The stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.

Just read the title. For me it was when we were going down a ramp when I stopped a flew forward. I skid about 3 feet. Then my friends yelled at me because I fell!Uncertain I was in terrible pain...so what was the stupidest thing you ever got yelled at.
I got yelled at for saying popdeck and I was studying pirates.
I got yelled at for saying god and I got one of my chrismas presents taken away. My mom is very religous.
That's nothing i touched an electric fence by accident. ( God it hurt so bad ) Anyway mum yelled at me and here is what she said * You should know better, your father is an electrican * and i was like * facepalm *
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:37 AM)@wesome Wrote: That's nothing i touched an electric fence by accident. ( God it hurt so bad ) Anyway mum yelled at me and here is what she said * You should know better, your father is an electrican * and i was like * facepalm *

But if you touch a electric fence it can kill you!
He's lucky that he didn't die Grin
Mine is once I was on a ferry to France and I was playing with my TechDeck and it flew out the ferry window.
lol well these are funny XD
My mother used to have a nitpicky stage, it was going on a couple years strong with the same excuse as "I am just teaching you how to function in the real world" despite none of the things she gotten after me for having anything to do with social skills.

Here are a couple examples of this horrific stage I hope none of your parents went through:

Being talked to like an idiot for attempting to sit in the back of an impossibly cramped car that was filled with tacky antiques.

Pointing out some harmless mannerisms I sometimes pass without noticing, as if I was being a prick

The worst one was she argued with me on how to fill a goddamn glass of water, the dogs bowl is not that big and half-full, but no, I'm apparently "scared" of filling the glass according to her not-so-socially-literate logic. I actually built up the nerve to say "What is your problem lately? You're blowing smoke up my carp for filling a glass of water now?".
I have a new one. Today I got yelled at for giving my friends "too much food"...WTH...Thay ate it all and was still hungry...then i got yelled at for giving them "too little..." im so confused!
I got yelled at....more like screamed at for leaving my nephew in my car while his mom was saying goodbye (sounds safe to me his moms with him) so i figured really quick i run in side the meeting room to get my computer and my check and my sister comes marching in screaming at me infront of eveybody that i should never leave her child in the car and that i should never have kids in my life time because im such a horrible person.......

apparently she texted my mom saying she needed to have a word with me and tell me i should never abuse her son again......my mom laughed, and just deleted it! its family love!
Ok? Well anyway guys my dad got yelled at yesterday for putting the GPS in the wrong spot he moved it a loittle and my momsaid better...
(Jul. 10, 2011  2:59 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:37 AM)@wesome Wrote: That's nothing i touched an electric fence by accident. ( God it hurt so bad ) Anyway mum yelled at me and here is what she said * You should know better, your father is an electrican * and i was like * facepalm *

But if you touch a electric fence it can kill you!

Trust me, it wasnt goin to kill me, my dad touched it once and he is still with us.
I got yelled at when I was going up the stairs. my mom thought I was a robber and screamed, then smacked me. Then after she found out, she was like Gasp
The stupidest thing,probably when I did nothing. My sister has anger issues so I have to deal with her yelling at me everyday and calling me names....she laughs after every mean thing she says,it gets so annoying being yelled at everyday.She calls beyblade "gayblade",lol.
OK this is big

I was eating my food and my 6 your cousin asks me if my friend's are wild and I said why are you asking me this and then my grandma yelled at me saying she asked you a fine question so give her the answer! Man I got pissed.
Probably for accidentally stomping on my friend's foot. She got mad and hit me with a book too. LOL.
In school, I was yelled at by my friend for talking about Beyblade at the lunch table... WTH is wrong with that? And he can talk all he wants about HIS hobbies...
I sat in class looking at the floor and was accused for speaking to a friend...
That happned to me once...i then tryed to be my own attorny...that only led me to detention...
I was ziplining at a training center and and yelled, "YEEAHH!!!" cuz it was carpin' awesome, then the employee watching us for safety yelled at me and said "STOP SCREAMING THERE ARE LITTLE KIDS HERE!" So i'm thinking, "I'm ziplining for the first time ever, nobody can help screaming and having fun!"

-.-
The stupidest thing i ever got yelled at for? I said im bored... No joke true story.
my brother got angry because he didnt want to be it at hide and seek lol
I got yelled at a 10 year old cousin (dad's side), he called me and my other 10 year old cousin (my mom's side) stupid because my mom's nephew gave me 8-10 beyblades and 3 accessories. Tired