The Beyblade Burst Sparking/Super King world champion or the best blader

(May. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Ok this thread has gone from a spreading of a easily debunkable theory to a who's the better character war enough is enough I know I may not be a mod but we need to get back on topic or have this closed.
It’s literally a thread about who is the best Blader
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:27 PM)SAHAPTHAN Wrote: It was clearly said in the first episode that the the TOP 3 BLADERS were VALT,RANTARO and SISCO
No way Rantaro is better than Lui Free Shu and Aiga.

Clearly either these guys are not interested in the rankings, you forgot Drum too. OR maybe they don't have their evolutions made YET. The rankings will definitely change but top 3 are Valt, Sisco and Rantaro surprisingly.

(May. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  9:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He didn't really get a chance to face aiger again
I mean he beat him twice and used his hand in the first battle. It’s not just he beat Aiga, Aiga had no points. Free beat him 5-0 overall

But Aiga is far better than Free now, not being biased here. I'm speaking frankly Aiga was weak compared to what he is now. He beat Valt twice in a row, the so called "strongest legendary blader" doesn't that sound more overwhelming? Thus, Aiga never battled Free like many said after ep 25. Aiga even beat Free in the manga but that was not covered in the anime.

(Apr. 18, 2020  7:11 PM)IdleComplexion Wrote: Guys I was wondering from seeing zankye's video where he shows off the manga pages  Hikaru and hyuga learn about the rankings from our old friend wakiya and about lane walhalla who I got a feel is like gwyn plus lui mixed cuz of his looks and his snare, anyways while wakiya mentioned the tires like D C B A S and Legend leagues well the tires work with the wins and losses and points I guess they show valt clearly and show the shadow or low light modes of free, shu, lui, rantaro, silas, aiger, Dante or Drum they show valt the  in the photo and zankye guessed that valt was the best in the world ( he said ranking number 1 so it means the same) maybe after gt that drum gets the top blader title valt challenges him and beats him and free lui shu show up to improve their ranks whadyall think I'm soo excited to learn who's the best, lane walhalla's bey may also be called lucifer check drago Galaxy's video about the fallen angel lucifer who became the anti-god with full of darkness and the introduction of sparking shows hyperion and helios fighting a dark turbo bey which might be lucifer I guess please illuminate me in the replies and comments THANKS

Theories are theories, btw we do have Satan so I don't see why Lucifer? They are equivalent then. Lane's last name Valhalla is a Nordic originated name so I expect a Nordic name (all theories here at this point) Loki is a great pick in my opinion. Not only Loki has a "L" syllable, Loki not only is a Norse god but I don't see how the "dark sun" and everything evil comes to play.
DranzerX13 Is this... is this normal for this subforum? Because this is... a lot.
Broooo just because drago galaxy made a video about Lucifer won't change the fact that he's just guessing and but not to disrespect or anything but when it comes to things like this and the things he says it's apparent that he doesn't put in too much research, besides isn't Lucifer like Satan before he rebels? Literally the same being, just different times.
(May. 06, 2020  4:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: No way Rantaro is better than Lui Free Shu and Aiga.

Clearly either these guys are not interested in the rankings, you forgot Drum too. OR maybe they don't have their evolutions made YET. The rankings will definitely change but top 3 are Valt, Sisco and Rantaro surprisingly.

(May. 05, 2020  10:00 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I mean he beat him twice and used his hand in the first battle. It’s not just he beat Aiga, Aiga had no points. Free beat him 5-0 overall

But Aiga is far better than Free now, not being biased here. I'm speaking frankly Aiga was weak compared to what he is now. He beat Valt twice in a row, the so called "strongest legendary blader" doesn't that sound more overwhelming? Thus, Aiga never battled Free like many said after ep 25. Aiga even beat Free in the manga but that was not covered in the anime.

(Apr. 18, 2020  7:11 PM)IdleComplexion Wrote: Guys I was wondering from seeing zankye's video where he shows off the manga pages  Hikaru and hyuga learn about the rankings from our old friend wakiya and about lane walhalla who I got a feel is like gwyn plus lui mixed cuz of his looks and his snare, anyways while wakiya mentioned the tires like D C B A S and Legend leagues well the tires work with the wins and losses and points I guess they show valt clearly and show the shadow or low light modes of free, shu, lui, rantaro, silas, aiger, Dante or Drum they show valt the  in the photo and zankye guessed that valt was the best in the world ( he said ranking number 1 so it means the same) maybe after gt that drum gets the top blader title valt challenges him and beats him and free lui shu show up to improve their ranks whadyall think I'm soo excited to learn who's the best, lane walhalla's bey may also be called lucifer check drago Galaxy's video about the fallen angel lucifer who became the anti-god with full of darkness and the introduction of sparking shows hyperion and helios fighting a dark turbo bey which might be lucifer I guess please illuminate me in the replies and comments THANKS

Theories are theories, btw we do have Satan so I don't see why Lucifer? They are equivalent then. Lane's last name Valhalla is a Nordic originated name so I expect a Nordic name (all theories here at this point) Loki is a great pick in my opinion. Not only Loki has a "L" syllable, Loki not only is a Norse god but I don't see how the "dark sun" and everything evil comes to play.
Aiga beat Valt but when has Valt ever beat Free
(May. 06, 2020  5:48 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  4:13 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Clearly either these guys are not interested in the rankings, you forgot Drum too. OR maybe they don't have their evolutions made YET. The rankings will definitely change but top 3 are Valt, Sisco and Rantaro surprisingly.

