The Battle Of The X-Force! (A Beyblade Story)

Poll: Is the story bad, decent good, or great?

Great
66.67%
Good
9.26%
Decent
7.41%
Bad
16.67%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
Can't wait till the next story!
I don't care if my last name is changed. ._______. Good story so far. =D
Wow..... 3 "bad" votes? Harsh...

Also: If you beat some random person and this happened that would be weird....

Random Guy: Great battle! I'll give you an HM 08! It allows you to use Waterfall outside of battle and-
You: Wait... what?
Name: Rush Metchum

Generate Mist MS90SPF

Face: Mist (A Foggy puff of Air)

Clear Wheel: Mist (It is the colour white and and it has 4 curved lines in a 360 degree)

Wheel: Generate (It can change modes to Generate or Eliminate, Eliminate is a heavy wheel that weighs 20g )

Track: Metal Saw 90 (Is a Track changing mode. It can change to 15.0mm tall to gain stamina and 90 to use up a whole lot of stamina but can saw through the track!!!

Bottom: Slice Pro Flat (Itcan change modes to a Very Sharp Bottom with Bearing and has Metal for avoiding to be knocked out of the stadium and can turn in to Slice Flat which is basicly Flat , just that it can saw the opponents Bottom!

Special Move: Mist King Dragon Cyclone (It make a cyclone that slashes the opponent if it touches the cyclone and can go Left and White thru out the time and there are clones of Generate Mist ambushing the opponent)
^ hah, sounds like a description of ASH KETCHUM!
I could so imagine...

"Great battle! You have earned the Magma Badge! You may now use the special move Waterwall Barrage outside of battle."
hey mate my beys track does get fixed right
thanks needed to know
Lol, haven't started. I'll do it now. I would have done it yesterday but my parents went to a christmas party and I went to my aunt's house.
christmas party, god they must not realize the date...
It was for my dad's work. I said that too. Exact words: "They do know it's November right?"
Chapter5

We ended up going to Kaila's house, seeing as she wasn't really mixed up in all of this.

"Tell me everything you know about The Organization." I told him, concerned.

"Well, you see, they kept us in the dark,you know what I mean? I don't know much but here goes."

"The Organization is a group of 50, 49 now that I quit, members who have come together to meet a common goal. Total world domination."

"At least it's not the universe..." I mumbled.

"And then the universe!" Said Rez.

"Of course." I said, rolling my eyes.

"They wish to do this by becoming the most powerful bladers on earth, but there's a problem. They have been trying to do this for centuries. Foiled by a group of powerful bladers. This is where you come in. You are the ancestor of one of these bladers. That is why I was told to destroy you and your bey."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, back it up. Destroy ME and my bey!?"

"Ya, but on with the story. I learned the names of the other members, I know your brother is one, two girls, Jessica Nobunaga, Ino Kagetuchi and...me."

"You!? If your part of their issue, why would they recruit you?" Akashi asked, before I could.

"To have me on their side of course. We're all ancestors of powerful bladers aren't we?" he said.

"Execpt me." Said Kaila, quietly.

"Yes, but let me continue. For each person there are 10 members to battle them. I don't know why but they decided to recruit me while I battled my 7th. So I have 3 left, you two have 19 all together and I don't know about the other two. so at the most we'll have...42 battles together." He explained.

"Okay, well the other two won't find us themselves. Let's..." I was cut off by the the sound of breaking glass.

"So we've finally found you. Let's have a 3-on-3 right now." Said an unfamiliar voice

"Ya, right now!" Said a similar yet more enthusiastic.

"Shut up. Sorry for the rudeness of my brothers. I am Kuchi and here are my brothers, Arix and Jake and we are the Dranity brothers!" Said a lower, more mature, voice.

"Prepare to lose!" Said Arix.

"No! Prepare to be destroyed!" Said Jake.
GaspGasp did they know it was a bit early for a christmas party
Dunno. Wasn't there. If you mean my parents, yes.
Edit: I get some good friends for making a story. I need to make better ones!
by the way what did you mean by my special move will become overkill
that is makeing me wonder and interested hope you make the next bit soon and just asking will i be in future books
Yes, but stop asking questions please. I'm too nice not to answer them and I might ruin the story.
hey if we can still put our characters in,
Name:Arashi Saitō [Arashi means storm]
Character Bio?
Arashi comes from a town where beyblades are REALLY popular they also say thats where beyblade began
he recently won a regional championship in Lorenzai Town and was looking for Hitaiyo Inimaki,because he has heard of him a couple of times and since he was in the area he went looking for him.
He seems like quite a calm/arrogant guy/guy
Arashi also has a love for birds,his favourite would definatly be the Stellar Jay.
Arashi has a special power within him,which turns his personality from calm to raging if anyone pisses him off.
Bey:Hazard Harpy CC90CBS
What The Parts Do:
Hazard=An EARTH wheel that has 4 shapes resembling talons that are on the north/south east and west of the Earth wheel,there are also 2 shapes resembling beaks that are on the north and south of the Earth wheel
Harpy=A clear wheel that has 4 wings in the shape of a H
CC=CrimsonCore has a red and black swirling pattern on a ball inside a transparent version of 90 which has small holes for the core to spin,decreasing recoil
CBS=CoateBallSharp [basically CoateSharp from Ray Unicorno but with ball sharp]
Special Move,Arashi goes into a maniacal state and yells CRIMSON,WHIRLWIND TEMPEST!!!
sorry for the long post,kyuubi,tell me what you think about my character,Arashi
when is then next part