The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Wow!There is a lot of people,this is going to be quite a challenge.
I really, really don't want to make the threads right now, and my mom is going to kill me if she finds out I'm not texting (apparently that's productive Chocked_2), so I'm posting the faceoffs! NOTE: Bear in mind that these were randomized completely, I did NOTHING AT ALL to mess with them.

1. DrigerMV vs. BeybladerPotter!
2. LDRAGOfan vs. Swiftshadow!
3. AtomicFang vs. Hope!
4. SDamonCronous vs. shadow x #'s (Sorry, don't know the numbers that go here)!
5. Beyscorcher vs. Ray Unicorno.!
6. Megablader9 vs. Katsuya!
7. @wesome vs. Iakou!
8. Dan vs. Dan's 'dear friend' (COINCIDENCE?!)
9. Meteo LDrago vs. Ultimate Kcpj!
10. Poseidon vs. To!
11. NightWolf7919 vs. TheShields!
12. CyberBlader27 vs. Anubis!
13. NoodooSoup vs. HorogiumKing
14. go ray unicorn1 vs. Burnblader!
15. Sparta vs. sonicsora123 (You wanted it, coincidently you got it!)!
16 . Sasukia vs. PinkBRB
17. Nuzumaki90 vs. BeatLynx-Z
18. Titanblader gets a first round bye!
Uheheheh. I like the matchups! Time to butt...Pencils? Keyboards? How would that phrase work in this situation, anyway? Regardless, Come, Katsuya! Show me your will! (Cliche line, For! The! Win!)
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:18 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Uheheheh. I like the matchups! Time to butt...Pencils? Keyboards? How would that phrase work in this situation, anyway? Regardless, Come, Katsuya! Show me your will! (Cliche line, For! The! Win!)
Bring it Megablader Cause I'm not going Easy!!DJ 2002 - Yeah!
I'm scared. Anubis was always intimidating to me... But I don't know about his writing.
Hah, it's cool to see people get pumped for this.

Get ready for me, sonicsora!
When will we know the first theme by?
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:35 AM)Dan Wrote: When will we know the first theme by?

When I get around to making the threads (probably sometime tomorrow-then again, I said the same thing yesterday so...).
LDRAGOfan hasn't posted any writing on this site yet, so I'm pretty nervous about what to expect and excited to see someone new. I just got a good idea for a story about five minutes ago, so I hope I cam work with the theme to write about it. I'm really excited to see what everyone else has in store for this!
Alright. I don't know what to say in respect to what you will be expecting from me, I'm feeling really apathetic right now, but for my special friend, I'll do my best! :V
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:43 AM)Dan Wrote: Alright. I don't know what to say in respect to what you will be expecting from me, I'm feeling really apathetic right now, but for my special friend, I'll do my best! :V

Personally, I think it's funny that you're facing him first round Joyful_2.

Sorry if that sounded conceited or mean, I just like how coincidental it is.
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:43 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: LDRAGOfan hasn't posted any writing on this site yet, so I'm pretty nervous about what to expect and excited to see someone new. I just got a good idea for a story about five minutes ago, so I hope I cam work with the theme to write about it. I'm really excited to see what everyone else has in store for this!

Judging from his posts, I wouldn't be worried. Just write. The second you get worked up, that's when you lose.
I await the inevitable winner predictions...
...and they never show up. Disappointed? (Really, I am waiting for the conceited "I's gonna ween" posts.) Anyway, good luck Night Wolf. Good luck to all! (I wish Blader DJ could share some of his bey-spirit with us...)
Sparta please PM me the theme as I'm in NZ and can only get on at night.
I'm pretty nervous, I mean this is my first writing comp ever! But I must say two things.
1. BRING IT ON Iakou!!!
2. How was my grammar now Megablader9?
Yeeaah buddy. I get first round pass! Which battle's winner will I go up against?
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:56 AM)@wesome Wrote: I'm pretty nervous, I mean, this is my first writing comp ever! But I must say two things.
1. BRING IT ON, Iakou!!!
2. How was my grammar now, Megablader9?
Not bad, but still needs work on commas. Fixed. Hah, I'm a grammar stickler, in case nobody's noticed. (Normally, if you'd pause in a sentence, it gets a comma or semi-colon. It gets a semi-colon if the second part of the sentence could be its own sentence.)
(Jul. 07, 2011  12:24 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Yeeaah buddy. I get first round pass! Which battle's winner will I go up against?

You'll face the winner of nuzumaki and beatlynx-z.

Ok, the brackets are DONE! I will post them in the OP shortly, then I will make the 1st round threads!
(Jul. 07, 2011  9:56 AM)@wesome Wrote: I'm pretty nervous, I mean this is my first writing comp ever! But I must say two things.
1. BRING IT ON Iakou!!!
2. How was my grammar now Megablader9?
You got it @wesome
2 words for you sparta
WATCH OUT
When are the threads going up? Does each pair get a different theme?
SDamoncronous (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) be prepared for shadow x 9365!
UUUMMMM...... When are the threads going to be put up? I want to write a story!