The Beyblade Burst Sparking/Super King world champion or the best blader

Guys I was wondering from seeing zankye's video where he shows off the manga pages  Hikaru and hyuga learn about the rankings from our old friend wakiya and about lane walhalla who I got a feel is like gwyn plus lui mixed cuz of his looks and his snare, anyways while wakiya mentioned the tires like D C B A S and Legend leagues well the tires work with the wins and losses and points I guess they show valt clearly and show the shadow or low light modes of free, shu, lui, rantaro, silas, aiger, Dante or Drum they show valt the  in the photo and zankye guessed that valt was the best in the world ( he said ranking number 1 so it means the same) maybe after gt that drum gets the top blader title valt challenges him and beats him and free lui shu show up to improve their ranks whadyall think I'm soo excited to learn who's the best, lane walhalla's bey may also be called lucifer check drago Galaxy's video about the fallen angel lucifer who became the anti-god with full of darkness and the introduction of sparking shows hyperion and helios fighting a dark turbo bey which might be lucifer I guess please illuminate me in the replies and comments THANKS
(Apr. 18, 2020  7:11 PM)IdleComplexion Wrote: Guys I was wondering from seeing zankye's video where he shows off the manga pages  Hikaru and hyuga learn about the rankings from our old friend wakiya and about lane walhalla who I got a feel is like gwyn plus lui mixed cuz of his looks and his snare, anyways while wakiya mentioned the tires like D C B A S and Legend leagues well the tires work with the wins and losses and points I guess they show valt clearly and show the shadow or low light modes of free, shu, lui, rantaro, silas, aiger, Dante or Drum they show valt the  in the photo and zankye guessed that valt was the best in the world ( he said ranking number 1 so it means the same) maybe after gt that drum gets the top blader title valt challenges him and beats him and free lui shu show up to improve their ranks whadyall think I'm soo excited to learn who's the best, lane walhalla's bey may also be called lucifer check drago Galaxy's video about the fallen angel lucifer who became the anti-god with full of darkness and the introduction of sparking shows hyperion and helios fighting a dark turbo bey which might be lucifer I guess please illuminate me in the replies and comments THANKS

The problem with this is what Drago used as "evidence" for his lucifer theory doesn't actually match the ACTUAL stories of Lucifer (not trying to diss/cause drama with Drago just pointing it out), Valt is shown because he was already revealed while the others haven't had their chapters yet, also Dark Turbo is a GT thing why would it come back in Sparking/Super King, and it's Lane Valhalla not Walhalla (just wanted to correct you on that).
Oh well I'm sorry I forgot and I just said what zankye said and what drago said matches the story of Lucifer though but we dunno whether we get the name lucifer it's just a theory that drago said which might be true or because of his video TT may consider naming it lucifer well everything in the beyblade universe dosent have to match the real life and it's comparably true with the darkness of the black sun cuz of the solar chip it feels like Diablo nemesis
Best blader valt stated by the summary of this season
(Apr. 19, 2020  10:09 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Best blader valt stated by the summary of this season
Akaba Aiga.
Eh I’m pretty sure valt the strongest legend blader
It was clearly said in the first episode that the the TOP 3 BLADERS were VALT,RANTARO and SISCO
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:27 PM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: It was clearly said in the first episode that the the TOP 3 BLADERS were VALT,RANTARO and SISCO
No way Rantaro is better than Lui Free Shu and Aiga.
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:20 AM)IdleComplexion Wrote: Oh well I'm sorry I forgot and I just said what zankye said and what drago said matches the story of Lucifer though but we dunno whether we get the name lucifer it's just a theory that drago said which might be true or because of his video TT may consider naming it lucifer well everything in the beyblade universe dosent have to match the real life and it's comparably true with the darkness of the black sun cuz of the solar chip it feels like Diablo nemesis

the lucifer theory is easily debunked, the avatars 99% of the time look similar/close to what their mythology states and TT would announce they’re taking fan input and they only did that for the valkyrie contest this season (also I talked with zankye what I said about valt and the others is what he said)
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:27 PM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: It was clearly said in the first episode that the the TOP 3 BLADERS were VALT,RANTARO and SISCO
No way Rantaro is better than Lui Free Shu and Aiga.

You have a point. I don’t see free , lui, shu, Aiga, drum, ect, losing to hyuga and hikaru

Well for now
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: No way Rantaro is better than Lui Free Shu and Aiga.

