The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced!

Hey Temporal, do you want to be my partner if i can't be with Sparta? i know he said no-one PM him, but we've talked and he said if his current request is denied, we could possibly work together, but i need a back-up
Wait guys! Don't try and sign up on this thread; wait 'till I make the new one. Otherwise, I won't put you in.

EDIT: My partner just agreed! I'm going to keep it a surprise who it is, but you'll find out once I make the new thread (Which will probably be sometime tonight).
darn, well i hope Temporal agrees, also it will be no surprise for me! also good luck to everyone!
Awp, missed Sparta's post. Okay, I'll tag with Nwolf.
What is the point of this blog.
(Aug. 30, 2011  11:52 PM)Team Shadow Wrote: What is the point of this blog.

You should read the thread before you post in it.
(Aug. 30, 2011  11:49 PM)Temporal Wrote: Awp, missed Sparta's post. Okay, I'll tag with Nwolf.

Sorry, you were my fallback. It's just that I've known my partner since pre-school, and he's probably the best friend I've ever had Stupid
oh ok then sparta, i bet me and Temporal will be against you and ???
Perhaps!

First day of High School today. I'm in 3 honors classes, and it's not surprising that I had homework in every class today. Because of this, I really only have time to post this and can't make the new thread today. Perhaps tomorrow, because I don't have a B day again until after the weekend?
hmm, also i'm still annoyed nobodies posted on my story
Geez, a tag team tourney huh? Never thought i would see the day...
Waah i would join but im not good with co writing stories with someone CURSE YOU SPARTA >:O
hah lol! i'm currently writing my entry for deikalos competition
Oh sweet, i'm so ready this time, i'm gonna make it too the second round, yeah, also, congratz on making it to the finals temporl, Control_, you two rocked