Fletcher, North Carolina
Tournament Results
The Deck Box
3049 Hendersonville Rd #30
  Meet where the tables used for card games are
1:00 PM on 03/07/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
4 cash  

Pay the admission fee at the door.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

That's right, we are back for another tournament in North Carolina! After the amazing turnout of my last one, I figured I should do another one closer to me, and see how many people we would get! I am going to do another Burst Standard one so bring your best Burst Beys!

Important Information:

1. Registration Begins at 12:30
Make sure to arrive at 12:30 so I can get you registered in. Registration will end at 1:00 PM and the tournament will start, so if most people on the participant list are here and you are not there by then to be registered, you will not be able to participate in the tournament. 

2. Tournament System
We will be playing using a Swiss format, which means bladers play 5 rounds, even if you lose one. The top 8 will move on to the finals, which uses single elimination.

3. Participant Cap
This tournament will cap out at 28, so make sure to join if you can. Otherwise the participant cap may fill up and you will not be able to join. If you were not able to sign up in time, we will have a waiting list on the day of the tournament, however that will not secure you a spot in the tournament. PM me if you would like to be on the waiting list if the participant cap fills up.

Prize 
B-157 Booster Big Bang Genesis 0 Yard Metal

B-158 Random Booster Volume 19 (Grand Dragon a’L Fl Go)

B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite

Raffle
I will also be doing a raffle at the tournament for Imperial Dragon. The Imperial Dragon is donated by StayCool. Thanks to them by the way. Anyways you’re automatically entered when you pay the $4 fee for the tournament, but you can also buy tickets for these prices:

1 Ticket: $1

5 Tickets: $4

10 Tickets: $8

The winner for the main raffle prize will be decided after the first stage, so get the tickets while you can during the tournament before the first stage ends.

There is no selling allowed at the venue. You can, however, trade parts as much as you would like.

The tournament will take place at The Deck Box. Please pay the venue fee at the registration desk.

Please Arrive on Time
Arrive on time at 12:30 PM so I can get you registered. I will not be able to add any more participants after 1:00 PM as that is when the tournament starts, so be sure to arrive on time.

If you plan on attending this tournament, click the blue Join Tournament button.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Okay fafnir

Also ok builder rob it is not tt sadly but I use it to train in
(Feb. 05, 2020  1:30 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: Okay fafnir

Also ok builder rob it is not tt sadly but I use it to train in
That’s fine, I was just saying.
Alright, so I asked the venue, and they said you are not allowed to sell anything at the store. You can, however, trade as much as you would like.
(Feb. 05, 2020  11:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alright, so I asked the venue, and they said you are not allowed to sell anything at the store. You can, however, trade as much as you would like.

Ok, thanks for notifying us.
Do they sell beyblades in the store

Tt
Hasbro
Hasbro/ tt
No beyblades
(Feb. 05, 2020  11:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alright, so I asked the venue, and they said you are not allowed to sell anything at the store. You can, however, trade as much as you would like.

Thank you for letting us know.
Will this venue be around the same size as the last? and do you know of any seating arrangements?
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:52 AM)StayCool Wrote: Will this venue be around the same size as the last? and do you know of any seating arrangements?

I was told the venue could hold over 70, so we should have a venue bigger than last time. I am not sure about seating arrangements though.
Wow, 70! Thanks, seems like plenty of room.
(Feb. 07, 2020  4:06 AM)StayCool Wrote: Wow, 70! Thanks, seems like plenty of room.

It probably will be.
I removed my comment
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:55 PM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: Hey everyone check out my YouTube channel on my channel there are some videos on the last wbo tournament my channel is extreme games and I posted a video reacelently so you can find it by typing in wbo then select videos and reacet. I also have 50 subscribers so you will know it’s me

You’re not allowed to advertise on the WBO. If you want you can post videos in the Beyblade Videos thread though.
(Feb. 07, 2020  9:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  8:55 PM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: Hey everyone check out my YouTube channel on my channel there are some videos on the last wbo tournament my channel is extreme games and I posted a video reacelently so you can find it by typing in wbo then select videos and reacet. I also have 50 subscribers so you will know it’s me

You’re not allowed to advertise on the WBO. If you want you can post videos in the Beyblade Videos thread though.

He may be posting that here to give an example of what this tournament is going to be like, but idk for sure.
EDIT: This isn't the place to advertise.
Ok I was though wanting people to see what it would be like but no more advertising ok
Can you guys believe theres more space can’t wait to see who the new competators will be
(Feb. 10, 2020  1:42 AM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: Can you guys believe theres more space can’t wait to see who the new competators will be

StayCool had something to do, and their three children who were in the tournament had to unjoin as a result.
Oh ok also I think I batted him at the last tournament
Is this hasbro format?
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:58 AM)The Rex Wrote: Is this hasbro format?

Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed.
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  12:58 AM)The Rex Wrote: Is this hasbro format?

Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:05 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation
You are welcome.
Just to clarify a person told me this tournament u only need one bey and a launcher for the bey. I’ve read over burst format and it said it that u need 3 and a launcher. How many beys do u need?
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:41 AM)The Rex Wrote: Just to clarify a person told me this tournament u only need one bey and a launcher for the bey. I’ve read over burst format and it said it that u need 3 and a launcher. How many beys do u need?

Minimum is one bey and a launcher. You can have up to three combos for the tournament.
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:41 AM)The Rex Wrote: Just to clarify a person told me this tournament u only need one bey and a launcher for the bey. I’ve read over burst format and it said it that u need 3 and a launcher. How many beys do u need?

Minimum is one bey and a launcher. You can have up to three combos for the tournament.
Ok, because I didn’t want to come to the tournament with my bey and not be able to participate because I have to little, thanks for the clarification, u saved me
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:49 AM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  1:47 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Minimum is one bey and a launcher. You can have up to three combos for the tournament.
Ok, because I didn’t want to come to the tournament with my bey and not be able to participate because I have to little, thanks for the clarification, u saved me

You are welcome.