You have a point. I don’t see free , lui, shu, Aiga, drum, ect, losing to hyuga and hikaru

Well for now
I think the way super king is actually supposed to work is that all legendary bladers are equal strength save for Valt who is the superior one. Despite this, at the same time ep 1 states Valt, Sisco and Rantaro are the top 3 bladers in the wbba. It makes sense if you think about it because bladers surpassing others between seasons has happened before like how Shu and Valt were stronger than Lui at the end of s1 and then in  the middle of s2 Lui was far stronger. I could understand how it would be hard to comprehend and place overrated bladers like Aiga, Lui and Shu under a guy like Rantaro but I can honestly live with Rantaro being one of the strongest since the guy was s2’s total test dummy and was completely ignored in s1.
Yeah I get your point, but I definitely believe characters like free and lui will surpass rantaro
WARNING: PERSONAL OPINIONS AHEAD
"Considered to be the strongest Legend blader" - Valt's bio. (source: https://www.beyblade.jp/character/valt/)

That's all.
(Apr. 19, 2020  4:02 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:20 AM)IdleComplexion Wrote: Oh well I'm sorry I forgot and I just said what zankye said and what drago said matches the story of Lucifer though but we dunno whether we get the name lucifer it's just a theory that drago said which might be true or because of his video TT may consider naming it lucifer well everything in the beyblade universe dosent have to match the real life and it's comparably true with the darkness of the black sun cuz of the solar chip it feels like Diablo nemesis

the lucifer theory is easily debunked, the avatars 99% of the time look similar/close to what their mythology states and TT would announce they’re taking fan input and they only did that for the valkyrie contest this season (also I talked with zankye what I said about valt and the others is what he said)

Well well 1 theory is the [rankings] is the way how they showed the legendary characters  in the manga page or its about the way how it was [introduction order relative to time] like you said well anyway.
many agree Valt is the strongest right about now and you may think I'm a Valt fan for supporting him but no. Its Free De la Hoya to me I'm like his greatest fan just got disappointed in how he lost to phi and didn't get a appearance in gt and fumiya totally embarrassed the name Fafnir. Shu Kurenai is my second favourite I mean like cmon in evo he has like the best story line and character development with the pain and hard feelings and Valt Aoi is my 3rd fav and not because he was the protanogist for the first 2 ssons but because of his power and intensity when he is at full focus like the quarter finals of valt vs Xander in season 1 was mind-blowing. [Well thats a bit too much of explaining for a reply thats not much associated to fav characters]
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: No way Rantaro is better than Lui Free Shu and Aiga.

Well for now
The only person who has the highest chance of not losing is Free. He’s the only one in Cho-Z who didn’t lose to Aiga.
(May. 05, 2020  9:11 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: You have a point. I don’t see free , lui, shu, Aiga, drum, ect, losing to hyuga and hikaru

Well for now
The only person who has the highest chance of not losing is Free. He’s the only one in Cho-Z who didn’t lose to Aiga.

He didn't really get a chance to face aiger again
(May. 05, 2020  9:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  9:11 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: The only person who has the highest chance of not losing is Free. He’s the only one in Cho-Z who didn’t lose to Aiga.

He didn't really get a chance to face aiger again
I mean he beat him twice and used his hand in the first battle. It’s not just he beat Aiga, Aiga had no points. Free beat him 5-0 overall
(May. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  9:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He didn't really get a chance to face aiger again
I mean he beat him twice and used his hand in the first battle. It’s not just he beat Aiga, Aiga had no points. Free beat him 5-0 overall

Yeah, but Cho-Z Achilles would have wrecked Fafnir, no matter how much I want to deny it

Anyway, I think Valt is just considered to be the strongest, but no one is confirmed as champion yet
(May. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  9:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He didn't really get a chance to face aiger again

Aiga>Phi>Free
(May. 05, 2020  11:24 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I mean he beat him twice and used his hand in the first battle. It’s not just he beat Aiga, Aiga had no points. Free beat him 5-0 overall

Yeah, but Cho-Z Achilles would have wrecked Fafnir, no matter how much I want to deny it

Anyway, I think Valt is just considered to be the strongest, but no one is confirmed as champion yet

It would make perfect sense for it to be Valt since he's considered the strongest of all the Legendary bladers which means he sits at the top of rankings.
(May. 05, 2020  11:26 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I mean he beat him twice and used his hand in the first battle. It’s not just he beat Aiga, Aiga had no points. Free beat him 5-0 overall

Aiga>Phi>Free
Aiga not better than Free🤦🏿‍♀️
(May. 06, 2020  12:40 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  11:26 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Aiga>Phi>Free
Aiga not better than Free🤦🏿‍♀️

I fully agree with you.
Ok this thread has gone from a spreading of a easily debunkable theory to a who's the better character war enough is enough I know I may not be a mod but we need to get back on topic or have this closed.
I agree with Hakashin I was talking about power in Cho-Z Isaiah.burley