Aiga beat Valt but when has Valt ever beat Free

Ep 32 of Turbo
(May. 06, 2020  6:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  5:48 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Aiga beat Valt but when has Valt ever beat Free

Ep 32 of Turbo
O you mean when Free already beat him 8 times that day and has been beating him for years before? You really can’t say Valt’s better because of one battle.
(May. 06, 2020  8:46 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  6:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ep 32 of Turbo
O you mean when Free already beat him 8 times that day and has been beating him for years before? You really can’t say Valt’s better because of one battle.
They had over 300 battles to which I think free won all or most of them
(May. 06, 2020  8:46 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  6:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ep 32 of Turbo

But Valt is stronger than Free. Phi couldn't burst Turbo Achilles but Valt bursted it easily in the final ep of Turbo.

(May. 06, 2020  8:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  8:46 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: O you mean when Free already beat him 8 times that day and has been beating him for years before? You really can’t say Valt’s better because of one battle.

Valt didn't unlock Turbo Valtryek's true power in those 300 battles.
(May. 06, 2020  8:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  8:46 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: O you mean when Free already beat him 8 times that day and has been beating him for years before? You really can’t say Valt’s better because of one battle.
Just a reminder First of all free won most of the battle because valt didnt master CzV yet(And it because the anime has a lot of filler)  and second of all in the manga clearly Free loses to Aiga in 1 on 1 title match and after that aiga battles valt and got wrecked and that simply indicates that aiga>valt >free
(May. 06, 2020  10:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  8:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: They had over 300 battles to which I think free won all or most of them
Just a reminder First of all free won most of the battle because valt didnt master CzV yet(And it because the anime has a lot of filler)  and second of all in the manga clearly Free loses to Aiga in 1 on 1 title match and after that aiga battles valt and got wrecked and that simply indicates that aiga>valt >free
I’m talking anime not manga. And I’m saying before Turbo/Cho-Z in god Free was crushing Valt. Valt never beat him

(May. 06, 2020  10:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

But Valt is stronger than Free. Phi couldn't burst Turbo Achilles but Valt bursted it easily in the final ep of Turbo.

(May. 06, 2020  8:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: They had over 300 battles to which I think free won all or most of them

Valt won one time out of so many battleS in god and cho-z and he’s all of a sudden better?
You can still win battles without entering the turbo awakening
(May. 06, 2020  10:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  10:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Just a reminder First of all free won most of the battle because valt didnt master CzV yet(And it because the anime has a lot of filler)  and second of all in the manga clearly Free loses to Aiga in 1 on 1 title match and after that aiga battles valt and got wrecked and that simply indicates that aiga>valt >free
I’m talking anime not manga. And I’m saying before Turbo/Cho-Z in god Free was crushing Valt. Valt never beat him

(May. 06, 2020  10:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But Valt is stronger than Free. Phi couldn't burst Turbo Achilles but Valt bursted it easily in the final ep of Turbo.

Valt won one time out of so many battleS in god and cho-z and he’s all of a sudden better?
Okay put the terms like this  •Theory warning•
1.) after the god bladers cup until cho-z was around 2 years so maybe in the time gap there was a tournament design for the champion belt and in that tournament free loses to someone or valt then thus leading valt to victory(theory)
2.) Free never battle valt after the GBC
3.)Valt beat free with wV thus making free wanted to go for the upgrade 
•Theory Not Real•

and for those who still says you can win without the cho z wing is just wrong cmon you know that we all wanted a full power valt vs full power free
Okay! well i believe that free wouldnt win against valt because of one and only one reason... if it was a world championship battle valt would win no matter how anyone argues as he is the protagonist and would have plot armour...It hurts to say this but wev got to be realistic even tho all free fans(myself included ) would want free to win...
(May. 06, 2020  12:51 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Okay! well i believe that free wouldnt win against valt because of one and only one reason... if it was a world championship battle valt would win no matter how anyone argues as he is the protagonist and would have plot armour...It hurts to say this but wev got to be realistic even tho all free fans(myself included ) would want free to win...

Valt isn't the protagonist anymore, and when he was he never won against free. However what you said is true.
Yeah talk about valt, what about free lol, Free has the biggest overall power gap in the god series before lui caught up, then some of the cast. So I argue for valt.
(May. 06, 2020  1:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  12:51 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Okay! well i believe that free wouldnt win against valt because of one and only one reason... if it was a world championship battle valt would win no matter how anyone argues as he is the protagonist and would have plot armour...It hurts to say this but wev got to be realistic even tho all free fans(myself included ) would want free to win...

Valt isn't the protagonist anymore, and when he was he never won against free. However what you said is true.
Thats not fair, we both know that Valt would've won if Free would've kept battling. The main character wouldn't lose in the semi finals.
(May. 06, 2020  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  1:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Valt isn't the protagonist anymore, and when he was he never won against free. However what you said is true.
Thats not fair, we both know that Valt would've won if Free would've kept battling. The main character wouldn't lose in the semi finals.

Yeh but I think that maybe they made it like that for a reason so valt doesn't beat him.
(May. 06, 2020  2:53 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: Thats not fair, we both know that Valt would've won if Free would've kept battling. The main character wouldn't lose in the semi finals.

Yeh but I think that maybe they made it like that for a reason so valt doesn't beat him.
Valt was more than capaple of beating Free, unless you think Free would've beat Valt with a broken arm. Free was clearly outclassed in that battle, it's like me lifting 100 Kilos and getting injured in the process. Why? Because I cant lift that. Same way Free couldn't beat Valt.