The Best Hasbro System?!

So far Speed Storm has proven itself better than Slingshock and Hypersphere. However, it is better than the legendary SwitchStrike?!
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:16 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: So far Speed Storm has proven itself better than Slingshock and Hypersphere. However, it is better than the legendary SwitchStrike?!

Uh I dont know tbh. I feel like Switchstrike and Slingshock still have their use
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:16 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: So far Speed Storm has proven itself better than Slingshock and Hypersphere. However, it is better than the legendary SwitchStrike?!

No. The only gimmick is the beys are taller. That’s it.
The best hasbro system is Switchstrike tho Slingshock was good too
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:16 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: So far Speed Storm has proven itself better than Slingshock and Hypersphere. However, it is better than the legendary SwitchStrike?!

(Dec. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

No. The only gimmick is the beys are taller. That’s it.

I'm pretty sure the tips are flatter as well. Also the stadium gimmick works better than Slingshock. Not to mention they have actual gimmicks unlike Hypersphere.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:20 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote:

(Dec. 02, 2020  9:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No. The only gimmick is the beys are taller. That’s it.

I'm pretty sure the tips are flatter as well. Also the stadium gimmick works better than Slingshock. Not to mention they have actual gimmicks unlike Hypersphere.
Hypersphere was the 2nd best. I didn’t like Slingschock. Switckstrike was the best. No the tips aren’t flatter, the slingschock stadium works with Slingschock beys the best. What gimmicks do they have besides having a chip? Huh? Yeah none.
Switchstrike is heavier. Also more compact
None of them
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:20 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I'm pretty sure the tips are flatter as well. Also the stadium gimmick works better than Slingshock. Not to mention they have actual gimmicks unlike Hypersphere.
Hypersphere was the 2nd best. I didn’t like Slingschock. Switckstrike was the best. No the tips aren’t flatter, the slingschock stadium works with Slingschock beys the best. What gimmicks do they have besides having a chip? Huh? Yeah none.

I was not talking about gimmicks. I am just saying that the Beys are on the same level as SwitchStrike. The height and metal on the tips do contribute to the gimmick though.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:27 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hypersphere was the 2nd best. I didn’t like Slingschock. Switckstrike was the best. No the tips aren’t flatter, the slingschock stadium works with Slingschock beys the best. What gimmicks do they have besides having a chip? Huh? Yeah none.

I was not talking about gimmicks. I am just saying that the Beys are on the same level as SwitchStrike. The height and metal on the tips do contribute to the gimmick though.
If the height and metal don’t contribute to the gimmick, they don’t have a gimmick. Having chips doesn’t count as a gimmick.
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:27 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hypersphere was the 2nd best. I didn’t like Slingschock. Switckstrike was the best. No the tips aren’t flatter, the slingschock stadium works with Slingschock beys the best. What gimmicks do they have besides having a chip? Huh? Yeah none.

burst gimmicks are definetely better than the metal saga'. Hypersphere is the best burst stadium in my opinion because its really fun to play in
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:27 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I was not talking about gimmicks. I am just saying that the Beys are on the same level as SwitchStrike. The height and metal on the tips do contribute to the gimmick though.

burst gimmicks are definetely better than the metal saga'. Hypersphere is the best burst stadium in my opinion because its really fun to play in
Yeah that’s kind of how I see it to. Hasbro is more about different ways to battle as opposed to particular systems and qualities. Hypersphere and Slingshock are admittedly pretty hectic and a lot of fun
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: burst gimmicks are definetely better than the metal saga'. Hypersphere is the best burst stadium in my opinion because its really fun to play in
Yeah that’s kind of how I see it to. Hasbro is more about different ways to battle as opposed to particular systems and qualities. Hypersphere and Slingshock are admittedly pretty hectic and a lot of fun

agreed. I have a total of 32 stadiums and hysperstadium is my most used and best stadium. Gimmicks are really good in burst, but the anime in metal saga is better... some of the beys are also better but beyblade overall is really fun
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Switchstrike and pro series

yup.
also you heard of wave 2 pro series?
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

yup.

I have they both look epic
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:56 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup.

I have they both look epic

I know right
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:56 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I have they both look epic

I know right

yup
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

yup.

yeah they are doing GT and dash drivers now
will the GT weights be compatible?
and the bases?
these are my questions
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup.

yeah they are doing GT and dash drivers now
and the bases?
these are my questions

lol. Wait till they officialy come out first.
And Destroy´ now that is something good
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: yeah they are doing GT and dash drivers now
and the bases?
these are my questions

lol. Wait till they officialy come out first.

BRUH, and Pp and ultimate reboot?
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. Wait till they officialy come out first.

BRUH, and Pp and ultimate reboot?

Ah I can do PP with Revive Phoenix and Dread Phoenix lol.
Ultimate Reboot looks nice too.
And dont forget Absorb
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: BRUH, and Pp and ultimate reboot?

Ah I can do PP with Revive Phoenix and Dread Phoenix lol.
And dont forget Absorb
revive and dread from hasbro do not have metal so is the same thing as normal dread and normal revive
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  10:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ah I can do PP with Revive Phoenix and Dread Phoenix lol.
And dont forget Absorb
revive and dread from hasbro do not have metal so is the same thing as normal dread and normal revive

I know it doesnt have metal. But cant you combine the Revive Phoenix layer with the Dread Armor