[Toronto, Ontario, 3/24/12] BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 4

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladecrusade2rs4logo.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 4
SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012
HARBOUR SQUARE PARK - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 1pm
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

Calling all Toronto-area Beybladers! The anticipation has begun! BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at AN 2012 is only a few months away! So, you think you've got what it takes to rise through the rankings against some of the toughest competition in the world? If it's a yes, then we want you to come and prove your worth at the fourth installment of the BEYBLADE CRUSADE series of "Recruitment Sessions"!

But how is this tournament linked to the main event, BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 in May? Well, the two strongest among us will be granted the powerful ability to choose who they face in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at ANIME NORTH 2012 this year, should they attend. Do you choose a Blader who you perceive to be weak, or do you purposely choose a top level Blader to put a dagger in his or her chances, and perhaps more importantly, their BeyPoints? That's for you to decide if you can conquer the playing field at BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 4!

We've never hosted a tournament at Harbour Square Park, so if you guys have any questions about how to get there/where it is, please post them here! To help you guys out, here is a map, and a few photos to help guide you:

[Image: harboursquareparkmap.png]

Harbour Square Park has been circled. It's very close to Union Station (found under the "A" label on the map).

Think you can make it? Post here and I'll start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
Pockyx3
JesseObre
OrionHunter
theunderdog
prounited
cyberblader123
JonathanHoracio
lord Wolfblade
asianboy101

Possible Attendees:
1234beyblade
pyrus10000
Pickle
VMasked
SoulHero
FlameDragon25
diablo nemesis
nile8
shane1924
SarabScientist
Tyoprabowoo

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 12, 2012  9:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Harbour Square Park..?
like right where I live?

the pain........

it burns. I'll try to coerce the 'rents.
"Mom, we're out of milk. This is essential. Brb"

If I wasn't most likely going to see L'Arc-en-Ciel, I would go to this.
ok put cyberblader123 on attendees list! woohoo now 6 Unhappy why not that much people coming?
oh and put asianboy101 and shane1924 on possible
nile8 is possible for now...darn still not a lot....
After adding the people JesseObre and DemonWarrior listed, along with prounited (who PMed me), the list is up to a total of 22 people. Even if only half of the "Possible Attendees" make it, we'll definitely surpass the minimum.
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:10 PM)Kei Wrote: After adding the people JesseObre and DemonWarrior listed, along with prounited (who PMed me), the list is up to a total of 22 people. Even if only half of the "Possible Attendees" make it, we'll definitely surpass the minimum.

how much is the minimun?
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:43 PM)JesseObre Wrote: how much is the minimun?

You want to host a tournament in the future and you're asking me this? haha

It's eight.
Lol I really hope my Phantom Orion comes in before Saturday 'cause I MUST USE IT!!! Oh and is anyone selling anything?
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Yeah.

Alternatively, you could pay 10 and go free for the whole year, with the ability to participate in giveaways.
Put me on as possible. It is at 1 PM right? 5$ for entry and just bring your own bey? No obligation to come right?
(Mar. 18, 2012  10:37 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: Put me on as possible. It is at 1 PM right? 5$ for entry and just bring your own bey? No obligation to come right?

Yes, and yes! Or you can pay $10 for a Blader Passport, which will grant you entry into our tournaments for an entire year, as Ga'Hooleone was explaining. And no, there's no obligation to come.
yo kei you forgot to take out cyberblader123 off the possible LOL
Kei, I'm posting on behalf of Tyoprabowoo (He's currently without Internet access due to the exam week). He's the Indonesian rep who'll be in Toronto for World Championship 2012. He's very much interested in coming to this tournament. So for now, if you could put him under the possible list, it'd be great. If his schedule allows it, he'll definitely join you guys.
Whoo!

Can't wait to see his plastered CS'!!!
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:42 AM)Uwik Wrote: Kei, I'm posting on behalf of Tyoprabowoo (He's currently without Internet access due to the exam week). He's the Indonesian rep who'll be in Toronto for World Championship 2012. He's very much interested in coming to this tournament. So for now, if you could put him under the possible list, it'd be great. If his schedule allows it, he'll definitely join you guys.

exciting, new rival
I'm really hoping I place in this tournament...Lately I've been doing HORRIBLE.
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:42 AM)Uwik Wrote: Kei, I'm posting on behalf of Tyoprabowoo (He's currently without Internet access due to the exam week). He's the Indonesian rep who'll be in Toronto for World Championship 2012. He's very much interested in coming to this tournament. So for now, if you could put him under the possible list, it'd be great. If his schedule allows it, he'll definitely join you guys.

Cool!! I'll add him.

(Mar. 21, 2012  6:59 AM)Dan Wrote: Can't wait to see his plastered CS'!!!

what does this mean
take me and Daviblader2004 off Unhappy
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:31 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  6:59 AM)Dan Wrote: Can't wait to see his plastered CS'!!!

what does this mean

haha it's kind of a joke we have, apparently some really tough WBBA dudes over there (reminiscent to Johnny or whatever gang in Bakuten shoot haha) do some crazy stuff to their parts.
Uh Kei, I checked the weather on Saturday and it says it's going to rain.Is there some place to cover us from the rain? (if it does).Wow first not a lot of people are coming, then this?I'm praying that it doesn't rain...
There isn't an area to cover us here, no.

I do hope that doesn't happen. I'd hate to house you all. (LOL) But seriously, I think the only option would be the ferry docks but I'll just go ahead and assume it'll be in use. (perhaps not, with rain and all...)

Ferry docks would be best bet.
Crash into Corus Quay. Invite yourselves, hah.
(Mar. 22, 2012  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Crash into Corus Quay. Invite yourselves, hah.
I don't think they'd like our parts very much!

"We come with Hasbro Aquario Clear Wheels, let us in"

take me off possibles and put me on the attendees WOOHOO, thank you my neighbour JesseObre for taking me!
my friend went to a tournament and he got out by missing the stadium