The implicit danger in the Burst anime.

I realized that all beyblade battles are dangerous because the beys can hit the bladers N U T
(Mar. 17, 2021  2:22 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I realized that all beyblade battles are dangerous because the beys can hit the bladers N U T

Well, imagine if them mfb beys be going there. I mean like how do they know to go to the users hand? What if they miss?
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  2:22 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I realized that all beyblade battles are dangerous because the beys can hit the bladers N U T

Well, imagine if them mfb beys be going there. I mean like how do they know to go to the users hand? What if they miss?
Mfb is a whole different ballgame. The fact that a sea was successfully parted due to rotational force, air pressure, and particles of air pushing the water out, while somehow canceling the effect of drafting, all coming together for like fifteen minutes. All because of a 2-inch metal childrens toy that isn’t moving fast enough to create a dust devil, much less defy physics.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:19 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, imagine if them mfb beys be going there. I mean like how do they know to go to the users hand? What if they miss?
Mfb is a whole different ballgame. The fact that a sea was successfully parted due to rotational force, air pressure, and particles of air pushing the water out, while somehow canceling the effect of drafting, all coming together for like fifteen minutes. All because of a 2-inch metal childrens toy that isn’t moving fast enough to create a dust devil, much less defy physics.

Well, it’s not really metal but rather Star pieces, but the concepts shown don’t even make sense like gravity Perseus being able to affect gravitational fields (meaning he could in theory cause a black hole by possibly using gravity to compress something down to such a small size)
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:19 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Mfb is a whole different ballgame. The fact that a sea was successfully parted due to rotational force, air pressure, and particles of air pushing the water out, while somehow canceling the effect of drafting, all coming together for like fifteen minutes. All because of a 2-inch metal childrens toy that isn’t moving fast enough to create a dust devil, much less defy physics.

Well, it’s not really metal but rather Star pieces, but the concepts shown don’t even make sense like gravity Perseus being able to affect gravitational fields (meaning he could in theory cause a black hole by possibly using gravity to compress something down to such a small size)

A new element that doesn’t break down as soon as it is created? And even if it was a titanium tungsten alloy or some carp like that, how would it withstand the insane heat produced from the air friction? But the Perseus thing still stands. We also can’t forget that a beyblades centripetal force isn’t powerful enough to create vacuum chamber, teleport things to another dimension(or, at the least, distort light, sound and heat to an incredibly fine detail, or distort light enough to hypnotize ones opponent), break magnetism, and even power an entire nuclear bomb the size of a city/the resurrection of a god
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

hey you knoe carlos beyblade from the classic series (the one with the giant metal blades)?
Imagine if it got knocked out and ended up slicing his throat
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, imagine if them mfb beys be going there. I mean like how do they know to go to the users hand? What if they miss?

hey you knoe carlos beyblade from the classic series (the one with the giant metal blades)?

why did you have to put that image in my head
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

nobody wants beyblade to turn into mortal kombat. so calm 😌 down.

(Mar. 17, 2021  3:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, it’s not really metal but rather Star pieces, but the concepts shown don’t even make sense like gravity Perseus being able to affect gravitational fields (meaning he could in theory cause a black hole by possibly using gravity to compress something down to such a small size)

A new element that doesn’t break down as soon as it is created? And even if it was a titanium tungsten alloy or some carp like that, how would it withstand the insane heat produced from the air friction? But the Perseus thing still stands. We also can’t forget that a beyblades centripetal force isn’t powerful enough to create vacuum chamber, teleport things to another dimension(or, at the least, distort light, sound and heat to an incredibly fine detail, or distort light enough to hypnotize ones opponent), break magnetism, and even power an entire nuclear bomb the size of a city/the resurrection of a god

yea. i mean, if all of this were actually like happening, how has their earth not exploded yet?!
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Remember that time in Cho-Z where Aiga and Ranjiro almost got crushed by a wall in the Dead Tower? Well the high risk just to train and get revenge is present in such a non violent way in the anime it's a bit scary come to think of it. What do these mortal dangers mean? What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah! I knew they were gonna survive, but still...What about that other time when Aiger, Xavier, and Laban got stranded on that island? What would have happened if they never got rescued?
(Nov. 05, 2020  8:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Remember that time in Cho-Z where Aiga and Ranjiro almost got crushed by a wall in the Dead Tower? Well the high risk just to train and get revenge is present in such a non violent way in the anime it's a bit scary come to think of it. What do these mortal dangers mean? What are your thoughts on this?

True there is also when Hyuga wanted to battle Lui and almost fell of a cliff, he just survived because Lui was there, what if he was not?
Hyuga would have died

Yeah, that kind of scared me. They wouldn't have shown it if he did die, but the thought that if Lui wasn't there...
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:58 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2020  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What if Delta didnt repair Devolos

He would've probably entered serious depression.

Who's saying he hadn't already? He kind of looked like he almost didn't have the will to do anything anymore, like he didn't have a soul.
Episode 6 of DB, when Bell flew up he could have gotten pierced through by the fence. Just imagine if he had just missed the landing by a little bit
Also episode 7, when Hannah pops Bell's robot thing and he went flying, at that speed the air pressure could have seriously injured him, or if his parachute didn't work, could have killed him too
(Mar. 16, 2021  9:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  7:15 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: who's to say he already wasn't seriously depressed? his face looked like it

Oh my. I kind of want to see Free say/do that because he never does that(although I don't read the manga), but I am also happy they didn't put that in the anime because that'd probably make me stop watching the show.

I don't think that was real. I think someone photoshopped it. I would have a problem with it as well.

Hey! I know this reply has been around for like, 2 months but I sorta want to update my reply abt free and his middle finger thingy.

So turns out, it's an actual scene in the manga! Free gave the middle finger to Phi somewhere around the Cho-Z chapters, so yeah it's not photoshopped. Must admit, I'm quite glad that it isn't put in the anime since the anime is intended for kids and if it is put in then, erm, let's say, things won't go well with the anime.,,,
(May. 08, 2021  5:27 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Episode 6 of DB, when Bell flew up he could have gotten pierced through by the fence. Just imagine if he had just missed the landing by a little bit
Also episode 7, when Hannah pops Bell's robot thing and he went flying, at that speed the air pressure could have seriously injured him, or if his parachute didn't work, could have killed him too

Bell: The Demon King doesn't get hurt tho!
(May. 08, 2021  1:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:27 AM)AcressVN Wrote: Episode 6 of DB, when Bell flew up he could have gotten pierced through by the fence. Just imagine if he had just missed the landing by a little bit

Bell: The Demon King doesn't get hurt tho!

Yeah he did appear inside the mansion the very next moment, perhaps he has super endurance and teleportation.
(May. 08, 2021  1:35 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  1:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Bell: The Demon King doesn't get hurt tho!

Yeah he did appear inside the mansion the very next moment, perhaps he has super endurance and teleportation.

Like I said, he uses  m a g i c .