The Tower Falls: 230 Taken Down By 85 Consistently

Now I know I should not even have to explain too much. The title is self explanatory. For all those who thought 85 could not take down 230 with ease, especially in stamina, you were SO wrong. In fact, I dont even know how 230 even took down 85 in other tests but with everyone from Deikailo's tourney and myself using my own combos(considering I used more than on to crush 230 with ease), this will be undeniable proof.

All testing was done in TT Attack Stadium
85 Combo launched first
Earth Aquario 85WD(PRACTICALLY MINT) vs. Earth Aquario 230WD (MINT)
85: 10/10
230: 0/10

85: 100% win rate

230 Launched first
85: 9/10
230: 1/10

85: 90% win rate

Both molds of Earth are EXACTLY the same. I used my used one on the 85 and the new on 230 just to TRY to see if it made a difference. Did not change a thing. 85 destabilizes 230 easy. Dont see what all the commotion was about. I feel like I wasted time and money on 230. It gets taken down so easily.

VIDEOS!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J15VbCEVcis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKW8D_Iz7Y
I'm like Wut!?.
Then he's like Eee.
Then I'm like : DOES IT WORK ON BURN?
Nice results tho
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:51 AM)Kaizer Wrote: I'm like Wut!?.
Then he's like Eee.
Then I'm like : DOES IT WORK ON BURN?
Nice results tho

I will do that test for you now. Be back with in hopefully in 15 minutes.
Tanx man
Also classic Bluezee with his amazing discoveries.
Also Cheetos would be nice now.
I'ma try that Earth vs Earth now
Seriously dude, I think this is a bunch of dark bull
look at fyuuor's video- http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...iew=videos
I trust that video and Fyuuor a heluva lot more than these tests
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:08 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Seriously dude, I think this is a bunch of dark bull
look at fyuuor's video- http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...iew=videos
I trust that video and Fyuuor a heluva lot more than these tests

Trust what you want. I have witnesses and legitimate testing. What reason would there be to lie? Do you want another video?
wow tthese are nice results although a video would be nice and if its real the metagame will be balanced agin!!!!!!!
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:13 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Do you want another video?

Yep. I still think it's a load of shiz. 10 rounds unedited
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:17 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Okay. I will do your testing. Just curious though, what makes you so sure that his results are so much better than mine? Do you even have 230 or 85?
Fisherman, your link does not take me to a video lol. Can you post the correct one please?
yeah i didnt work for me either it took me to soom harry potter thing.
Nice results, Bluezee!

and to think, other testing, 85 hasn't been able to defeat 230 most of the time!
Before Deikeilo's bday tourney I hadbeen testing 230 extensively because my son wanted to use a 230 type combo. I had pointed out to Bluezee at the tournament what I found out that 230 was weak against the LTSC's. he didnt believe me but I showed him right at teh tournament. I will be shooting a video right now for him to support his claims . I have a double shooter so you cannot even say its because I shot one harder than the other. So brb making a Video.
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:19 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Okay. I will do your testing. Just curious though, what makes you so sure that his results are so much better than mine? Do you even have 230 or 85?

No. I have eyes, I saw the video. I've seen multiple videos of 230 beating 85. Fyuuor's tests have gotten 230 beating 85 100% of the time. I trust Fyuuor and the countless other members that have tested 230(every single one has the exact opposite of what you have), not these tests

Zeox- maybe because I'm on an iPad?? Not sure.
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:19 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

No. I have eyes, I saw the video. I've seen multiple videos of 230 beating 85. Fyuuor's tests have gotten 230 beating 85 100% of the time. I trust Fyuuor and the countless other members that have tested 230(every single one has the exact opposite of what you have), not these tests

Zeox- maybe because I'm on an iPad?? Not sure.

If you dont have it, dont be a bandwagon and try to agree. I can tell you a few members who did that and failed. That's how people get caught up and lost. You will see what I mean in a few minutes. 85 beats 230. Just begin to accept it.
Well, I decided to get my butt and go search youtube lol.

Do you mean this Fisher? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeODBko0sUI

If it is, that does some like some legitimite test results, but my only complaint is, the sliding shoot. It was not performed as well as others I have seen do it. It did the flower pattern for a short while, then remained circling around the stadium. Plus at one point in the video 1:47 ish, it does seem to Destabilize 230, but still lost as it was late in the battle. Maybe Bluezee's video can show how he shot, and how early it Destabilized.
Its still a load of shiz until you have an unedited video. If your results are the exact opposite of every other ADVANCED member, then you could also be launching 230 weak on purpose

Edit: Zeox- now that one isn't working for me! Ahah
Weird lol, it is MF-H Earth Bull230RS vs Vulcan Horuseus85RF. Search it on youtube (or maybe it was the video you linked before that did not work for me)
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:30 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Its still a load of shiz until you have an unedited video. If your results are the exact opposite of every other ADVANCED member, then you could also be launching 230 weak on purpose

Edit: Zeox- now that one isn't working for me! Ahah

Um, yeah. I think you are failing to grasp any concept of this test yet alone this forum. Did you know that MAIN reason people are in the advanced forum is not so much as them being so advanced but because they post constantly and when they do, they contribute. As you should know, there are a lot of people who are advanced and can contribute but have lives like I do so they never get "promoted"? I mean, you are on here and I guess you post a lot so why arent you advanced? What are you contributing? Where do you stand? Don't throw the word advanced around as if it means something to me because it doesnt. Its just another member label, another jpg. image under a name, and something to make people feel special when they still are not committee or anything of that matter. You will see the video and when you do, dont complain when you are wrong.
Your results are completely fake. I just did ten rounds with Earth Cancer 85WD vs Earth Cancer 230WD, 230 shot first every round. 230 won every time.
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:52 AM)Evan Wrote: Your results are completely fake. I just did ten rounds with Earth Cancer 85WD vs Earth Cancer 230WD, 230 shot first every round. 230 won every time.

Okay, when you see the vids that are about to be up, you tell me if its fake. Do my exact testing. By the way, in what stadium were your tests in?
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:54 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:52 AM)Evan Wrote: Your results are completely fake. I just did ten rounds with Earth Cancer 85WD vs Earth Cancer 230WD, 230 shot first every round. 230 won every time.

Okay, when you see the vids that are about to be up, you tell me if its fake. Do my exact testing. By the way, in what stadium were your tests in?

TT attack. Bey launcher.
yes but what about your stadium and besides your combanation was diffrent than his results.
I posted above you that it was TT Attack. I don't test in anything else, it's standard procedure. The difference between our combos is negligible.
Cancer makes a difference? Lol.

Ima gonna have to see some unedited videos pleazzze.

This is wierd Wut!? Your 230 is broken?