The Ace Vols (CBT)

(Jun. 07, 2021  12:33 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Done! Here it is:
[Image: FCKEhZd_0RwuGCamsgRvgA7q6mvv0_r98kylBe0M...BvTa5MZMub]

Nice

Glad to see you like it! You're welcome.
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:33 AM)JJustice Wrote: Nice

Glad to see you like it! You're welcome.

Np
Ok I will btw can't seem to get in so can you please message me the rules
(Jun. 13, 2021  2:07 AM)Super A Wrote: Ok I will btw can't seem to get in so can you please message me the rules

Okay
Changed name to Ace Vols also Super A you have officially Joined and also solve this idk what: and tell me what it means lol

+++++(((((((((((((((((((((((££££££££££
________ 7

Also I made this video for our team: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
I'm such a bad leader I let me team die.....
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:38 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I'm such a bad leader I let me team die.....

Don't say that, you just forgot about it for awhile you can rebuild it's not to late
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:38 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I'm such a bad leader I let me team die.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Don't say that, you just forgot about it for awhile you can rebuild it's not to late

Your right I can build an empire from this team!
Can I join?
Sure you can but are you up to the task?
I refuse to let my team die
(Jul. 25, 2021  1:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I refuse to let my team die

can i join?
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:06 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  1:42 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I refuse to let my team die

can i join?

sure
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:13 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:06 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: can i join?

sure

yey, i'll sign up rn!
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:22 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:13 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: sure

yey, i'll sign up rn!

No problem now what to rank you?
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:37 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:22 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: yey, i'll sign up rn!

No problem now what to rank you?

bruh i cant join bc i need permission
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:47 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:37 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: No problem now what to rank you?

bruh i cant join bc i need permission

Okay let me get the emergency rules

Rules: Hello, all Ace Vols If you are reading this it means you have joined the team. With great power comes great responsibility, here are the rules:

First. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Remember if you start being toxic or threatening any other teammate you will be given a warning or kicked out.

Second. So you joined my team remember if you gonna join this team you have gotta be strong or social or just nice!

Third. Lastly, be a nice and good person people love if you treat them good they'll treat you good!

@BladeKingX
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:57 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:47 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: bruh i cant join bc i need permission

Okay let me get the emergency rules

Rules: Hello, all Ace Vols If you are reading this it means you have joined the team. With great power comes great responsibility, here are the rules:

First. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Remember if you start being toxic or threatening any other teammate you will be given a warning or kicked out.

Second. So you joined my team remember if you gonna join this team you have gotta be strong or social or just nice!

Third. Lastly, be a nice and good person people love if you treat them good they'll treat you good!

@BladeKingX

nice! i'll be sure to follow these rules!
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:11 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:57 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay let me get the emergency rules

@BladeKingX

nice! i'll be sure to follow these rules!

You are now an official Ace Vols Member!!!
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:17 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  3:11 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice! i'll be sure to follow these rules!

You are now an official Ace Vols Member!!!

awesome!
Hello fellow bladers! Anything interesting to talk about?
(Jul. 26, 2021  3:48 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hello fellow bladers! Anything interesting to talk about?

i'll be going to bed rn but tomorrow i got a bunch of stuff!
*YAAAAAWN*Good morning my fellow bladers! What's up?

Also BladeKingX congrats welcome to the team!🎉🎉
(Jul. 26, 2021  2:22 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: *YAAAAAWN*Good morning my fellow bladers! What's up?

Also BladeKingX congrats welcome to the team!🎉🎉

lol thanks!

and uh nothing really im just vibing what ya'll doing

welp i think it's safe to say im probably knocking x10 years off my life span by babysitting my annoying little brother