[Toronto, Ontario, 11/13/11] THE FIFTH BEY

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: THEFIFTHBEYlogo-1.png]
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

As one thing comes to an end, another begins. Competition and camaraderie. Rotation and stillness. Light and darkness. Cowardice and courage. The Sun and the Moon. Warmness and Coolness. So hurry, before it gets cold! Wait ... too late for that. Anyways, please join us at Dufferin Grove Park on Sunday, November 13th, 2011 at 12PM for THE FIFTH BEY, which will likely be one of the final Toronto tournaments of the year!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 on the day of the tournament if you plan on only attending THE FIFTH BEY. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin Station and walk a block and a half south. Follow the path and you should find us. If you haven't attended one of our tournaments before and you're not exactly sure how to get there from Dufferin Station, please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have here! We don't want you to get lost!

Attendance List:
Kei
FlameDragon25
1234beyblade
Pockyx3
lord Wolfblade
Daegor42
majinshadow11
PHENOIX-FIRE231
Bey-Bro
jeeven56
~*Mystery Blader 1*~
~*Mystery Blader 2*~
beyblader999

Possible Attendees:
JesseObre
Dan
pyrus10000
bennunes217
faazil12345
Cookies^^
HaloBlader
Massacreblader
TwistedPrism
Kerbecs555
ZeoFlameByxis
capricorn7
-Jellylover-

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 13, 2011  7:57 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Sorry something really important came up for the morning tommorow so I won't be able to come Unhappy
Can you take me off the list?

hate for life
Change me too for sure
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:01 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Hah, its funny how none of you guessed the right people, well you guys will be happy tomarrow when they come. But good luck to everyone coming to the tournament, and The Mystery Bladers, Hah Grin
Wtf are you talking about? We're still in new York.... We were having a discussion about going up at a later time like december if that's what you meant.

If you are lazy to check your tv, I have gotten the weather for today.

Cheers.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.p...switchto=c
watch one of them be Valentine lol Smile
(Nov. 13, 2011  1:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:01 AM)MetalZoroark21 Wrote: Hah, its funny how none of you guessed the right people, well you guys will be happy tomarrow when they come. But good luck to everyone coming to the tournament, and The Mystery Bladers, Hah Grin
Wtf are you talking about? We're still in new York.... We were having a discussion about going up at a later time like december if that's what you meant.

Yes that is what I was meaning, sorry.
nile8 is attending too
srry i didnt say earlier
I found out that I'm busy today, but, hopefully, I can still come to watch the semis and for free play.
lol no one still came from the tournament yet
Who won guys?

They probably went back home, with the exception of the special 2, but they are all probably tired from the extreme amounts of bey-spirit and blader DJ's present.
1. me 2. Kei 3.arupaeo
So Arupaeo was one of the mystery people? Interesting...

I'm guessing the other one is Valentin. Tongue_out

Can't wait to see the footage for this tourney! Grin
the mystery bladers where Arupaeo and Deikailo.

i did fairly good considering the only combo i used was hell kerbecs 85RF (i got 3-4, wins-loses)

Kaiba Hiwatari The other one was Deikailo Smile I was just riding in my car driving home and out my window I saw Deikailo, Kei, Daegor, Pocky and some others. Grin
DAMN ARUPAEO!! You be everywhere like a Ninja don't you! Congrats on winning your first Canada tourney though. #TeamArupaeo!
I had a wonderful time in Toronto and boy was this a tough field! I guess when the world #1 is in your regular tourney scene it forces everyone to really step up. Smile

Congratulations to majinshadow11 for a great victory, and to Kei for teaching me a bit more about what it takes to get to the top and stay there. (By going 2-1 in our 3 matches together) Wink

Deikailo has been there many times, but it was a first for me - and I really appreciate the way the Toronto bladers made me feel welcome. Thanks guys, I had a great time and look forward to seeing you again at Anime North or sooner!

And speaking of Deikailo - we missed each other again!!! When will these two blader DJs finally meet?...

