Why is it good to know?🤨

Just kidding
hmm I wonder if shu is gonna turn evil in season 7 of Beyblade
IJ know right
Imagine that spriggin actually corrupts him
that would be crazy
My gramps passed so imma go eat with my dad

But I'll still be able to talk
(May. 26, 2021  11:25 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: My gramps passed so imma go eat with my dad

But I'll still be able to talk

ok
yo yooooooooooooooo
Yo yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Beat that!

Yo JJustice?
hey sorry I was going out side
okay typos this day
I just made a thread about a game

It's called Monster Hunter World Iceborn.

Valtreak is tiny!
first time I saw valtryek he was tiny
yeah true don't you think that spryzen requiem is kinda small google.com/search?q=spryzen+requiem&rlz=1CAUHHJ_enUS955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7ytDMo-rwAhVYOs0KHT99AuMQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=sfCbnrj-6hd5hMg

(May. 27, 2021  5:23 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: He so smol

I need to PM you something
#bumpsopeoplecanjoin
#beybladelife
#weneedmorestaff
Friendly reminder that constantly bumping a thread with little to no content in those posts is essentially spamming. If you want to draw attention to your team, I'd advise putting a link to this thread in your Bio and/or Signature instead of bumping so much.
(Jun. 05, 2021  7:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Friendly reminder that constantly bumping a thread with little to no content in those posts is essentially spamming. If you want to draw attention to your team, I'd advise putting a link to this thread in your Bio and/or Signature instead of bumping so much.

I only bumped it one time of more I do t have a good memory but I will link it in my bio
(May. 23, 2021  9:25 PM)JJustice Wrote: ok welcome to the team if you wanna join Read this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
and then reply to me your answer 
The team Logo is on its way and put the team name in your signature
ranking

Commander: Leader of the team and can rank people the people in the role are JJustice
Captain: second in command and can rank people the people in this role are Beyl0v3r
analyzer: not much of a blader but can analyze bey weak points and can upgrade beys the People in this role are No one 
Stronghold: Is the Teams strongest blader and carry it sometimes The people in this role are No one
Novice some on who supports the team
Member: just and normal member

I can make you a team logo if you want. Just give me the details and I'll do it.
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2021  9:25 PM)JJustice Wrote: ok welcome to the team if you wanna join Read this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
and then reply to me your answer 
The team Logo is on its way and put the team name in your signature
ranking

Commander: Leader of the team and can rank people the people in the role are JJustice
Captain: second in command and can rank people the people in this role are Beyl0v3r
analyzer: not much of a blader but can analyze bey weak points and can upgrade beys the People in this role are No one 
Stronghold: Is the Teams strongest blader and carry it sometimes The people in this role are No one
Novice some on who supports the team
Member: just and normal member

I can make you a team logo if you want. Just give me the details and I'll do it.

Sure I want a red lighting bolt then the team name with a red back ground
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:18 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:13 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I can make you a team logo if you want. Just give me the details and I'll do it.

Sure I want a red lighting bolt then the team name with a red back ground

Done! Here it is:
[Image: FCKEhZd_0RwuGCamsgRvgA7q6mvv0_r98kylBe0M...BvTa5MZMub]
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:29 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  12:18 AM)JJustice Wrote: Sure I want a red lighting bolt then the team name with a red back ground

Done! Here it is:
[Image: FCKEhZd_0RwuGCamsgRvgA7q6mvv0_r98kylBe0M...BvTa5MZMub]

Nice