The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra! (New Avatar Show)

The new episode was today and how can Amon energybend if he is not a bender!
(Apr. 21, 2012  7:38 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: The new episode was today and how can Amon energybend if he is not a bender!

srry i just could not pass this up the answer is
[Image: tumblr_lz0f657gu31qhvtgno1_400.jpg]

seriously though i gonna wait for legend of korra to air on tv before i watch it
Amon used the technique that Aang used on firelord Ozai.Remember the lion turtle that aang swammed to on the last episode.It showed him how to take away bending from those who use it for evil purposes.

The weird thing is how did Amon know how to use the technique.
I was saying the exact same thing to, it's wierd.....
Episode 3 download link guys :- http://jumbofiles.com/3zxv8skj299n
Yeah may be the turtle teached Amon but we will find out soon.This show is probably the best Anime even those stupid Naruto can't beat it.When I watch it I just fall in love with the characters which is rarely.
Here's a link for people who'd rather watch than download: http://www.1channel.ch/tv-2732358-The-La...-episode-3
I prefer downloading because what if the videos are taken down by viacom what will happen.Yeah so I think people should Download first and then they can watch online.
um that rarely happens in my experience. And if it does new ones appear a day or two later.
Well it is not safe downloading is the best choice what if something bad happens to your network haa, you will have to wait like 2 days so that you can watch the episodes again.If you had downloaded you wouldnt encounter any problem even if you had network problems.
Avatar The Legend of Korra Episode 1 English Dubbed
http://jumbofiles.com/x3xfuqxm0xvw

Avatar The Legend of Korra Episode 2 English Dubbed
http://jumbofiles.com/eigvc1ecx4jm

Avatar The Legend of Korra Episode 3 English Dubbed
http://jumbofiles.com/3zxv8skj299n
Steve Blum + mask + a cool name like Amon + a smart villain + ENERGYBENDING = One of my favorite villains, and my fav character in the show.
Here is a curve ball for you guys.... What if Amon is Aang? I mean, Aang really is the only one who can actually take other beings bending away? Am I right? Think about it.....
Aang, for one, is dead. Secondly, Aang doesn't hate benders nor did he lose his face. That just cannot be...
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:49 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Aang, for one, is dead. Secondly, Aang doesn't hate benders nor did he lose his face. That just cannot be...

plus,

3. Aang (alive) would be mega old. I f Aang can move like that, the answer really is Aliens.

It can't be any of the "group" from avatar. Weirdly, even if you try, Amon doesn't resemble any (very young) characters from the previous series. I guess he's a totally new character, which rarely happens with people wearing masks in anime, except Pokemon.

EDIT: What if it was one of Aang's aprentinces.

(Apr. 23, 2012  1:38 AM)SonKohan Wrote: Here is a curve ball for you guys.... What if Amon is Aang? I mean, Aang really is the only one who can actually take other beings bending away? Am I right? Think about it.....

It couldn't be Aang because their can only be one avatar. When the avatar dies, a new one is born. If Aang hadn't died, Korra wouldn't be alive.
Oh gawd.

YESSSSSSSS.

Somebody pinch me, THEY REVIVED IT WITH STEAMPUNK BABY!!! Grin

Thanks for the links guys, will have my review soon...
Naar could be right what if he just wanted to know how to take away bending powers from people even though he acted as his apprentice.
Um has no one realized that Amon could be lying about his face just to hide his identity. I mean that's why people normally wear masks in anime.
I know !! Like he want people to sympathize on how the firebenders burned his face but you don't know if he was saying the truth And just wanted revenge.
Anybody know where i can know what happened to Zuko's Mother.And anybody think the last born of Tenzin is crazy.He acts very weird even aang acted better
We won't know till it's revealed in the series.
Wait: I heard Katara survived the last battle. I didn't get into Avatar until Legend of Korra came out. And you guys just told me that Tenzin is Aang and KATARA's son!? I hate you.

I love how Republic City is so techno when ATLA was so old fashioned. STEAMPUNK BABY!!!!!
Ha ha, yeah, the Avatar world basically went through its industrial revolution.
Yea it just shows how well this series flows. In the old show, they had almost no technology, the first just of it being seen in that episode "The Northern Air Temple"(IIRC). Then in season two the firebenders started using blimps and trains and drills, and we saw quite an industrial prison in "The Boiling Rock", and by the time the baddies were beaten we they were already on the road to where they are now. And we can assume Aang and Zuko juse this technology to build what is now Republic City.

P.S. That statue of Aang is AWESOME!!
(Apr. 03, 2012  8:02 PM)Dude Wrote: So, just checked out the first episode of this show and it was great!

Reading some plot synopsis online made me think, for some reason, that this show was gonna try to be much more gritty and dark (Metal bending, revolutionaries, cars etc.) than Avatar was, but it seriously isn't. It's just as much fun as Avatar was and that's really cool. Like it was said before, Katara is still around and we even meet Toph's daughter who's in charge of the Republic City police (Though kind of a jerk) so Toph might still be alive too. Heck, maybe even Zuko's alive, who knows.

It's a pretty fast episode, but it works well: It shows that Element-Bending, while still powerful, is pretty outdated, that technology became really big and that people don't really need much of the Avatar anymore (Though she is welcomed to Republic City with thunderous praise) So it's certainly a great start and I really hope this kicks into another four seasons series.

You know what else is awesome? Steve Blum voicing Amon, the apparent leader of the Revolutionnaries and most likely the main antagonist of the show. You might know Steve Blum as Orochimaru from Naruto, Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop or, for a completely different kind of performance that really shows his range, Guilmon from Digimon Tamers... Yeah, Orochimaru and Guilmon have the same voice actor... Kinda shocking.

Anyway, totally hyped, now! Joyful_3

Is steve blum a voice actor for wolvorine? (Hulk VS, Wolverine and the x men?) because his VAing is certaintly close to wolverine indeed.
Did u guys see when Amon hit Korra. She had a flash black about some guy, Toph older i think, And I think Aang older.