@ Rotation: thanks man, but to clarify, I didn't win this tourney I came in third - and was honored to do so!
Hey guys. My thanks go out to everyone who showed up today. I had a great time, and I hope the rest of you did as well. Smile

The competition was really tight, especially in the finals. majinshadow ran away with it, going 4-1, but Pocky, Arupaeo, I, and even JesseObre weren't far behind.

Pocky, by now you must have the all-time record for most "Finals" appearances without placing first LOL.

(Nov. 14, 2011  12:39 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the mystery bladers where Arupaeo and Deikailo.

i did fairly good considering the only combo i used was hell kerbecs 85RF (i got 3-4, wins-loses)

See! You did well. Now just imagine if you actually were able to buy the newest parts!

(Nov. 14, 2011  1:59 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Congratulations to majinshadow11 for a great victory, and to Kei for teaching me a bit more about what it takes to get to the top and stay there. (By going 2-1 in our 3 matches together) Wink

Deikailo has been there many times, but it was a first for me - and I really appreciate the way the Toronto bladers made me feel welcome. Thanks guys, I had a great time and look forward to seeing you again at Anime North or sooner!

Yeah, congratulations majinshadow. You're going to be even more dangerous now that you have TH170, haha.

I don't think I went out of my way to teach you anything today ... but I'm glad that you were able to learn something through what I presume was my actions!

Our first battle was cool; it really could have gone either way. My custom had superior Stamina, but you could have very easily KOed me. Luckily, I was able to do well with my Gattyaki-esque shot twice in a row, which turned out to be the difference.

It was surprising during our second match to see that you had chosen Basalt BD145RDF, not only because I had no idea that you had RDF and that I had no prior experience with or knowledge of it, but because of how relatively risky it is to use Basalt BD145 these days with Scythe and Phantom running rampant. If anything, you were the one who taught me something today, which is "Get new parts immediately!" lol. That's what I get for just this one time, not getting the newest release(s) before a tournament!

I wasn't sure going into our final battle whether or not you would pull out VariAres, so it was a great relief to see Scythe Kronos attached to your shooter, haha.

It was such a great pleasure not only being able to play and get to know another skilled Blader, but to meet you as well. I can only imagine how difficult it is to enter a foreign environment and play as well as you did today. I'm glad you had a great time! Hopefully we'll meet again soon.
Does anyone know who the special someone convinced daegor42?
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:12 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Does anyone know who the special someone convinced daegor42?

wat is this
i dont even..

Please be more concise!
(Nov. 14, 2011  4:12 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Does anyone know who the special someone convinced daegor42?
his girlfriend. Duh.
great tournament but the funniest thing was when i was saying goodbye 2 1 of the bladers i saw my bus so i had 2 run to get it
But the best part of this event was stealing everyone's food at the food court afterward.
Darn i should of gone! Sounded like a good time! I need to get some of my friends into beyblade 0.0 Which...prob. would never happen. lol
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:58 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2011  12:39 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: the mystery bladers where Arupaeo and Deikailo.

See! You did well. Now just imagine if you actually were able to buy the newest parts!

Mwahahahahaha, that will be the day.

well next time i well have better combos, and more attack skill, so beware Kei, i will beat you for once (not in free play) Tongue_out

it was great to see all who came. thanks Arupaeo for the advise you gave me.

personally, my favorite part was getting that scythe. thanks again deikailo Grin
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:58 AM)Kei Wrote: It was surprising during our second match to see that you had chosen Basalt BD145RDF, not only because I had no idea that you had RDF and that I had no prior experience with or knowledge of it, but because of how relatively risky it is to use Basalt BD145 these days with Scythe and Phantom running rampant. If anything, you were the one who taught me something today, which is "Get new parts immediately!" lol. That's what I get for just this one time, not getting the newest release(s) before a tournament!

It is most especially amusing that in the tournament with a logo that appears to be featuring the Death MW, you had an encounter with RDF and weren't prepared for it!

Seems like this tournament turned out to be a pretty big success, though. Glad to hear everyone was able to make it and do well!