The Perfect Bey

i thought about it lil bit more and i guess i found 'near that kind of bey]

MF-H Balro T125GF

lol i know it sounds stupid but if someone practice to KO defence/stamina with it. i'm sure it will be very close to unbeatable because Balro does quite well on low fric tips like MF, CF and it's pretty good against attack too so if it can KO Reviser BD145RDF i'm sure it will KO stamina too and GF does good against attack [atleast did for me] + it has GF so if it stayed inside stadium then it is mostly impossible to os for opposite spin
Kind-of similar to the chimera combo i proposed earlier. I agree, I always think of theory over reality, although I do adnite, it made me win second place in a wbo tournament last year.
(Jul. 25, 2016  7:09 PM)Sıon Wrote: Kind-of similar to the chimera combo i proposed earlier. I agree, I always think of theory over reality, although I do adnite, it made me win second place in a wbo tournament last year.

Which tournament? You should have received a Face for second place.
In my mind I honestly would think that a stamina attack bay with a balancing rotor would be some what perfect
You should really try out this beyblade combo: Phantom Leone DF135BS. It's freaking OP!!!!
Wouldn't the bey have to be a balance type in order to have no weaknesses ?
I think by itself phantom Orion is a threat uncustomised. It was probably the best bey of the metal saga beyblades imo.
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:19 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I think by itself phantom Orion is a threat uncustomised. It was probably the best bey of the metal saga beyblades imo.

It's still susceptible to KO's, but it was pretty good.
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:45 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's still susceptible to KO's, but it was pretty good.

I think the only way it would lose is to have a heavier beyblade battle it and either knock it out the stadium or cause an imbalance.
(Feb. 21, 2017  11:09 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I think the only way it would lose is to have a heavier beyblade battle it and either knock it out the stadium or cause an imbalance.

A lot of the Synchrome Attack types at this point can do that. There was a huge power creep throughout MFB.
In my opinion, it acceles at it's type the best and for some reason it's harder to K.O than I expect sometimes. The stamina is probably the best in every stock beyblade, maybe along with Duo Uranus. It's probably my vote for strongest stock beyblade ever.
(Feb. 21, 2017  9:19 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I think by itself phantom Orion is a threat uncustomised. It was probably the best bey of the metal saga beyblades imo.

Stock Duo Uranus can beat it IMO + Duo's taller height makes it little harder to KO too

though it's little easier for to OS for left spin as it's on 230WD. Though I doubt there is any bey that can out precise it still (maybe Gravity Perseus)
Dragoon bahamdia th170 r2f has incredibly amazing power.
(Jul. 08, 2017  7:32 AM)Subzerophantom Wrote: Dragoon bahamdia th170 r2f  has incredibly  amazing  power.
It might be good combo but its definitely not perfect. It can still be beaten by E230GCF and LTAC
There's no such thing as a perfect Beyblade because every Bey has a weakness and in order to improve one attribute of a Bey you have to sacrifice another one.
(Jul. 08, 2017  10:15 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  7:32 AM)Subzerophantom Wrote: Dragoon bahamdia th170 r2f  has incredibly  amazing  power.
It might be good combo but its definitely not perfect. It can still be beaten by E230GCF and LTAC

It may not be perfect but try it against strong beys.
You could have "the perfect bey" and still lose a lot because you're a bad beyblader. Beys can only do so much but as with most competition a veteran with not as good equipment will out-skill a novice with the perfect blade
imo a heavy defensive type bey with great destabilizing abilities would be the perfect beyblade as it would be able to beat both attack and stamina.
I don't think we can make a singular perfect beyblade. But what about the perfect beyblade of each type. Pure types.

Pure attack: we would need weight to allow it to push other beyblades, we would need speed to slam into other beyblades, and we would need recoil to fling them away.

Pure defense: we would need very high weight to not get pushed around, a low recoil design to prevent getting knocked around, and high grip.

Pure Stamina: all the weight must be on the outside to improve OWD, we would need low friction, and LAD

The reason I did not mention a pure balance type is because that is redundant. Balance is a combination of all the types, it can't be pure. Also, balance types are the jack of all trades master of none. A balance type would get knocked out by pure attack, out spun by pure stamina, and be unable to move a pure defense type.
Every bey has an advantage and disadvantage, so there's no perfect bey
(Dec. 07, 2017  2:25 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Every bey has an advantage and disadvantage, so there's no perfect bey

Exactly, a better thing to make would be a bey that is ready for anything, metal saga would have mf-h gravity persues ch120 hf/s
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:21 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  2:25 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Every bey has an advantage and disadvantage, so there's no perfect bey

Exactly, a better thing to make would be a bey that is ready for anything, metal saga would have mf-h gravity persues ch120 hf/s

TBh due Scynchrome's weight. this combo may not work. best Gravity I can imagine is BD145RDF/SA165EWD

but your combo might work well in LTD.

Like Cake mentioned like most versetile combo of MFB would be Dragoon Defence combo esspecially with Wyvang. though they can still be countered by things like Dragoon E230CS and Dragoon LTSC

with that said. I found Girago Dragoo 85EWD/WD be very well rounded too. it beats almost everything. it only has problem agaisnt 230MB combos and maybe Dragoon E230
Meant gravity persues for LR
This idea is burst btw.
A round beyblade that's heavy with the weight on the outside. The gimmick would be that something that you change causes attack points to pop out. And good teeth. The disk would be heavy and circular. The frame would be heavy and have good LAD. The driver would be a Zeta driver but with an attack tip that's fast, a stamina tip that has low friction and is free spinning, the defense tip would have a good grip.
An unbeatable bey would be Perfectly round lead disk weighing approximately a 150 grams with a giant freespinning Pom half- sphere tip.

And the teeth would be an inch tall and the driver would be twice as strong as a dash driver and it would have a burst stopper gimmick.

And it would be dual spin and be covered in rubber so it could spin steal