To Rethink Stamina

(Nov. 01, 2011  8:09 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Honestly, i think them results are made up. Mainly because there is hardly any weight difference between clear wheels so in a Kronos VS Bull, one on one battle, Kronos wouldn't beat bull that badly. If they are not made up, then there is obviously a difference in D's. Two MINT D's would be a fair test.

the d´s are top mint, that are the results,
B is probably the best tip for pure stamina tests involving anything but tips (obviously) since it wears down at a much lower rate than something like WD and arguments based on different rates of wear for either tip is basically invalid.
(Nov. 01, 2011  8:19 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: More Tests:
L-Drago Destroy (Absorb) 145D: 3:12
L-Drago Destroy (Attack) 145D: 3:01

Lightning L-Drago (Barrage) 145D: 3:00
Lightning L-Drago (Upper) 145D: 3:49

What does that have to do with anything ? L Drago Destroy has no Clear Wheel and cannot be customised except for the Track and Bottom, so why did you waste your time ?
(Nov. 01, 2011  10:03 PM)Dan Wrote: B is probably the best tip for pure stamina tests involving anything but tips (obviously) since it wears down at a much lower rate than something like WD and arguments based on different rates of wear for either tip is basically invalid.

Do you feel the same about WB or MB? I like your line of thinking here from a standardization view.
This isn't a new idea by any means! B has always been considered the best for these kinds of testings to avoid disputes.

WB can become very aggressive when worn down, blame it on the surface area? Tongue_out

I have no experience with MB so I rather not give an opinion unless of course it wears like WB, in which case I wouldn't go for it.

Aru, pretty intimidating avatar! Deikailo might have girly cheeks but perhaps BEY-SPIRIT MAKE HER FISTS HARD AS FIRE WHEN LAUNCHING FOR YOU?!?!? Billy Mays, anyone? I had to LOL.
B is a bad indicator of preformance imo.
MF doesn't even change B's results (according to some tests by Daegor42 I believe)
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:07 AM)Dan Wrote: This isn't a new idea by any means! B has always been considered the best for these kinds of testings to avoid disputes.

WB can become very aggressive when worn down, blame it on the surface area? Tongue_out

I have no experience with MB so I rather not give an opinion unless of course it wears like WB, in which case I wouldn't go for it.

Aru, pretty intimidating avatar! Deikailo might have girly cheeks but perhaps BEY-SPIRIT MAKE HER FISTS HARD AS FIRE WHEN LAUNCHING FOR YOU?!?!? Billy Mays, anyone? I had to LOL.
You should see the other pictures, they made my carp out watermelons... XD
Lol

But, I'll have to do some B testing, I'm never been deeply involved in the advanced stamina meta-game so I'll have to give it a try.
(Nov. 02, 2011  1:32 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: B is a bad indicator of preformance imo.
MF doesn't even change B's results (according to some tests by Daegor42 I believe)

better stamina bey wins, B has less of the wearing problem.

You could just show me results of Flame Gemios 145B vs. Phantom 100B and get Flame to win constantly, then B would be a bad indicator for stamina performance.
I'm just going to post this again because I seriously doubt most posters bothered to read it:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Clear-Wh...-test-them

READ IT. NOW.

Also, an average taken from 3 trials is not a good measure. And again, solo spin =/= performance in battle, so unless someone is actually going to post some *proper* tests, I suggest we just leave this alone to avoid potentially misleading people.
okay at the weekend I will make tests with b tips, but th!nk had said the right, a battle is a total other situation as a solo spin, but I think really that in by this combo that I have test, kronos is a better choice, I will say it so:
bull is a super defense fusion wheel and in attack and stamina it´s good to but sometimes other wheels perform better with some fusion wheels as kerbecs/bull/aquario

admittedly this difference is only a little bit but, but sometimes this little bit is importent
Ok, now I am confused. Maybe I started this change only clearwheel factor but isn't this thread about all parts of the beyblade? Maybe someone should take two top tier stamina combinations and see why they are top tier. maybe even weigh the different parts to prove this theory right or wrong. I would do this test if I had the right parts for the job but I don't. this is coming from your average blader who loves beyblading...