Things that you are obsessed with in your life

Yo-kai watch and beyblade
they just made my childhood more than everything else
beyblades, and my nintendo switch, which i'm using right now for this

(Jul. 07, 2021  2:14 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: beyblades, and my nintendo switch, which i'm using right now for this

You can open the browser on the switch? How?!

Oh and: Beyblade, books, cousins and FAFNIR!!!!!
(Jul. 07, 2021  6:19 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  2:14 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: beyblades, and my nintendo switch, which i'm using right now for this

not going to tell you
Hmm, what am I obsessed with in life, hmmm, BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADEBEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE. Wait, I think I’m forgetting something… oh yeah! BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE BEYBLADE!
Music and writing are my obsessions I write a lot of music in my spare time when im not working or blading.

It was most likely jail broken
Pokemon! My first PKMN game was Black 2 and it brings so much comfort whenever I play it. Currently trying to finish HG as well as my Fighting-only hardcore Nuzlocke in White 2.

Oh and in an addition: I also really like collecting TCGs. Be it Pokemon or anything basically - But mainly Pokemon. I targeted TCGs because the artworks are so pretty! I have no heck of idea about how to play them, though xD I've been taking an interest in YGO! Cards too but haven't bought any since there aren't any localizations of them yet in my country Unhappy
I am obsessed with collecting trading cards too! It might still be a small collection, but my obsession is mainly browsing the internet for more to buy and using gift cards on them. The only difference is that I know how to play the trading cards I collect, though -- I have a main deck for playing the actual game and the rest of the cards just sit in my collection

I mostly collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I have a lot of Pokemon but I really want a lot more YGO. My Pokemon obsession is somewhat satisfied as the moment since I found the ones I want. I am mostly obsessed with the creative and epic card art of the YGO cards, even though the cards dont credit who drew them. Sad. I am obsessed with collecting wyrm, dragon, and beast types because these type of YGO monsters typically have the best art (in my opinion). Im hoping to buy a Giant Pairfish card (my profile pic!) soon because the artwork is super cute -- I hope Walmart doesnt get sell them all out soon
reading books on my kindle, beyblades, anime, etc.
(Sep. 06, 2021  4:06 PM)reshiwum Wrote: Pokemon! My first PKMN game was Black 2 and it brings so much comfort whenever I play it. Currently trying to finish HG as well as my Fighting-only hardcore Nuzlocke in White 2.

Oh and in an addition: I also really like collecting TCGs. Be it Pokemon or anything basically - But mainly Pokemon. I targeted TCGs because the artworks are so pretty! I have no heck of idea about how to play them, though xD I've been taking an interest in YGO! Cards too but haven't bought any since there aren't any localizations of them yet in my country Unhappy

it took me a while but i got Groudon in emerald (on an emulator) I don't have proof anymore cuz I wiped my browser data
(Sep. 06, 2021  10:18 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I am obsessed with collecting trading cards too! It might still be a small collection, but my obsession is mainly browsing the internet for more to buy and using gift cards on them. The only difference is that I know how to play the trading cards I collect, though -- I have a main deck for playing the actual game and the rest of the cards just sit in my collection

I mostly collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I have a lot of Pokemon but I really want a lot more YGO. My Pokemon obsession is somewhat satisfied as the moment since I found the ones I want. I am mostly obsessed with the creative and epic card art of the YGO cards, even though the cards dont credit who drew them. Sad. I am obsessed with collecting wyrm, dragon, and beast types because these type of YGO monsters typically have the best art (in my opinion). Im hoping to buy a Giant Pairfish card (my profile pic!) soon because the artwork is super cute -- I hope Walmart doesnt get sell them all out soon

It's so very nice to hear that you've been getting the cards you wanted! I really want the Full Art Lillie (SM Tag Team Pack) and Full Art Cheryl (SWSH Battle Styles), but no luck to this day haha. My only good cards are my Holo Silvally, Tapu Koko V and Snorlax VMax. I'm also looking for Silvally GX as well as Skyla's Full art (Shining Fates)
I'm mainly obsessed with writing, especially as of recently. i still can't go back to school until i know my covid results so that's what i have been doing in the meantime. i also really like watching my favorite youtubers.
(May. 08, 2011  12:07 PM)Dragoonrocks Wrote: In this thread please relate the things that you are obsessed with and dont want to let it go. Please elaborate on your answer and dont spam on this thread.

Personally, completely obsessed with Anime/manga. Lived through my entire childhood watching it. Then comes gaming and building PC's. There's something about a clean build at the end that makes it so worth it in the end. Now all I need is money to support my obviously expensive hobbies 😂 Gaming mostly PC games and switch. Been a fan of retro/Pokemon games since childhood, hence the obsession with Switch

Honestly speaking, I am very crazily obsessed with gaming such as playing Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Burst Rivals and Burst App and Among Us aswell! Just by playing those games in PC or in my phone makes my day so much lmao. 

I am also obsessed with watching anime and reading Mangas! As of now I am currently reading Demon Slayer Manga and it's somewhat emotional but I still love it!
Trying to get Arc Bahamut to not burst from Nightmare Longinus 9Turn Xtreme'. (so far it's Arc Bahamut 7Expand Destroy')

But it still bursts Unhappy

You... are obsessed with cousins? Your cousins? Kinda sus.
Just kidding tho, I think I'm obsessed with Beyblade since I used to be addicted to Videogames. Now I rarely do, When I have free time I play beyblade
I am slightly worried you enjoy seeing people sick, but those are some good observation skills! You never know, you might be the new Good Doctor!
Beating my little bro in our tag team matches with Mirage Fafnir stock and Super Hyperion stock. ( I don't know why but Hyperion and Fafnir are a Very good tag team.)
idk if i posted already but im obsessed with beyblade, like i just cant get my mind off of it. one time in school i got in trouble for doodling beyblades and beyblade names. and i've been at it for like 3 and a half years lol
Im obssessed with watching anime and playing video games such as genshin and COD.
I'm obsessed with captian underpants and minecraft
The things I obsessed with are Beyblade, my phone, and different ethnicities in anime/manga besides Japanese (Korean, Chinese, British, Italian, Spanish, Jamaican, African, Brazilian, and etc.). I'm a weird person lol.
I'm really obsessed with breathing, I feel like I can't live without it.

Jokes aside, I'm obsessed with learning. Yep, I spend some time of my day going on youtube and watching informative stuff (mostly how physics work).
I am totally obsessed with cats and roller coasters