The Blacknight's CBT thread: Spicy Version

(Nov. 03, 2020  6:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Rage Longinus 3A mobius

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]rules for this cbt:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aight, next we have a random layer combo tourney. To post a combo, you will specify the layer and the mode of the layer. I count Sparking chips and rings together as layers. Then, you will specify the type(attack, defense, etc.) of your bey. I will create the best combo possible with the parts I have but it is first-come, first-serve. Here are the type selections and abbreviations:[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Attack: Atk[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Defense: Def[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stamina: Sta[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Balance: Bal[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Spin Steal: SpSt[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here is an Example: World Spriggan(left) Atk[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the combo might be: World spriggan Ev' 2B.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]once I say the combo, i will ask you what mode(if applicable). Then you would say:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Attack mode for 2B[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Example 2:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You: Vise Leopard Bal[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me: Vise Leopard 7lift fusion-s, what mode lift?[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You: Normal[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me: Ok, in![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Example 3:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You: Tempest Wyvron atk[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me: Tempest Wyvron 0 jaggy, you are in![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The parts are in the first post.[/font]

Rage Longinus

Attack type
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  6:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]rules for this cbt:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Aight, next we have a random layer combo tourney. To post a combo, you will specify the layer and the mode of the layer. I count Sparking chips and rings together as layers. Then, you will specify the type(attack, defense, etc.) of your bey. I will create the best combo possible with the parts I have but it is first-come, first-serve. Here are the type selections and abbreviations:[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here is an Example: World Spriggan(left) Atk[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the combo might be: World spriggan Ev' 2B.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]once I say the combo, i will ask you what mode(if applicable). Then you would say:[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You: Vise Leopard Bal[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me: Vise Leopard 7lift fusion-s, what mode lift?[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You: Tempest Wyvron atk[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Me: Tempest Wyvron 0 jaggy, you are in![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The parts are in the first post.[/font]

Rage Longinus

Attack type

Rage stock, in!
Still waiting for ppl to join, I want a full house this time around!
Hoping to do CBT soon, anyone wanna join?
Anyone wanna join?
can I use brave valkyrie 2a destroy' (if taken normal destroy)
6 bladed
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can I use brave valkyrie 2a destroy' (if taken normal destroy)
6 bladed

this cbt is random layer, the next is traditional! Rules:

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:30 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can I use brave valkyrie 2a destroy' (if taken normal destroy)
6 bladed

this cbt is random layer, the next is traditional! Rules:

Oh, so to chose the layer is in the next cbt but not this one right?
do we chose the types? if so I want stamina

what is your youtube channel?
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: this cbt is random layer, the next is traditional! Rules:

Oh, so to chose the layer is in the next cbt but not this one right?
do we chose the types? if so I want stamina

what is your youtube channel?

you choose the types and the layers.

this be one of mah vids: https://youtu.be/Nhd7t80X6o8
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:33 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: brave valkyire

Mobius 2A(six bladed)! in!
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:33 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: brave valkyire

Mobius 2A(six bladed)! in!

can i have differnet driver?
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:37 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Mobius 2A(six bladed)! in!

can i have differnet driver?

I only have keep, lost operate. u want mobius or keep?
Hello again, heres a weird random CBT, 8 spots. Quote this post with a number 1-9 to enter. rules are on the OP. Have fun yall
(Dec. 10, 2021  12:17 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hello again, heres a weird random CBT, 8 spots. Quote this post with a number 1-9 to enter. rules are on the OP. Have fun yall

Uh ... 2 I Guess
7 Please! (Please be lucky!)
(Dec. 10, 2021  12:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  12:17 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hello again, heres a weird random CBT, 8 spots. Quote this post with a number 1-9 to enter. rules are on the OP. Have fun yall

Uh ... 2 I Guess

aight, dm me before the battle if you want to see a part and/or change the bey

(Dec. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: 7 Please! (Please be lucky!)

same thing i just said, dm me before the battles start to ask to see a part, or a bey change

(Dec. 10, 2021  12:37 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: 8 I guess?

dm for part reveal/change
(Dec. 10, 2021  12:17 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hello again, heres a weird random CBT, 8 spots. Quote this post with a number 1-9 to enter. rules are on the OP. Have fun yall
Based on my calculations, someone who makes combos will not make such op combo in the first 4 combos because they have that in mind. Then they will not make op combos in the last 4 because they have ran out of parts, thus my choice would be 5. The reasonable choice and the combo in the middle, I will surely win.
(Dec. 10, 2021  4:27 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
Based on my calculations, someone who makes combos will not make such op combo in the first 4 combos because they have that in mind. Then they will not make op combos in the last 4 because they have ran out of parts, thus my choice would be 5. The reasonable choice and the combo in the middle, I will surely win.

5 is fine, but just know that i not only used random generators for the combos but I also randomized the arrangements of the beys

3 spots left, I'll give till saturday to enter.
Hopefully I am not too late…. What numbers are left?
(Dec. 11, 2021  5:10 PM)Ghosting Burst Wrote: Hopefully I am not too late…. What numbers are left?

1,3,6. Also, imma start the tournament late Monday. Not prepared for finals and stuff lol
(Dec. 11, 2021  11:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2021  5:10 PM)Ghosting Burst Wrote: Hopefully I am not too late…. What numbers are left?

1,3,6. Also, imma start the tournament late Monday. Not prepared for finals and stuff lol

Oh someone got my number already Uncertain
I'll go with 3 pls, and I don't want to have my combo revealed (at least to me) until it starts.
sry about the lateness, exams got moved so i had time to study. anyways, I'll do it first thing in the morning tomorrow, only because I need to tell ppl that dmed me their combos. also if not specified ill randomize what part i tell u as well. again, sryyyyyy