The weight of the “Disk” inside 1A Chassis

[Image: n2VPY7W.jpg]I really got curious so.....
It looks like the same disk inside 1B and 2A as well, and presumably 2S as well, so we can presume the same weights with those as well.

Actually pretty lightweight too, when you consider that it weighs around as much as disks like Down or a naked 1 disk, which means even things like Heavy and Gravity are heavier than double chassis "disks", if only slightly. No wonder why they're so burst resistant.
(May. 31, 2020  6:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It looks like the same disk inside 1B and 2A as well, and presumably 2S as well, so we can presume the same weights with those as well.

Actually pretty lightweight too, when you consider that it weighs around as much as disks like Down or a naked 1 disk, which means even things like Heavy and Gravity are heavier than double chassis "disks", if only slightly. No wonder why they're so burst resistant.
Yeah, based on this we can assume the new Longinus is going to be extremely hard to burst assuming it’s chassis uses this same disk because not only will it’s layer be extremely heavy due to the ring and chassis but the difference in weight between the layer and chassis disk will be huge.
(May. 31, 2020  7:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  6:01 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It looks like the same disk inside 1B and 2A as well, and presumably 2S as well, so we can presume the same weights with those as well.

Yeah, based on this we can assume the new Longinus is going to be extremely hard to burst assuming it’s chassis uses this same disk because not only will it’s layer be extremely heavy due to the ring and chassis but the difference in weight between the layer and chassis disk will be huge.

I just realized that! Dude, this new Longinus is going to be insane
(May. 31, 2020  4:55 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  7:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah, based on this we can assume the new Longinus is going to be extremely hard to burst assuming it’s chassis uses this same disk because not only will it’s layer be extremely heavy due to the ring and chassis but the difference in weight between the layer and chassis disk will be huge.

I just realized that! Dude, this new Longinus is going to be insane

Amazingly enough Longinus has always seen use. Even Bloody, which is by far the worst of them, saw some use.

This on in particular though reminds me a bit of a left spin Driger V2, which could be very, very interesting.
The probelm with Bloody was that all other beys had metal. It had to compete with other beys on the same weight field. Bloody's slopes were not good for upper attack like Zwei's as well though.
(May. 31, 2020  1:16 AM)Shindog Wrote: [Image: n2VPY7W.jpg]I really got curious so.....

i've always wondered what the "disk" looked like
(May. 31, 2020  1:16 AM)Shindog Wrote: [Image: n2VPY7W.jpg]I really got curious so.....

When you take a double chassis apart it honestly looks like a single chassis and disc.
I’m curious myself Shindog, can you use the non-disk part as a single chassis?
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m curious myself Shindog, can you use the non-disk part as a single chassis?

Half Double Chassis
[Image: hUxoQg3.jpg]
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:06 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  3:53 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m curious myself Shindog, can you use the non-disk part as a single chassis?

Half Double Chassis

Honestly, that looks great. I wish it was legal for tournament use though.
Edit: How'd you open it up, anyway? I'm tempted to try that with one of my 1As.
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:32 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:06 AM)Shindog Wrote: Half Double Chassis

Honestly, that looks great. I wish it was legal for tournament use though.
I used the Half Double Chassis maker to perform this irreversible and illegal awakening.  [Image: csAAUtA.jpg]
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:56 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:32 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Honestly, that looks great. I wish it was legal for tournament use though.
I used the Half Double Chassis maker to perform this irreversible and illegal awakening.  [Image: csAAUtA.jpg]

The mighty Multitool. I used a screwdriver to pop the bottom ring off, and immediately regretted it because most discs cannot work on it
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:06 AM)Shindog Wrote:

Half Double Chassis

Hey Shindog, can you use something small like 0 disc on that?
(Mar. 04, 2021  7:59 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  4:06 AM)Shindog Wrote: Half Double Chassis

Hey Shindog, can you use something small like 0 disc on that?

No
can you show us what the "disk" looks like on a bey?