[Toronto, Ontario, 7/14/12] HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 4

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: hpt4logov2.png]
High Park (map) - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

Toronto Bladers! The tradition continues! This July, for the fourth consecutive year, we will be hosting HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 4 at High Park!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending HPT4. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good (I'll be importing some relatively new items Wink)!

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

[Image: tornamentgrounds1.jpg]

Attendance List:
Kei
JesseObre
beyblader05
Pockyx3
diablo nemesis
OrionHunter
Bey-Bro
JonathanHoracio
Destruct2001
Bladerx3
Del
davidblader2004
MichaelM
dragon ball
GDmovement
Droy GX
Malwave
theunderdog
lord Wolfblade
scsinger21

Possible Attendees:
beybladeralex3
Blader98
Kaiflame03
pyrus10000
VMasked
1234beyblade
super serpent
pyrus10000
Bitix
Death Bro
BrawlLawl
zezima
Geevan123
Mickey

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Here are the prices of what I'll have for sale:
  • BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S x4 - $20 each
  • BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set x4 - $55 each
  • BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF x2 - $22 each
  • BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB x2 - $26 each
  • BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red x2 - $13 each
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue x2 - $13 each

Additionally, I'll also have two NIP Samurai Ifraid W145CF's from BBG-13 for sale at $18 each, and one of the orange ZERO-G Light Launchers from the same set available for $10.

As always, I'll be selling on a first come, first served basis; I cannot hold/reserve items.

(Jul. 10, 2012  1:10 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Friday? I do not know if that would work out. My mom usually works on weekdays and my dad has no muffler, and needs an oil change. So please add me to the possible list. It is not impossible that i will come, but it is unlikely.

When I was talking about Friday, that was in reference to possible future tournaments during weekdays. This tournament is still on Saturday, July 14th, as it says in the OP and thread title.
is anyone selling beys at the tounament
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:07 PM)Destruct2001 Wrote: is anyone selling beys at the tounament

Umm ... look at the post above yours? lol
i'm gonna be there on saturdayStupid
Scott it says its raining
i really wish i could come but i live in pa, i would go but i couldnt afford it.Unhappy
What time does it start _ _:_ _?
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:18 PM)diablo nemesis Wrote: What time does it start _ _:_ _?

Read the OP...
take me off cant go Unhappy
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:39 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Scott it says its raining

It just says cloudy for me, but even if it does rain, why does it matter? We always play in the shelter anyways.
are zero g beys aloud at this tourney and if there not when will they be aloud.

and when will we be using the stadiums
Zero G beys are allowed.Stadiums are still being messed around with to see how they can be incorpotated.
If I come, can I pay for renew my Blader Passport there, because my passport ends July 17th.
(Jul. 12, 2012  2:43 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: If I come, can I pay for renew my Blader Passport there, because my passport ends July 17th.

LOL me too but yah u can do that
Yo kei if u want 2 do another tournament this summer let's make a team battle of 4 or 3 members in a team, it would be sickk plezz let's do it!!!!
hey that would be sooo cool gdmovement i would say 4 members would be great team and it would be very fun
(Jul. 12, 2012  1:14 AM)Kei Wrote:

It just says cloudy for me, but even if it does rain, why does it matter? We always play in the shelter anyways.

true bladers fight in the rain!!! Tongue_out
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:41 PM)GDmovement Wrote: Yo kei if u want 2 do another tournament this summer let's make a team battle of 4 or 3 members in a team, it would be sickk plezz let's do it!!!!
They don't do that.

(Jul. 13, 2012  1:40 AM)Malwave Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  1:14 AM)Kei Wrote:

true bladers fight in the rain!!! Tongue_out

well yeah i just feel light headed in rain and it doesnt matter anymore it says its sunny
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:42 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:41 PM)GDmovement Wrote: Yo kei if u want 2 do another tournament this summer let's make a team battle of 4 or 3 members in a team, it would be sickk plezz let's do it!!!!
They don't do that.
how do u know? don't u think it would be fun and more interesting?

(Jul. 13, 2012  3:22 AM)GDmovement Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:42 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
They don't do that.

People have suggested the idea of team tournaments in the past, but there is no official format for them right now. It's something we'll possibly consider for the future, though.
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:30 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  3:22 AM)GDmovement Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:42 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: They don't do that.

People have suggested the idea of team tournaments in the past, but there is no official format for them right now. It's something we'll possibly consider for the future, though.
Ty, I'm telling you it would be more sickk and possibly draw in more bladders to so they can tag along with there friends.
put me on possible attendees I'm new and I live in America
i cant wait until the tournament, i hope i get in TOP 3 because u get prizes and i think i am able to beat those bladders out there or try to beat them.