[Toronto, Ontario 3/20/16] LIMITED BEYBASH 2.0

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SUNDAY, MARCH 20, 2016 @12PM
Dufferin Grove Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
LIMITED FORMAT

As Beyblade Burst's international releases approaches us, it is unfortunate to say we'll be seeing more explosions than we are Dark Knight Giragos and those good ol' BD145RDFs. Come join the Toronto community on Sunday, March 20th at Dufferin Grove Park to play in LIMITED BEYBASH 2.0; the second tournament in the LIMITED BEYBASH series!

We'll be playing at Dufferin Grove Park near the basketball courts. If you have any questions on the specific spot of the park, don't hesitate to post below!

Entry Fee
Tournament entry will cost six dollars a person, although if twenty dollars is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that?

Side Note
We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Confirmed Attendees
Mitsu
1234beyblade
pyrus100000
Kei
Gravity Wave
HeavenKerbecs
JesseObre

Possible Attendees
BLASTERJOKER
Minion
Suntailhawk

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm there! Don't forget to post a Kijiji ad.
Ahhh, can't come Unhappy

Have a good tournament without me! :'D
Just added this event to the map and sent out the PM invites ... hopefully that will draw more attention to this event!
I completely forgot about posting that Kijiji ad. It's up now, Scott! Smile

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html...396d4ef765
Put me as possible
Possible please?
Cant come. Have fun tho.
Maybe....maybe I will show up...
hmmm put me as a maybe
So its tmr wats going on?
(Mar. 19, 2016  5:30 PM)JesseObre Wrote: So its tmr wats going on?

Yup it's still tomorrow and it's still on. Smile Do you plan on being there tomorrow?

@[Minion], @[BLASTERJOKER] and @[Suntailhawk]- please try to confirm whether you'll be coming or not soon!
Gravity Wave and HeavenKerbecs are confirmed Smile
Yea but im gunna b sick lol
(Mar. 19, 2016  10:42 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Yea but im gunna b sick lol

You're not going to be sick. Serious
(Mar. 19, 2016  11:11 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  10:42 PM)JesseObre Wrote: Yea but im gunna b sick lol

You're not going to be sick. Serious

Ive been sick ya goof lol
Tournament's today! It seems we have enough attendees to play! If you're not presently confirmed with us, please do soon!
1st place: 1234beyblade
2nd place: LMAO
3rd place: JesseObre
4th place: Kei

Hey, just got home! Very fun day today! I had landed up with a record of 3-4, which hopefully won't drop me in BeyPoints too much. Tongue_out It was definitely very interesting to play Limited after so long. The big player today was definitely Scythe MF. I will post more about it later tonight.

The next tournament is planned to be hosted by JesseObre on April 16th at Dufferin Grove Park! More information will posted in the next coming while!
Fun tournament yesterday! Even though I ended up going 4-4 and missed out on the top three, I would have still in a position to win if I had not made a few small mistakes. Limited feels really balanced as it stands now, which is a good thing!
Wow, I haven't posted in a while! Yesterday was tons of fun, thanks to everyone for showing up and congratulations to the placers! Very excited for the next one!

I found a Guardian (Black) after the tournament as well. Please let me know if its yours!

Also, some "tournament" results (but probably not the one you're thinking of)
That Pokken tournament was so much fun Grin

I believe the Guardian could have been @[Suntailhawk]'s. Do you seem to be missing one, Alex?
(Mar. 22, 2016  12:50 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: 3rd: LMAO (bankruptcy)

oh god

Super fun tournament! I think the craziest thing right now with Limited is that there is no one combo that really overpowers all the others, and it makes it a lot more balanced and fun to play! The finals for me and Hubert was super close, congratulations to him on the win, it was super tense! Thanks for doing a great job hosting Daniel and a huge thanks to pyrus10000 for letting a million people chill at his house and play Pokken and Monopoly Smile
"How many heights does TH170 have?" - @[U wot m8], 2016

24 @[LMAO]
(Mar. 22, 2016  12:55 AM)Mitsu Wrote: That Pokken tournament was so much fun Grin

I believe the Guardian could have been @[Suntailhawk]'s. Do you seem to be missing one, Alex?

Nope, mine is sitting in my box. Thank you for thinking of me though Wink
Pyrus that was a hasbro gladiator crystal wheel you showed me if that's what you're reffering to.

Also i h8 pikachu and im getting pokken tourney today so next time im not a scrub : 3