Things you collect (not beyblade related)

I collect small Mario toys, I have the red mushroom, green mushroom, and the question-mark box. Cheap and easy to get.
Besides Beyblades, I collect Bakugan stuff, Video Game Trophies (in PS3), Anime Action Figures, Anime Figures in general and some Furoku (Magazine Freebies).

Here's my collection of Play Arts Action Figures
My Bakugan collection
An example of those Anime Figures that I collect
I'll take pics of my other collections next time. Joyful_3;
Other than beyblade stuff, the only other things I collect are 90s cds & anything Britney Spears related. Been trying to collect those little glass cubes with shapes inside of them, but so far that hasn't really worked out
Lets see xD I'm a nerd so I collect anything to do with old gen game systems, I have a nintendo 64,Sega, had a dream cast, PS,Ps2 and with current gen, PSP ,PSP slim, PS3 And DS Light (which i'm trying to sell). I also used to collect Naruto Cards and cosplay until I sold most of them, I still have an Akatsuki Cloak I'm trying to sell. Now I'm getting back into Beyblade and collecting my favorites.Eee
Hmm well I collect many thing's, but the most recent thing I started to collect is One Piece Portrait of Pirates figure's by Megahouse.

I just started to collect them close to the end of last month and I already have a total of 15 (12 with me and 3 coming in the mail).

Here is a picture of the 12 with me (Sorry for the bad quality, I took the picture quickly):

And what's coming in the mail is:

I collect all sorts of cards
650 naruto
1000 Pokemon
500 chaotic
Over 2500 yugioh
I collect cards.

Yugioh over 6,000
pokemon over 7,000

I also collect pokemon plushies. and recently ordered a keldeo plushie for my collection.
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:48 AM)Cosmic Wrote: I collect cards.

Yugioh over 6,000
pokemon over 7,000

I also collect pokemon plushies. and recently ordered a keldeo plushie for my collection.
Dang,man

(Aug. 31, 2012  4:52 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:48 AM)Cosmic Wrote: I collect cards.

Yugioh over 6,000
pokemon over 7,000

Dang,man
Yep im a true collector when it comes to toys and cards. but lets not get off topic. if you want to continue this conversation. i will be glad to see you PM me ^^
I collect Sonic The Hedgehog figurines,NERF blasters,and some Minecraft merch.
I casually collect cards. Once in a while, I'll buy a YuGiOh/Pokemon card pack hoping to get something cool. I give away the commons/sell the non-holo rares.
I used to collect hot wheels.But now I stopped since I felt that I was wasting my money on them.
I have some decent pokemon cards. i get good ones from comic stores when i go 2 tourneys.
I collect DragonBallZ cards. I can post pictures if anybody want's me to.
Pokemon cards and I want to start yu gi oh. I know this is kinda off topic but where should I start for yu gi oh?
College wear. Like, you know, just stuff (preferably hoodies or t-shirts) that says the name of the college, and from the official gift shop. Just makes it all the more awesome. Right now, I've got West Point and Harvard down. I could've had MIT too, but most their stuff just had a bunch of science-y puns, all of which are waaay overused. I will add more sometime soon! Grin

Edit: Added an NYU shirt to my collection! I feel cooler by the minute.
I collect lego clone trooper, I also customize them and paint them to make clone troopers that have not been made yet. I also collect hotwheel cars.
(Sep. 11, 2012  3:00 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Pokemon cards and I want to start yu gi oh. I know this is kinda off topic but where should I start for yu gi oh?

NEVER start Yu-Gi-Oh. Honestly, it's a complete waste of time and money. Beleive me, ive been there... playing againts forever alone guys who are over 30 take it TOO SERIUOSLY!! Plus, it gets boring after playing againts everything.
(Sep. 28, 2012  4:56 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: NEVER start Yu-Gi-Oh. Honestly, it's a complete waste of time and money. Beleive me, ive been there... playing againts forever alone guys who are over 30 take it TOO SERIUOSLY!! Plus, it gets boring after playing againts everything.

It's a competetive game, of course people are going to take it seriously. Stop calling it bad just because you had a bad experience with it.
i used to play ygo competitively for 2 years back in 09-11. it's a rather expensive game to keep up to date with, much more so than beyblade. that, coupled with my eventual annoyance with netdeckers and OTK decks that required little to no skill to play with resulted in me quitting. i still have my Anti-Meta GB Control deck and my album, though, so i guess that still constitutes a "collection" of mine that i have not added to in a long time
I collect practically every Liverpool FC merchandise that I can get my hands on.
I have a wii. with some games, PS2 with some games. NDS lite enamel colour which is half-not working...and a king of fighter figure. Not really a lot for me, but I wish I got money to collect some Ball Joint Dolls---the figure thing of coz make of plastic, the rest i think are the wig and dress,etc---BJD is really a investment if anyone really likes custom made ones.
I don't really likeYu-Gi-Oh but it is still better card game than pokemon. Its a lot more strategy.
1- Leyend of the 5 Rings 4th edition and 7th Sea Books (RPGs)
2- Warhammer: High Elves (wanting warriors of chaos and bretonnia too)
3- Memories Decks: 3 of MTG, 2 of Pokemon (lists in progress), 1 or 2 of Yugioh (not sure)
4- Now Beyblades Grin
5- DICES I LOVE DICES