The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

Aside from Delta almost entering depression, did anything dangerous happen at all in GT?
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:09 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Aside from Delta almost entering depression, did anything dangerous happen at all in GT?

Nope except the fact Arthur almost took over the WBBA lol
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:09 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Aside from Delta almost entering depression, did anything dangerous happen at all in GT?

Gwyn could've fallen off a pillar he was standing on when introduced as part of team HELL
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Nope except the fact Arthur almost took over the WBBA lol

lol. Extremely dangerous (just a joke). GT is pretty lighthearted.

Delta and Fumiya both get completely blown off their feet.
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:11 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Gwyn could've fallen off a pillar he was standing on when introduced as part of team HELL

He might have fallen off. Anyways, how did he get up there without anyone seeing him?
If you watch Bakuten Shoot( Which Only a few people do) kai almost got absorbed by the black hole from Zeus
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Delta and Fumiya both get completely blown off their feet.

wait when did that happen? It's been a while since I watched GT
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:14 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Delta and Fumiya both get completely blown off their feet.

wait when did that happen?

Fumiya: Episode 12

Delta: Episode 49
Or that time Dante was running up the mountain
What if Lodin hit Fumiya with those disks he was throwing? He literally dented a steel door with the disc, and was aiming for Fumiya, so...
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:09 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Aside from Delta almost entering depression, did anything dangerous happen at all?
there is when Prime apocalypse sent achilles flying and it could have hitten aiga instead of the belt since he did not aim where he would send achilles
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Kira and Zyro were about to fall of from the mid-air stadium but Yoshio came in and threw them across to safety and he threw himself too.

This is for Burst dangers, not MFB or Plastics.
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If you watch Bakuten Shoot( Which Only a few people do) kai almost got absorbed by the black hole from Zeus

I am watching the dubbed version (in portuguese) I started some days ago and now I am on G-revolution
How about that time Xcalius got bursted and hit the wall. It could have hit Xander
What season do you think had the most dangers? To me, it's looking like it's either Sparking or Cho- z
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: What season do you think had the most dangers? To me, it's looking like it's either Sparking or Cho- z

Probally Cho-Z
there is also in cho-z when i think Laban, Aiga and Xhan were doing kayaks and they got lost, they could have gotten lost forever or being eaten by a shark (and since is confirmed that ghosts exist in the beyblade burst universe, there is also this possibility) what if they find megalodon

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: What season do you think had the most dangers? To me, it's looking like it's either Sparking or Cho- z

CHO-Z
That time when Lui hit Valtryek against Valts face
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That time when Lui hit Valtryek against Valts face

That is what happened with Shu
that is how he got his scar
Lui was a Di in the first season
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That time when Lui hit Valtryek against Valts face

also shu is lucky that storm spriggan wasnt choz or superking if you know what i mean

(Nov. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

That is what happened with Shu
that is how he got his scar
Lui was a Di in the first season

dang beat me too it
When Valt almost lost his partner in the woods
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

It shouldn’t be too serious realistically. But this is Beyblade so he would probably end up with a torn ligament that would take months to recover from
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What if Free continued to battle Valt in their final battle in Beyblde Burst God? His arm was injured, after all.

It shouldn’t be too serious realistically. But this is Beyblade so he would probably end up with a torn ligament that would take months to recover from

Beyblade burst was the first anime that I have seen that you get hurt by being overpowered

Sparking