The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Ohmy... that many participants? Good luck!
Good luck to all of you!!!!
Well I want to know what the prize is? Do you know BeyBladestation? Anyway there are way to much participants in this composition!
WHATS THE PRIZE
The prize is being number one...
(Jul. 07, 2011  8:57 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: The prize is being number one...

Shut up ( Don't take it serious)

What is the prize, And why hasn't Sparta put up the thread yet, He's been offline all day!
Woah man, take it easy!! I'm not nagging but is there a prize anyway?
Dudes, why are you people so obsessed with this idea of a prize? I mean, really, it's kinda lame that you are all wrapped up in the idea of a prize?
i gotta be in the next one!
Feel the awesomeness of me, @wesome, Iakou.
Got an awesome idea for the story and hoping it fit's in with the theme.
When's the theme going to be announced?
No, i refuse to feel the @wesomeness *Bright light shines from @wesome* NOOO, TO BRIGHT, AGGGGHHHHH
Hmm, where's Sparta, kind of getting impatient. But that's just me...
Ohmygosh, I really apologize guys! My mom got mad again yesterday and kicked me off for the day. Additionally, if she catches me on the computer again today I won't be able to go on for the weekend!

Ok, so here's how it goes:
1. I've finally made the brackets. Yay! I won't be posting them because I want it to be a surprise who you face next Smile

2. Shortly, I will be posting the topic in the OP. Once I receive the chapters (via PM) from any two battles, I will make their thread. So basically, If sonicsora and I finish our chapters, and Dan and his friend send me theirs, I will make one thread for our 2 battles. Hopefully, this will cut down on how many threads there are, and therefore SPAM this thread less (I hope)

3. Once the voting for every first round thread has been decided, I will announce the next topic, whom everyone will face, and repeat the process.

4. I've changed the style yet again. The first person to 5 votes wins!

Now, I will announce the topic so we can kick this off:

The topic for the first ever WBO writing battle first round is:

A GREAT CHANGE!

Remember, it has to be related to beyblade in some way and must be all about this change.

Ladies and gentleman, let the first ever WBO writing battle

BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the topic, A great change...
^^^^Most ignorant post on the WBO!!!
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:32 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: That's the topic, A great change...
^^^^Most ignorant post on the WBO!!!
What do you want, a flying hot dog?

Although admittedly, it would be pretty awesome to see BeyBrad riding one of those...

EDIT: burnblader: I just posted it in the one right above yours...
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:33 PM)Sparta Wrote: What do you want, a flying hot dog?

Although admittedly, it would be pretty awesome to see BeyBrad riding one of those...

EDIT: burnblader: I just posted it in the one right above yours...
YES that is EXACTLY what I want a flying hot dog.
Hey, any format for the text, and does it have to be so short or so long?
Oh, and I'm come to another important decision:

I apologize to all. This was a tough call for me, but I believe it to be for the best:

I will NOT be participating on this tournament. It wouldn't be right for me to crush you al-I mean, for me to make the threads, run the tourney, AND participate. Besides, it's enough trouble trying not to get caught on here. In addition, sonicsora will face TitanBlader. Sorry to both of you for this change, but I really don't have the time, means, or even the will.

Again, I apologize for this. I promise to participate in another one, but right now isn't a good time for me.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:38 PM)Iakou Wrote: Hey, any format for the text, and does it have to be so short or so long?

Check the OP
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:40 PM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, and I'm come to another important decision:

I apologize to all. This was a tough call for me, but I believe it to be for the best:

I will NOT be participating on this tournament. It wouldn't be right for me to crush you al-I mean, for me to make the threads, run the tourney, AND participate. Besides, it's enough trouble trying not to get caught on here. In addition, sonicsora will face TitanBlader. Sorry to both of you for this change, but I really don't have the time, means, or even the will.

Again, I apologize for this. I promise to participate in another one, but right now isn't a good time for me.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:38 PM)Iakou Wrote: Hey, any format for the text, and does it have to be so short or so long?

Check the OP

Aww.. I was really was excited about crushin.. I mean I couldn't wait to face you in the final!
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:46 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Aww.. I was really was excited about crushin.. I mean I couldn't wait to face you in the final!

Sorry, but I have my reasons for not participating. Actually, this will work out better. Now there's an even amount of people.
(Jul. 08, 2011  7:40 PM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, and I'm come to another important decision:

Check the OP

no worries Sparta. more opponents for me to cru- i mean battle. yeah im cool with it. *i walk off and cry in the corner*

EDIT: did u quit cus of your mom. lol yeah i know how it is

How long do we have to complete our stories? Also, what are the margin sizes
The margins are .5 inches, if I recall correctly. I don't know about the time.