[Toronto, Ontario, 3/24/12] BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 4

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladecrusade2rs4logo.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 4
SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
HARBOUR SQUARE PARK - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 1pm
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

Calling all Toronto-area Beybladers! The anticipation has begun! BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at AN 2012 is only a few months away! So, you think you've got what it takes to rise through the rankings against some of the toughest competition in the world? If it's a yes, then we want you to come and prove your worth at the fourth installment of the BEYBLADE CRUSADE series of "Recruitment Sessions"!

But how is this tournament linked to the main event, BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 in May? Well, the two strongest among us will be granted the powerful ability to choose who they face in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at ANIME NORTH 2012 this year, should they attend. Do you choose a Blader who you perceive to be weak, or do you purposely choose a top level Blader to put a dagger in his or her chances, and perhaps more importantly, their BeyPoints? That's for you to decide if you can conquer the playing field at BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 4!

We've never hosted a tournament at Harbour Square Park, so if you guys have any questions about how to get there/where it is, please post them here! To help you guys out, here is a map, and a few photos to help guide you:

[Image: harboursquareparkmap.png]

Harbour Square Park has been circled. It's very close to Union Station (found under the "A" label on the map).

Think you can make it? Post here and I'll start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
Pockyx3
JesseObre
OrionHunter
theunderdog
prounited
cyberblader123
JonathanHoracio
lord Wolfblade
asianboy101

Possible Attendees:
1234beyblade
pyrus10000
Pickle
VMasked
SoulHero
FlameDragon25
diablo nemesis
nile8
shane1924
SarabScientist
Tyoprabowoo

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 24, 2012  11:30 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I forgot to ask, what were the prizes?

Diablo Nemesis X:D, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, RBV9.
Haha! Wow! I cannot believe it came down to that, Kei. Shame, you must keep your invincible persona up!

Pocky, Pocky, Pocky, Pocky.. :c
(Mar. 24, 2012  11:39 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha! Wow! I cannot believe it came down to that, Kei. Shame, you must keep your invincible persona up!

But I'm not invincible (especially when I haven't had the time to test in months)! That's what I keep trying to tell everyone, at least.
back home that was a hassle to get home (Damn Union) well Kei lost like lots of beypoints from me and pyrus10000 and i just don't know how i beat pockyx3 (again) while he was using Duo Aquario TH170WD and I was using Death Aquario TH170 (220 height) CS?
Aw man, something fun happened without me. I wish I could've came, but Crusade is a 100% guarantee!
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:09 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  4:31 PM)OrionHunter Wrote: Got some bad news...

Unfortunately,this and beyblade crusade 2 are the only tournaments I'm going to..for good. My dad doesn't wanna drive downtown but if I try to convince him...it might work and I can go to more tournaments..As of now, I'm not as excited as I was a few hours ago.....

Seriously? D: How far away do you live? Is Dufferin Park and High Park–where we usually host our tournaments–too far away for you?

Anyways, I'll be heading out soon. See you all there!

I live in Richmond Hill...So yeah kinda too far from Harbour Square but not too far from High Park...But my mom said she might take me to more...dunno if I will go to next recruitment but I'll try...One of the things my dad was ticked off at was that parking was $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT LOL...

(Mar. 25, 2012  2:18 AM)OrionHunter Wrote: I live in Richmond Hill...So yeah kinda too far from Harbour Square but not too far from High Park...But my mom said she might take me to more...dunno if I will go to next recruitment but I'll try...One of the things my dad was ticked off at was that parking was $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT LOL...

Ah, well that's understandable then. Not many of our tournaments take place outside of High Park/Dufferin Park, so hopefully you won't have any issues in the future. Smile
(Mar. 22, 2012  10:30 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i am coming to fail (because i seem to be incapable of winning Tongue_out ).

well i was right... 1 win - 9 losses....

if only i had time to grab/choose the right combo's, and grabbed my beylauncher L/R that doesn't work (plus... lots of bad launches...)

oddly though, my random combo, Scythe 85SF almost beat (correct my if this is not the right combo) Duo ___ BD145CS (again, if only i grabbed the right launcher that worked)
lolwhat?

(Mar. 24, 2012  11:39 PM)Dan Wrote: Pocky, Pocky, Pocky, Pocky.. :c

....Disregard what I said about a year ago about still being good with Attackers.
Seems like I need a lot more practice now that I haven't played with them for a while. ._.
This tournament made me think of a new temporary avatar Grin Lol i lost the first round by using Meteo L-Drago Absorb 85XF (Guess i should have TRIED it first. I was too lazy to switch xD)
Haha,other than the wind and coldness-it was an awesome event
I am going to come to your tournaments more often

Btw,can I get my score(did I have 4 losses?)
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:38 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: Haha,other than the wind and coldness-it was an awesome event Grin
I am going to come to your tournaments more oftenGrin

Btw,can I get my score(did I have 4 losses?)

i remember kei said you were 5 wins 5 loses
(Mar. 24, 2012  10:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Thanks everyone for coming out and putting up with such poor conditions today!

Final Standings
1st: theunderdog
2nd: JesseObre
3rd: Kei

As the top two finishers in this tournament, theunderdog and JesseObre will now be able to choose who they play in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2.

Still can't figure out what happened in that last battle between theunderdog and I. Confused Time to do some actual testing!

LOL I just noticed that i get to choose to face in BC2! Hmm
Lol face me!!! BTW congrats to the winners!

P.S LOL Jesse you should REALLY be thankful...ur BB-10 almost died!
(Mar. 25, 2012  3:29 PM)OrionHunter Wrote: Lol face me!!! BTW congrats to the winners!

P.S LOL Jesse you should REALLY be thankful...ur BB-10 almost died!

yes if it went in the water i would swim for it! XD. thank you steel things!
(Mar. 24, 2012  10:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Thanks everyone for coming out and putting up with such poor conditions today!

Final Standings
1st: theunderdog
2nd: JesseObre
3rd: Kei

As the top two finishers in this tournament, theunderdog and JesseObre will now be able to choose who they play in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2.

Still can't figure out what happened in that last battle between theunderdog and I. Confused Time to do some actual testing!

Lol I'm just boss that way Tongue_out
videos up on my channel Jesseproductinz
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:44 PM)JesseObre Wrote: LOL I just noticed that i get to choose to face in BC2! Hmm

Oh, oh, face me XD, you want to have a rematch don't you.
*Time to get book out.
Just found out that MF Scythe Aquario 230 WD was actually my BEST combo, even though I never thought it was THAT good, but I never tested it, SOOOOOOO......LOL?

P.S. (Monday March 26 2012) COME ON!!! No Phantom Orion?! I hate you mail....
I choose to face..... Lord wolfblade
(Mar. 27, 2012  7:06 PM)theunderdog Wrote: I choose to face..... Lord wolfblade

YAY Tongue_out

just because you know you will win Tongue_out
(Mar. 27, 2012  2:07 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  2:44 PM)JesseObre Wrote: LOL I just noticed that i get to choose to face in BC2! Hmm

Oh, oh, face me XD, you want to have a rematch don't you.
*Time to get book out.

im not sure really want to face u *with my book XD* i just don't have anything to beat u with so yah. in anime north I am picking weak opponents or bladers that are outclassed by 1 year. Maybe if I get better beys but i'm not sure Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 27, 2012  11:23 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

YAY Tongue_out

just because you know you will win Tongue_out

lol I actually just want a good battle Tongue_out

Haha, you don't have to choose now!
really oh whoops Tongue_out