The Battle Of The X-Force! (A Beyblade Story)

Poll: Is the story bad, decent good, or great?

Great
66.67%
Good
9.26%
Decent
7.41%
Bad
16.67%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
LOL i haven't been talking lately but if you still cant answer questions then don't answer it but...........

I've been waiting patiently for my character to be up but I have not seen it yet!

But if your not up to me that's OK, and if you can't answer this that's OK!!! Smile))
LOL I haven't been talking lately because I forgot my password, and anyways I wanted to ask a question but if your busy then you don't have to answer it but anyways................................................................................

I've been waiting for my character but I still haven't seen it, if your not up to me then that's OK.

Just telling just in case you forgotten me!!!! Smile ))))))))))))))))))))))
Srry for double posting it's just that when I was posting this post up. My Laptop ran out of Battery so I thought that it didn't post but it seems like it did!
i got rid of the post that was here and i am halve way through making a more realistic bey
^Kyuubi said to pm him if you had an idea for a character and that you would be in the tournament arc only
^ You don't need to quote such a large post... Just do what I did in the beginning of this post... Plus that bey is really unrealistic, even in beyblade terms, I doubt the writers whom ultra blader has sent this char to will actually accept it.
^ sorry about that I edited the post
WHEN will you make the next part?!?! are you like inactive or something?!?!
(Feb. 04, 2011  8:26 PM)Xi Wrote: WHEN will you make the next part?!?! are you like inactive or something?!?!

I know! It has been like a month since the last part! Kyuubi can you pppllllleeeaaaassseee make the next part?
Awesome!!

Name:Christian Huyumi(Friends call him C-Dub)
Bey:Cyber Libra C145 MES (MetalEternalSharp)...Special move#1:Cyber Counclusion...Libra vibrates super hard and becomes invisible and attacks from above while absorbing spin...Special Move#2:Meltdown...Libra creats a wall of energy that blocks any attack
Characteristics: Stratigic,calm,ALWAYS wants 2 battle,smiles a lot, not a lot of patience
Looks Like:Black hoodie w/ libra sign on the back,Orange sneakers,cargo shorts,black eyes,spikey hair like Sora
(P.S lve the series)
now i am begging more story PLEASE
Deleted post
hey mate this just a little suggestion but if my bey is totaly broke as in it can not be fixed or replaced could you make it i go in search of a death lacerta wa130 rdf as my new bey tell me what you think by pm ok ?
hey mate what happening it been ages since the last bit of story please put it up soon ok
I got three:

Name: Michael Elder (Leader)
Bey: Ozone Jupiter TB(ThunderBolt)145DS
Bey Description: The Ozone Wheel is a Burn Wheel with lightning-shaped blades and is gold. Facebolt depicts 2 thunder bolts. The energy ring is a Pisces with two huge thunder bolts. The spin track has three lightning-shaped blades. The performance tip is DS.
Special Moves: ZapStrike, Ozone Bolt, Ozone Thunder, Ozone Thunder Blast Storm
Bio: Michael is both serious and playful
Name: Lynk Elder
Bey: Spirit Pluto BW(BoneWing)105CS
Bey Description: The Spirit Wheel is a Galaxy with thinner blades and two spikes on each one and is black. Facebolt depicts a skull. The energy ring is Capricorn with 2 flames. The spin track has two narrow, thin, hollow blades. The performance tip is a CS.
Special Moves: DeadStrike, Underworld's Take, Underworld Blast, Underworld Spirit Striker
Bio: Lynk is very mysterious and lonely
Name: Raphael Elder
Bey: Trident Poseidon TD(TideDefense)135AS
Bey Description: The Trident Wheel is a Basalt Wheel that is not bumpy and has three thin blades and is blue. Facebolt depicts a trident. The energy ring is a leone with three arrows. The spin track is a defense with a metal layer. The performance tip is an AS
Special Moves: WaveStrike, Tsunami Strike, Tidal Wave Smash, Whirlpool Wave Ripper
Bio: Much too playful and kind
new part mate please
Tourney arc and I would really like a new part for the story cause this rocks.. really it does

p.s Can my character Jenshi Ogawa page 6 bin in tourney plz somwething like im versing someone and you see me destroy bey and you are eager to verse me just a little suggestion... so more story
The guy hasn't even been on for 8 months or so, please don't necro.