14700 6th Ave SW
  We are meeting in the "Hilltop Room".
12:30 PM on 11/20/2021
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

All admissions collected will be used to pay the venue fee.

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please read the Covid-19 rules and regulations below

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documen...siness.pdf

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

IMPORTANT: ANYONE 12 OR OLDER MUST HAVE A COVID-19 VACCINATION CARD OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST (WITHIN 72 HOURS) TO ATTEND ANY EVENT IN THE COMMUNITY CENTER. Please have one of these ready during check-in.

THE BIG BEYBLADE BRAWL IN BURIEN!

Get out of the rain and meet us at the Burien Community Center where we will be having an unforgettable Beyblade Burst Tournament! Good luck and we hope to see you there!

Format: Burst Standard, Ranked
Participant Cap: 30
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 ( 4 extra for free play)

Judges 
1.ThePrizedPrawn
2.Beybladedb
3.Plot Armor
4.Ebeanzy2
5.zektor

(We have 3 mats and stadiums. If you can bring an extra stadium or would like to judge please DM me)

We will be playing at the Burien Community Center in the Hilltop Room. The front door will be locked, Someone at the front desk will let you into the building. This venue has plenty of chairs and tables. Currently the bathrooms are under construction but there are portable restrooms outside the building. The water fountains are inside and dinning is across the street from the center.

IMPORTANT: ANYONE 12 AND OLDER MUST HAVE A COVID-19 VACCINATION CARD OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST (WITHIN 72 HOURS) TO ATTEND ANY EVENT IN THE COMMUNITY CENTER. Please have one of these ready during check-in.

PRIZES

There will be medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
1st place gets first pick, 2nd place gets second pick, And so on. 

• B-192 Greatest Raphael
  • CoroCoro Dynamite Belial Perfect Box (3 bey deck box)
  • Blue Power Beylauncher from B-187 (New in plastic)
  • Gold Power Beylauncher from B-191 (New in plastic)

There will be a free raffle for a B-192 Greatest Raphael. Each event participant will receive one entry and the winner will be announced after the preliminary rounds.

Tournament Details

Please arrive by 12:25PM to check-in. We are starting at 12:30 sharp. Check-in will begin at 12:00PM. Please be prepared for the tournament to last until 5PM. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly as possible.

Event Schedule:
12:00PM-12:25PM: Check-In
12:25PM-12:30PM: Bracket Set Up/ Announcements
12:30PM-03:30PM: Event Starts/ Preliminary Rounds
03:45PM-04:50PM: Top 8/ Finals
04:50PM-05:00PM: Top 4 Photo/ Tournament Ends

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I may or may not be able to make this one but I'll try!
I will be going but 25% chance I cannot go
Do we show the card that you have on the phone saying you are vaccinated or do you have to bring a paper copy of it?
(Oct. 29, 2021  3:15 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I will be going but 25% chance I cannot go
Do we show the card that you have on the phone saying you are vaccinated or do you have to bring a paper copy of it?
Any would work. On the phone, a copy, or the card itself.
I might not be able to go but I will beg my mom to go
Zektor, is it 5 Dollers Per Person? Or is it just 5 Dollers for the Blader?
(Oct. 30, 2021  3:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor, is it 5 Dollers Per Person? Or is it just 5 Dollers for the Blader?

I'm pretty sure 5 dollars to participate because the venue needs to be rented
(Oct. 30, 2021  3:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor, is it 5 Dollers Per Person? Or is it just 5 Dollers for the Blader?

The one participating has to pay the fee. So yeah 5 dollars for the Blader.
Yeah just the blader. The venue holds more than 60 people to accommodate for friends and family.
Alright, I'll probably be there Just gotta wait for Malloftoys to restock on the Danferous set
I might not come because I don’t have the vaccination yet but it just came out so I might be able to
(Oct. 30, 2021  9:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright, I'll probably be there Just gotta wait for Malloftoys to restock on the Danferous set

You can buy the overdrive set at: https://beysandbricks.com/ 
It is a little pricy but there are coupon codes for this site on reddit somewhere.
(Oct. 31, 2021  12:44 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  9:54 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Alright, I'll probably be there Just gotta wait for Malloftoys to restock on the Danferous set

You can buy the overdrive set at: https://beysandbricks.com/ 
It is a little pricy but there are coupon codes for this site on reddit somewhere.

My Parents have bought a Beyblade for me on Malloftoys before so that's why I'd like to buy it there instead so I think they'd be more comfortable buying it there but if I get desperate and it doesn't restock at least 1 and a half before the tournament then I guess I'll buy from here.
How do you buy a blader passport?
(Nov. 01, 2021  10:58 PM)Hpyher Wrote: How do you buy a blader passport?

I'm pretty sure when you search up blader passport it comes also blader passport costs 15 dollars yearly
Just as with the last two, I don’t think I’ll be able to make this one. At least not on time. I think I have to switch my life schedule around before I can start competing… which sucks but I’m looking forward to hearing how the tournaments go. I’ll be cheering you all on from the sidelines!!
Looks fun! I don’t think I will be able to make it tho. Hope y’all enjoy it there!
Question so when we get to the Burien Community Center Zektor are you going to be waiting for us and guide us to the Hilltop Room or are we going to find it ourselves
(Nov. 07, 2021  6:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Question so when we get to the Burien Community Center Zektor are you going to be waiting for us and guide us to the Hilltop Room or are we going to find it ourselves

There will be a judge at the front door letting people in/ directing them to the room. We have the venue from 12-5pm. ThePrizedPrawn, Ebeanzy2, and I will be there at 11:45 to setup and open the door/ give directions. (The Hilltop room is easy to spot from across the lobby, there is a sign for the room.)
How old do you have to be to join this tournament? And do you have to be ranked or not to enter too? And what type of Beyblades do you need to use for the tournament?
(Nov. 09, 2021  4:16 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote: How old do you have to be to join this tournament? And do you have to be ranked or not to enter too? And what type of Beyblades do you need to use for the tournament?

CodyDragonLane If you can launch a bey you can compete in the tournament. Players do not need to be ranked to participate in ranked events. You can use any official Hasbro or TakaraTomy beyblades. Check out the full outline of tournament rules and legal equipment here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit
(Nov. 09, 2021  4:39 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  4:16 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote: How old do you have to be to join this tournament? And do you have to be ranked or not to enter too? And what type of Beyblades do you need to use for the tournament?

CodyDragonLane If you can launch a bey you can compete in the tournament. Players do not need to be ranked to participate in ranked events. You can use any official Hasbro or TakaraTomy beyblades. Check out the full outline of tournament rules and legal equipment here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Either Metal Beyblade or Burst Beyblades?
(Nov. 09, 2021  5:37 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  4:39 AM)Zektor Wrote: CodyDragonLane If you can launch a bey you can compete in the tournament. Players do not need to be ranked to participate in ranked events. You can use any official Hasbro or TakaraTomy beyblades. Check out the full outline of tournament rules and legal equipment here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Either Metal Beyblade or Burst Beyblades?

This is a burst standard tournament. You can use any hasbro or takaratomy burst series beyblades.
Best wishes to you all 😎