The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

Anyways, the shows creators have stated that Zuko's hunt for his mother would be revealed in the new Avatar (novel/comic?) Book that will be released.

If I recall correctly it was titled Avatar: The Lost Adventures. (Could be false.)

They said Zuko's mom would not necessarily be revealed in the Legend of Korra.
y not i think it should be reavealed. it was very important
aww i dont want to read it i want to see it
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes, Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter.
your dead wrong korra is no way related to aang except for being the avatar
I wanna find out something: WHO ARE SOKKA AND SUKI'S CHILDREN?! AND ZUKO AND MAY TOO!!! Anyways, anybody find an EXACT date of first show?
i dont think there is one yet but u can go to wiki or something
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:49 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:40 AM)To Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  1:50 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I love the show,Is she a water bender cause she looks like she's from the water tribe.

Yes, Korra is Aang and Katara's daughter.
your dead wrong korra is no way related to aang except for being the avatar

dude that is what people said on the last couple of pages dude plz read them.
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:56 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: I wanna find out something: WHO ARE SOKKA AND SUKI'S CHILDREN?! AND ZUKO AND MAY TOO!!! Anyways, anybody find an EXACT date of first show?

The world may never know...
Korra isn't related to Aang or Katara. In fact, she comes to seek their son out to teach her air bending -- the last art she needs to learn.
Yes, we've established this.
really all of the people who post in this thread read the 1st couple of pages before posting plz.
and also does it say what age was aang when he died
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:45 PM)AnimeFan Wrote: Korra isn't related to Aang or Katara.

how many times do we need to establish this? a billion people have already said this. The next person to say this I might report. Back on topic, I haven't found anything new Chief - Disappointed ... I need new news!
well what are you loking for they probably wont release anything till time gets closer to it actually coming out
Apparently the series will now debut on April 14th. That and the first two episodes have been leaked, but I'd rather not post the site which has those videos unless it's alright with mods.

Ha ha, everybody was supposedly dead according to so many people at the beginning of this thread, but Katara is actually still alive as 'Gran Gran Katara.' xD
Here is a link to the wiki.

(Mar. 26, 2012  1:48 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Apparently the series will now debut on April 14th. That and the first two episodes have been leaked, but I'd rather not post the site which has those videos unless it's alright with mods.

Ha ha, everybody was supposedly dead according to so many people at the beginning of this thread, but Katara is actually still alive as 'Gran Gran Katara.' xD

You say that as if it was an illegal leak. It was planned by the makers of the anime.
Well, in that case, here's the link:

http://www.mastertoons.com/The-Legend-of-Korra.php
It used to stream (hd) at http://korranation.com/ but all that link does, is redirect you to their tumblr. I'm glad I watched the first two episodes before the link "stopped working".
IDK if this is news, but the show is now set to air on April 14th in the US.

EDIT: Whoops, already posted.
So, just checked out the first episode of this show and it was great!

Reading some plot synopsis online made me think, for some reason, that this show was gonna try to be much more gritty and dark (Metal bending, revolutionaries, cars etc.) than Avatar was, but it seriously isn't. It's just as much fun as Avatar was and that's really cool. Like it was said before, Katara is still around and we even meet Toph's daughter who's in charge of the Republic City police (Though kind of a jerk) so Toph might still be alive too. Heck, maybe even Zuko's alive, who knows.

It's a pretty fast episode, but it works well: It shows that Element-Bending, while still powerful, is pretty outdated, that technology became really big and that people don't really need much of the Avatar anymore (Though she is welcomed to Republic City with thunderous praise) So it's certainly a great start and I really hope this kicks into another four seasons series.

You know what else is awesome? Steve Blum voicing Amon, the apparent leader of the Revolutionnaries and most likely the main antagonist of the show. You might know Steve Blum as Orochimaru from Naruto, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop or, for a completely different kind of performance that really shows his range, Guilmon from Digimon Tamers... Yeah, Orochimaru and Guilmon have the same voice actor... Kinda shocking.

Anyway, totally hyped, now! Joyful_3
I just watched the premiere and it was the most EPIC, AWESOME, short movie I have seen in my life. It was Amazing and I loved the last Avatar but this one just might be better. This season is going to be a good one.
Can't wait to see what happens with the guy in the mask.
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:21 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can't wait to see what happens with the guy in the mask.
You mean Amon and the equalist seem so awesome if you saw the clip on Nick.com. They defeated Mako and Korra.
Wow this was better than I thought it would be! My fav scene was when she was using those airbending movements to defeat the other team in that last match. One of the things that stuck out to me was the epic music they used, it was just beautiful(and that's a word I rarely use!). My only problem was that nearly all of the characters from the original series are now deadCrying. But seriously, keep up the good work Nickelodeon!
Wow, that was much better than I thought! I mean, they've almost made the characters alike (Bolin Sokka, Mako Zuko, Katara Grangran (literally this one)), but they made them far enough apart from each other that it's not the same thing.
I hate that airbender kid because katara was about to tell us what happened to Zukos mother and that kid interrupted.When are we going to know.