The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Your lookin at the wrong guy for that
"A GREAT CHANGE!"

Huh? I have no idea what to do. I am completely confused. Can someone help me out here??
Ummmm someone's baby brother was born?
Also when do they have to be PMed?
I could take over during that time! Could I still participate during that time?
I will happily take over since I will be back from China and fresher than ever. That is if I am needed.

My entrance has been PM'ed, has sonicsora123 done the same? If so, let the thread be posted?
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:23 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I will happily take over since I will be back from China and fresher than ever. That is if I am needed.

My entrance has been PM'ed, has sonicsora123 done the same? If so, let the thread be posted?

I think so! Ok, I just need to make sure I put the right people together (I have a ton of PM's, so it's hard to see whose is whose).
OK! The thread will be ControL_ vs. Sonicsora123 and @wesome vs. Iakou!
Where is the thread now?
I want to see.
Well, both anubis and ray unicorno withdrew.
(Jul. 11, 2011  5:58 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Do you mean go ray unicorn1?

No, ray unicorno. At least they told me before the deadline
Still, can we get the thread for me and sonicsora up? I want to see some voting action before I leave tomorrow.
Hrm... What's up with Katsuya? He's been on, but I haven't heard anything about his entry.
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:16 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Still, can we get the thread for me and sonicsora up? I want to see some voting action before I leave tomorrow.

It's already up, just look for it
Did you get my story? Did go ray unicorn1 send in his?
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:25 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Did you get my story? Did go ray unicorn1 send in his?

Yes, I did, and no, I didn't

DrigerMV withdrew...
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:25 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm... What's up with Katsuya? He's been on, but I haven't heard anything about his entry.
Sorry I'm at my Grandparents house I Cant type my Entry. I'm going Back tommorow.
Yeah, I kind of put my head against the wall, and did write a chapter, but looking back at it, I'm not very proud of it. So please remove me from the list.
is it too late to join!
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS THE COMPOSITION THREADDDDDDD!
did you get my story
Dan just withdrew. And yes shadow, I got it.
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:11 PM)poseidon Wrote: i man To, really , o well, guess im out ..

Ok, wow. In less than 3 days we lost half of the competitors. From THIS MOMENT ON if anyone withdraws I'll report your post. I know it sounds mean, but I really have no other choice. Making me rewrite the bracket over and over again just isn't fair to me or any of the competitors.