The Blacknight's CBT thread: Spicy Version

(Oct. 27, 2020  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: If enough ppl join, I may be able to do the CBT today, my friend is coming over, and my bro and sis might(emphasis on might) put in combos. so basically 3 ppl min to start.

Lord Spriggan Blitz Mobius
(Oct. 27, 2020  10:54 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: If enough ppl join, I may be able to do the CBT today, my friend is coming over, and my bro and sis might(emphasis on might) put in combos. so basically 3 ppl min to start.

Lord Spriggan Blitz Mobius

plz look at parts
Rage Longinus Unite' 2B
Will start, will post results and vid when I can
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:19 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: random combo

...ya gotta pick a combo. Also, Imma try to record today.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:28 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: rage longinus 2B unite'

sorry, taken. no tt's left, but there are some rly good hasbro's in there.

NamanSpryzen What mode atk or def. sorry, forgot 2 ask.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:28 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: rage longinus 2B unite'

sorry, taken. no tt's left, but there are some rly good hasbro's in there.

NamanSpryzen What mode atk or def. sorry, forgot 2 ask.

I want stamina or attack
whats availbae you didnt say or write that those parts were taken
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:34 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: whats availbae you didnt say or write that those parts were taken

go to first post, then view spoiler
I won Smile how do you have 4 k subs but barely any views? That is the real question (in other words teach me your ways)
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:59 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Here it is! https://youtu.be/Nhd7t80X6o8

Did I win a battle?
(Oct. 29, 2020  5:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:59 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Here it is! https://youtu.be/Nhd7t80X6o8

Did I win a battle?

U got second place
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  5:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Did I win a battle?

U got second place

Yay
When can we do combos for the next CBT?
Next CBT is Random Number Stock. Pick a number from 1-12, then I will put ur name down as that number. All random numbers are stock combos. I will reveal what u got
when all ppl sign up for tourney. Btw, 50% of the numbers are insanely good, and 50% are total trash. There are hasbro exclusives included. If there is mode change, I will pick mode for you. Also, there may be two World spriggans but Idk yet
(Oct. 30, 2020  4:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Next CBT is Random Number Stock. Pick a number from 1-12, then I will put ur name down as that number. All random numbers are stock combos. I will reveal what u got
when all ppl sign up for tourney. Btw, 50% of the numbers are insanely good, and 50% are total trash. There are hasbro exclusives included. If there is mode change, I will pick mode for you. Also, there may be two World spriggans but Idk yet

Can I have 8 or 12?
I can only do the CBT halloween or the saturday after that, so make sure to join soon so I can do it tomorrow!
May I please have number 5.
Number 3 please
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I can only do the CBT halloween or the saturday after that, so make sure to join soon so I can do it tomorrow!

Today is the team meeting of the spryzenlightnings! It’s fine if you can’t make it, just reminding you.