The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

(Nov. 06, 2020  12:15 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: red eye floating down a stream i mean he couldve fell down a WATERFALL

Right
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

free would say bye to his arm cause it wouldn't be able to use it functionally which means g is blader career is over
(Nov. 06, 2020  12:50 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

free would say bye to his arm cause it wouldn't be able to use it functionally which means g is blader career is over

Yes, in the non-realistic Beyblade world, no if it was realistic.
In both Evolution and Sparking Shu and Lane were standing the edge of the cliff looking down at the Grand Arena in New York. And with Lane, Lui randomly shows up, what if Lui's appearance shocked Lane so much that he jumped back a little bit, but then fell off?
(Nov. 05, 2020  9:14 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: Remember when a tower was demolished in V Force? Professor and his boss(i guess) died with in.

and that time in V-force that the whole island was exploding
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:05 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: In both Evolution and Sparking Shu and Lane were standing the edge of the cliff looking down at the Grand Arena in New York. And with Lane, Lui randomly shows up, what if Lui's appearance shocked Lane so much that he jumped back a little bit, but then fell off?

Don't worry Super Harry will save the day!!
One example I'm surprised that no one has brought up yet is in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution - Episode 19, where Valt and his friends all fell into a giant pit after Red Eye (Shu) defeated Valt, Daina and Cuza. And it wasn't even a small pit either nor were there any sort of safety landing or even a giant slide shown, it was clearly a giant empty pit surrounded by bricks and concrete and the falling distance was really high.

Now granted, they all survived and came out in one piece but honestly if this had followed realistic physics, they would've died (or at least severely injured themselves) from falling from such a height. It's not even meant to be seen as a goofy pit either, Wakiya was clearly scared of how far deep the pit went and they treat falling into the pit as something dangerous and terrifying.
(Nov. 05, 2020  10:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Probally one of the most dangerous things in burst is when some blader hits their rivals bey close to their face
I remember when BZK was playing with buster xcalibur and xcalibur sent the xcalius layer right in his face but I dont know if was the sword part that hit him

(Nov. 05, 2020  11:18 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  11:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Remember what happened in the last episode of God

I've only seen the first few episodes of God. I don't get to watch Netflix often.
the BC gang was happy to eat Shu's spaghetti and when they ate they almost died, it ended up being that Valt was the one cooking and it used too much peanut butter.

There is when Phi tried to break Kyle's mask and could have hit Kyle's face (even tho Kyle sucks anyway and nobody cares)
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: One example I'm surprised that no one has brought up yet is in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution - Episode 19, where Valt and his friends all fell into a giant pit after Red Eye (Shu) defeated Valt, Daina and Cuza. And it wasn't even a small pit either nor were there any sort of safety landing or even a giant slide shown, it was clearly a giant empty pit surrounded by bricks and concrete and the falling distance was really high.

Now granted, they all survived and came out in one piece but honestly if this had followed realistic physics, they would've died (or at least severely injured themselves) from falling from such a height. It's not even meant to be seen as a goofy pit either, Wakiya was clearly scared of how far deep the pit went and they treat falling into the pit as something dangerous and terrifying.

yup those where crazy stuff I find the lack of law authority disturbing with ashtem still walking around seriously how this guy not behind bars lol
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: One example I'm surprised that no one has brought up yet is in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution - Episode 19, where Valt and his friends all fell into a giant pit after Red Eye (Shu) defeated Valt, Daina and Cuza. And it wasn't even a small pit either nor were there any sort of safety landing or even a giant slide shown, it was clearly a giant empty pit surrounded by bricks and concrete and the falling distance was really high.

yup those where crazy stuff I find the lack of law authority disturbing with ashtem still walking around seriously how this guy not behind bars lol

Yeah, he fricking did an illegal chemical experience with a 11 YEAR OLD BOY (that ended up being a company owner when 13)
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup those where crazy stuff I find the lack of law authority disturbing with ashtem still walking around seriously how this guy not behind bars lol

Yeah, he fricking did an illegal chemical experience with a 11 YEAR OLD BOY (that ended up being a company owner when 13)

Wakiya now runs the WBBA and he's 15 (doesn't this remind anyone of Kaiba corp lol) They make kids own some of the biggest companies at such young ages.
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:23 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup those where crazy stuff I find the lack of law authority disturbing with ashtem still walking around seriously how this guy not behind bars lol

i dont think their target think dat deep plus they look like 18 yr olds lol i didnt know their age untill choz came out

ya know how hyde/heartz could feel the pain of his bey? what if when hades broke he just died bc his bey technically died
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:26 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Yeah, he fricking did an illegal chemical experience with a 11 YEAR OLD BOY (that ended up being a company owner when 13)

Wakiya now runs the WBBA and he's 15 (doesn't this remind anyone of Kaiba corp lol) They make kids own some of the biggest companies at such young ages.

lol yea age doesn't applied for owning companies as you mentioned kaiba was flexing in yu go oh. theirs also kyoya gaen from buddy fight his around 14 or 15 and had a multiple billions dollar corporation and does whatever he wants or even ren suzugamori from cardfight vanguard only a high schooler and not only has a company but one of the most popular cardfight team to ever exist plus an academy lol. kids an anime be rich rich lol
I don't think it's a big thing but how bout in season 4 when Drum was on top of the volcano and it erupted.
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:33 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think it's a big thing but how bout in season 4 when Drum was on top of the volcano and it erupted.

dante was atempting sewer slide bc dragon kept going: Ya GoTtA UsE tHe RoCk LaYeR BaSe
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:33 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't think it's a big thing but how bout in season 4 when Drum was on top of the volcano and it erupted.

there is also the part where Hyuga was climbing the cliff and he actually fell down
he fell down 2 times but in the second one Lui saved him
if beyblade was realistic hyde would be dead bc he colud feel da pain of his bey oh and aiga too
Burst — in my opinion — is truly not as soft when one thinks about it. Despite a lighter atmosphere and all that, it has plenty of aspects to make someone go “I just realized something dark”

Its no wonder why some versions of the English Dub cuts out scenes or censors stuff occasionally. Some of it edges to the point of being morbid or not very appropriate for kids. Which, arguably, makes Burst mildly more interesting — in fact, I actually liked Season 2 for its Snake Pit thing and I really want all of that to come back. Its already morbid in Canon, which draws interests from others, but the fact that Fanon makes it more terrifying is something to behold. Cant deny that the fandom is doing a good job with making Burst more interesting by pointing out/making all these dark details
Naw Hyuga getting sucked into that VACCUM CLEANER
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Naw Hyuga getting sucked into that VACCUM CLEANER

That is a golden moment we can never forget
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Naw Hyuga getting sucked into that VACCUM CLEANER

almost TWICE
The one time drum was gonna fall off the ground but Lui picked him up
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The one time drum was gonna fall off the ground but Lui picked him up

I already said it and is not drum it was HYUGA
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The one time drum was gonna fall off the ground but Lui picked him up

I already said it and is not drum it was HYUGA

In legends festival.
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I already said it and is not drum it was HYUGA

In legends festival.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH
I dont remember