The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

Yeah well I'm lazy. There I said it. I'm lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy. I really don't do much besides karate and fitness and, of course, BEYBLADE
Yeah, I go on a lot of forums nowadays related to Avatar, read all the interviews, watched the Comic-Con Panel for Korra, etc.

*****SPOILERS*****

From the Comic-Con panel, I think I missed a few, but you can all see it on Google.
Cabbage merchant isn't XD
Really? An exciting new show and that's the question you come up with... As if it matters.
@TriCat

Unknown ATM.

UltraBlader

Come on, he's just asking a simple question.
Wooow I can't wait till this show airs on tv I never missed un episode of the last 3 seasons and managed to get all te DVDs... So is aang goin to be an avatar spirite and guide korra like the way rouku did for him???
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:56 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: The show will be 26 episodes.
Only 2 seasons? Dang.
But yeah, I loved A:TLA, so this'll be great.
Hopefully.
It hasn't even aired yet. That could just be for starters.
They can't get rid of the cabbage merchant but they might make it a carrot merchant or something.
The cabbage merchant does have a decendant acording to Avatar wiki. Plus I herd that Korra meets a older version of Aang in the spirit world. Grin
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes, Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter.

Tenzin is the son of Aang and Katara. Korra is just the new avatar that came after Aang.

(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes she is a water bender but the series starts off with her knowing 3 elements already and is basically about her quest to master the fourth, air.

Also I remember reading that there will be links to the old avatar story, probably flashbacks? Idk.

Edit: Some of the questions may have already been answered. My bad.
Flashbacks will be shown of how she mastered the other 3 elements. 30 minutes can be a lot of time if you put it to use.
Yes but like 5 minutes of those 30 are adds and i hope they show the flashbacks in detail
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:38 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Cabbage merchant isn't XD

Oh god. Cabbage Merchant was awesome. If only sparky sparky boom man would come back now...
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: =
Oh god. Cabbage Merchant was awesome. If only sparky sparky boom man would come back now...

You do remember that he died when sokka hit him with his boomerang?He won't have anything to do with the new avatar.
When I saw the trailer for the first time I was vary happy, now all thats next is the mother/EarthBound animie that has all 3 games =D
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:34 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:56 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: =

You do remember that he died when sokka hit him with his boomerang?He won't have anything to do with the new avatar.

I know, but the name was funny. That's all I'm saying.
Yes, sparky sparky boom man had the best name ever. Just imagine it in a serious situation:

"Ahhh! It's sparky sparky boom man! Gasp"
I dont know if anyone asked this question but does this mean aang will not be in this series
Aang will appear in the series like avatar Roku did .
And we will see Aang and Katara married and their children has well .
they say its going to be on tv in november and if you wanna no more go on wiki
I see the updates of Avatar the Legend Of Korra on Youtube .
Check this channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxZugoldragonxXx ( NOT ME ) , it has all the updates of the new series .
Actually his name is combustian man and didn't he die on the last season?
(Aug. 11, 2011  6:56 PM)Vamasco Wrote: I see the updates of Avatar the Legend Of Korra on Youtube .
Check this channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxZugoldragonxXx ( NOT ME ) , it has all the updates of the new series .

Tenzin and the new avatar group (minus Korra) looked different then I expected. And I thought toph's daughter was metal bending leader?
@silverposiedon
Sparky Sparky Boom Man will always be his name to ME. And yes he died. One of the useful things sokka does XD