[Toronto, Ontario, 10/28/12] Things That Go Bumpking in the Night: The Third

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: ttgbkitnttlogo.png]
Sunday, October 28th, 2012, 1PM
High Park (map) - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ZERO-G FORMAT

Boo! Beware, Toronto bladers! Come this October, a terrible force shall rise and threaten the land once again! The only way to fend it off is to raise our collective Beyspirit and scare it off before it scares us! And dressing up as your favourite Beyblade character might help too! Come to this fall tournament and help us win the battle... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending Things That Go Bumpking in the Night: The Third. Paying for the Blader Passport really is the best value, though. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good.

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

[Image: tornamentgrounds1.jpg]

Attendance List:
Kei
Zodiac_King
Pockyx3
JesseObre

Possible Attendees:
1234beyblade
pyrus10000
UltimiteOrion
sonoro
Darek M
Yugioooblader26
eligha man187
firebird9
Bg14
gc129
Pyro
Bitix
lord Wolfblade

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

possible i might take a taxi or somethin lulz XD probably not gonna happen tho >3> :\ oh and are you gonna be selling RBV 3 btw if i come ill be selling 14 BB-10 attack stadiums 50$ each ill only bring 3 First come first serve basis as well

PS: I WANT KEI TO BE #1 AGAIN NOT #3 LULZ XD
Sign me up.
Don't. Remember. A. Second. just saying.

Anyways, possible.
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:52 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: possible i might take a taxi or somethin lulz XD probably not gonna happen tho >3> :\ oh and are you gonna be selling RBV 3 btw if i come ill be selling 14 BB-10 attack stadiums 50$ each ill only bring 3 First come first serve basis as well

Depending on where you live, if you can't take the TTC, it'd probably not be too hard to take a GO Bus to Toronto, then take the subway up to High Park.

RBV3 comes out October 20th, so while it's possible that I'll have them, chances are, I won't. It also depends on when I get paid.

As for my ranking; it's not even accurate anymore haha. There's a number of Toronto tournaments that have not been processed yet because we're still working on implementing the new formula for the BeyPoint System which is going to require us to re-process everything once it has been implemented.
i am Possible
(Oct. 15, 2012  5:05 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:52 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: possible i might take a taxi or somethin lulz XD probably not gonna happen tho >3> :\ oh and are you gonna be selling RBV 3 btw if i come ill be selling 14 BB-10 attack stadiums 50$ each ill only bring 3 First come first serve basis as well

Depending on where you live, if you can't take the TTC, it'd probably not be too hard to take a GO Bus to Toronto, then take the subway up to High Park.

RBV3 comes out October 20th, so while it's possible that I'll have them, chances are, I won't. It also depends on when I get paid.

As for my ranking; it's not even accurate anymore haha. There's a number of Toronto tournaments that have not been processed yet because we're still working on implementing the new formula for the BeyPoint System which is going to require us to re-process everything once it has been implemented.
Huh well there is a go bus here... but i dont think its to toronto i live in Milton like 20 min away from Mississauga well anyway if my mom lets me go ill be there
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:08 AM)Kei Wrote: ... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night!

How scary. Speechless

(Yeah, I'm attending.) I'll be selling the usual stuff at this tournament as well.
  • x9 BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon ~ $26
  • x7 BBG-17 Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargoyle ~ $18
  • x4 BBG-10 Guardian Reviser ~ $25
  • x2 BBG-22 Berserker Begirados ~ $25
  • x1 BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Custom OCEAN BLUE ~ $14
  • x1 BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Custom FLAME RED ~ $14
put me on possible
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:18 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Huh well there is a go bus here... but i dont think its to toronto i live in Milton like 20 min away from Mississauga well anyway if my mom lets me go ill be there

There should be one that goes to Toronto. And if not, I know for a fact that you can get one from Mississauga.

(Oct. 16, 2012  12:15 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:08 AM)Kei Wrote: ... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night!

How scary. Speechless

I just modified the description that Daegor42 originally wrote, haha.
(Oct. 15, 2012  9:29 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i am Possible

You do know this is in canada... you live in NY...
Can you put my friend GalaxyPegasus3 on possible? He's coming to my house this day, and I might ask him to come with me Grin
Darek M on possible my friend if he goes im coming too lulz
1234beyblade, may I borrow a chrome wheel from you again for this tournament? It's ok to decline.

ANYWAAAAAYS, im probably gonna let my friend use like diablo something :3
im coming! Time to get my game on
Put me on the possible attendees list
i have been to the last two "things that go Bumpking in the night" tourniments.. maybe this one i will win
as the say, third ones the charm XD
(Oct. 17, 2012  10:47 AM)JesseObre Wrote: im coming! Time to get my game on

Make sure to check if davidblader2004 and Del can make it this time!
i might come i have hockey that morning
if you can let people judge can i judge?
i might come but i got a basketball practice in the morning so put me on the possible list
(Oct. 21, 2012  11:56 PM)gc129 Wrote: i might come i have hockey that morning

(Oct. 22, 2012  1:57 AM)Bg14 Wrote: i might come but i got a basketball practice in the morning so put me on the possible list

I hope both of you can make it! If you can't make it for exactly 1PM, don't worry too much. We usually start a little while after the time I've listed.

(Oct. 22, 2012  1:34 AM)sonoro Wrote: if you can let people judge can i judge?

I can, but I only allow people to judge after they've demonstrated that they have a good grasp of the WBO Official Rules. And we usually have enough judges anyways, so don't worry about it. Just play and have fun. Smile