The Proud Family

This was one of my (many) favorite Disney shows. My favorite character was definitely Suga Momma XD It seems that a lot of Disney was great back then with the classic cartoons ('till they got rid of them and replaced them with the cheap shows they have today. I mean some of them are OK, but still). But this is about The Proud Family. So, any comments you have on it, this is the thread for them.
Oh my god remember this show!!!!!! I used to watch it with my sister all of the time. It was great. My favorite had to be the dog. I think it was Puff?
I also liked Trudy's dad, the guy that only spoke spanish and looked like the Joker.
OMG, I loved the theme song for this show, it was so catchy!
I remember this show! It made my childhood! I haven't watched this in a long time. I loved that show as much as I love Full House.
We all loved that show. My gandma has a pillowcase from that show. I miss Suga Momma and sympathize with Mr.Proud.
"Oscar Proud, of Oscar Proud Snacks." Lol
(Apr. 21, 2013  10:36 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: "Oscar Proud, of Oscar Proud Snacks." Lol
Man, those snacks were horrible. XD
Oh lord the original tyler perry sitcom XD LOVED it especially suga mama
What I don't completely understand, now that I look back at it, how does Trudy's dad know what everyone says, but doesn't know how to speak English?
Looool I watched this show when I was younger...the grandma was hilarious.