The Warm Hearts Thread <3

Ok I've held a few tournaments (sadly there under 8 people each time) and they all loved the idea of owning top teir parts to enter the tournament with. So if anyone else has had any good news about this then please tell me, thankyou
(hey i have no beys but me and my sister would really like one for each of us so if there is anyone willing to give us each one that would be highly appreciated. We dont have one because my dad does not have the money to but us one so Pm me or post here about it if you can.)
Well, this thread is losing track. Its certainly is turning into a Begging Thread.

Keeping up with the generosity theme-

Well, th!nk and Zain should probably be up on that list. They helped me quite a lot recently.
Zain gave me a MINT Dragoon V2 (my most favorite plastic bey) in exchange for a Dragoon G and Rapid Eagle (both of which, were in an awesomely bad condition). Now, that is generous, no?
The Dragoon V2 sent to me lacked an SP. Zain had informed me about it.
And here's when th!nk chips in. He sends me an SP for free!

Is that it? No... Surprisingly, th!nk sent me a bunch of awesome spare parts, which were in a good condition! And seeing that he's one of the few Plastic-geniuses on WBO, you'd certainly expect those parts to be competitive! Grin
So yes, I have had two superbly generous people help me get some good parts, and of course, a MINT Dragoon V2. Smile
No wonder I have a LOT of respect for these two persons.

Cheers!
Yep thats how we do it. Like I won both beydays, the first one was so hectic I wasn't thinking but the 2nd one I gave my prize to a new competitor who was using her friends beys because she didn't own a single one. So she chose Diablo Nemesis. That should be a nice starter blade for her :-)
no one answered me so ill take that as a no Unhappy thanks yall
Can Someone Get Me A New Big Bang Pegasus Because My Metal Crack And The Tip Is Messed Up And Wont Switch To FGrin please if someone can get me one because my mom wont get me another one because she says i don't handle my stuff with care but i always took care of my bey someone please help me
She's probably right. How the hell did you do that damage?
i was battling my friends and his bey (diablo nemesis) hit my metal near my spin track like 5 times and it cracked
Do you remember what kind of packaging it came in?
not sure but i had it for a while thats probably why
(May. 14, 2012  6:47 AM)Uwik Wrote: If this thread turns into and is filled with spam-begging-for-parts-filled posts, it will be closed down.

Thought I'd put it out there again as a reminder.
Well I don't mind if nobody can, but could somebody please donate an RF tip even if it's slightly worn down as my one broke and I am looking for a new one.
I'm not trying to beg, but if any one has a SD or a R2F (worn or not) they don't need plz pm me. Thank you.
This thread in general in just begging, TBH,
Why don't the people who want the stuff take a picture of the broken beyblades ( if its broken for proof) because really i can just say "i want a ray striker because i got no beybaldes." but that is really cheap if i said that because i got the rose gold face that means i have over 50. So it would be nice if they showed proof that there beybaldes are broken. because i got scammed allot of times. and i only trust people on the WBO that usually ARE. Zain,Cannon,Kai-V,Couch.Kei,th!nk AND WAY MORE!!!. so that's just an idea. hope this helped
I don't see this thread succeeding. At all. Sorry.

Although, if it did, there could be a system implemented where like, you send one item-you get one item.

I don't know. This thread seems pretty far-fetched.
Hi guys I need a new spare AR of Draciel S because when I got that bey, The AR was really destroyed and My dad put a Mighty Bond and it has crack.
Dude, you cot a very generous offer from Ultra and you shoot him down, just 'cause you didn't want to pay shipping ...
You should be lucky he even suggested that ...
(Feb. 24, 2013  2:31 PM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Hi guys I need a new spare AR of Draciel S because when I got that bey, The AR was really destroyed and My dad put a Mighty Bond and it has crack.

Maybe you should state that you only want the sender to be located in Asia .. ?
My parents are fed up with paying for my Beyblades but I want to host a tournament... All I need are zero G stadiums but they are 31.19 USD each. If you live in or around Washington DC and would like to help me host a tournament would you please help?

I would be very happy if people could help me to pay for the stadiums...

I will soon post a event proposal to see if it is OK. I know there are already many tournaments near here but I really want to help the WBO grow.

EDIT: made a event proposal already YAY
This thread is such a good idea, I know how people who blade that dont have much feel, all I have is the hasbro launcher that comes with the beys. I personally couldnt ask for anything because I dont want people to think Im the kinda of person who would ask for something just cause I wanted it and was trying to scam people but this is such a good idea for a thread
So I really like the new zero g compact launchers and I'm wondering if anyone has one they'd be willing to give up? I live in the US and the hasbro launchers just aren't my thing. It would be much appreciated!!
Does anybody please have 230 or WD that you will give for free?
I can help you out with that soul. Im getting q flash sqggitario in a month, and I'll give you the we when I get it.