The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

(Nov. 06, 2020  1:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: In legends festival.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH
I dont remember

Yeah even I forgot until my brother reminded me today
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The one time drum was gonna fall off the ground but Lui picked him up

I already said it and is not drum it was HYUGA

theres always dat one guy
Cant believe dark stuff happens in Burst yet no one calls anyone out on that in-universe. Like Lui scarring Shu IS traumatizing and terrible, yet Lui doesnt get pulled over (and it was most likely considered “an accident). Not even when he tried to scar Valt the same way — wouldnt authorities connect that to the previous tournament? Come on
Man the most dangerous thing that could ever happen is that Valt loses to Lane
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I already said it and is not drum it was HYUGA

theres always dat one guy

Man when Im on reddit I hate reposters (also simps )
what about the glass shards falling down after lean vs ranjiro. he couldve been severely cut
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Cant believe dark stuff happens in Burst yet no one calls anyone out on that in-universe. Like Lui scarring Shu IS traumatizing and terrible, yet Lui doesnt get pulled over (and it was most likely considered “an accident). Not even when he tried to scar Valt the same way — wouldnt authorities connect that to the previous tournament? Come on

I already said that and I still dont know why the authorities did not arrested Lui and Theodore
I think we got some conspiracy theories in burst
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)beykid44 Wrote: theres always dat one guy

Man when Im on reddit I hate reposters (also simps )

so i have a friend shes 16 rip im 13 sad ultra sad and i simped for her she fed me bagels and croisants with special flavor smirk but bc dis aint discord i cant tell you the rest unless i pm u
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:54 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Cant believe dark stuff happens in Burst yet no one calls anyone out on that in-universe. Like Lui scarring Shu IS traumatizing and terrible, yet Lui doesnt get pulled over (and it was most likely considered “an accident). Not even when he tried to scar Valt the same way — wouldnt authorities connect that to the previous tournament? Come on

I already said that and I still dont know why the authorities did not arrested Lui and Theodore

Well, more than one person can share the same opinion, is that not? Im sure a lot of people would like to call the Burst adults out for this. Speaking of which, its kinda sad how these kids go through so much without adult supervision. And its worse when adults are used to kids roaming the world themselves, and ANYTHING could happen to them
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I already said that and I still dont know why the authorities did not arrested Lui and Theodore

Well, more than one person can share the same opinion, is that not? Im sure a lot of people would like to call the Burst adults out for this. Speaking of which, its kinda sad how these kids go through so much without adult supervision. And its worse when adults are used to kids roaming the world themselves, and ANYTHING could happen to them
"POKEMON INTENSIFIES"

(Nov. 06, 2020  1:57 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Man when Im on reddit I hate reposters (also simps )

so i have a friend shes 16 rip im 13 sad ultra sad and i simped for her she fed me bagels and croisants with special flavor smirk but bc dis aint discord i cant tell you the rest unless i pm u
You can PM me!
but dont worry there are a lot of marriages with people more than 3 years older then the other people
My dad is like 5 years older than my mom
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Well, more than one person can share the same opinion, is that not? Im sure a lot of people would like to call the Burst adults out for this. Speaking of which, its kinda sad how these kids go through so much without adult supervision. And its worse when adults are used to kids roaming the world themselves, and ANYTHING could happen to them
"POKEMON INTENSIFIES"

(Nov. 06, 2020  1:57 AM)beykid44 Wrote: so i have a friend shes 16 rip im 13 sad ultra sad and i simped for her she fed me bagels and croisants with special flavor smirk but bc dis aint discord i cant tell you the rest unless i pm u
You can PM me!
but dont worry there are a lot of marriages with people more than 3 years older then the other people

nah youd get me banned the details lets just say she makes very dumb jokes abt

segggggggssssgssggssggs
I see why burst is trynna hide the dark things. Its called conspiracy theory
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:06 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: "POKEMON INTENSIFIES"

You can PM me!

nah youd get me banned the details lets just say she makes very dumb jokes abt

segggggggssssgssggssggs
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)
Lui is probally the most dangerous blader ever.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:06 AM)beykid44 Wrote: nah youd get me banned the details lets just say she makes very dumb jokes abt

segggggggssssgssggssggs
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)

you see my pm
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:09 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)

you see my pm

yep
Lui: The guy that stalks you in your dreams.
Red Eye: Your new devil.
Phi: some guy that kidnaps and looks like a pervert
Arthur: A sore big loser
Gwyn: Crazy math kid
Lane: Flare boy
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Conspiracy Theories in burst!

Valt's dad used to be a world renowned blader.
Lean is a cousin to Phi and Hearts.
Shu's and Lui's parents are dead.
Free has PTSD from losing to Lean.
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui: The guy that stalks you in your dreams.

Phi: let me burn down forests so you lose air

lane; wait sooooo FLARE!!!!

lui: i smacc peeps in the facc with bleyblay

Red eye: i am spryzen tho

gwyn 2+2 is 4 -1 thats 3 qwq mafs

arthur: hmmmmmm i shouldve had xcaulibur cuz im king arthur
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui: The guy that stalks you in your dreams.

Phi: let me burn down forests so you lose air

Arthur cant prove he is a king
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:15 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Phi: let me burn down forests so you lose air

Arthur cant prove he is a king

you uncultured swine you didnt get the joke lol
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:17 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Arthur cant prove he is a king

you uncultured swine you didnt get the joke lol

No what I mean is why is it so similar that there is a King Arthur in mythology and one in Burst