(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Switch then how did i get on this team then i was recruited the first day i joined this sight and no i'm not saying to let everybody join but right now do you see many people applying no, oh and don't just say oh thats a bad combo so what if it is maybe its just his favorite and maybe he doesn't have any shogun steel beys he might not have the money or something just don't say stuff before you know about them just because there a beginner doesn't make them weak all my friends before they met me had no idea what beyblade was and now they can be a great fight so i think that you shouldn't turn people done so fast and if they become inactive they may have there reasons give them time and if they do well then you can think of kicking them out
(Oct. 30, 2013  5:03 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: Switch then how did i get on this team then i was recruited the first day i joined this sight and no i'm not saying to let everybody join but right now do you see many people applying no, oh and don't just say oh thats a bad combo so what if it is maybe its just his favorite and maybe he doesn't have any shogun steel beys he might not have the money or something just don't say stuff before you know about them just because there a beginner doesn't make them weak all my friends before they met me had no idea what beyblade was and now they can be a great fight so i think that you shouldn't turn people done so fast and if they become inactive they may have there reasons give them time and if they do well then you can think of kicking them out

The point of this team is not to get as many members as possible. We would rather have 4-5 strong members, rather than 20 weak members. Also, we understand that not everyone can buy good beys, or stuff like that. That is why we wait, we wait for them to understand the current metagame, and get new things. So we don't recruit them, we just wait. That is, after all, a more sensible option. Also, I propose that from now on, we decide alliances, members, etc, over private messaging. (Advanced members). What do you think guys? This will mean that there is less chance of the thread being spammed.
(Oct. 30, 2013  5:03 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: Switch then how did i get on this team then i was recruited the first day i joined this sight and no i'm not saying to let everybody join but right now do you see many people applying no, oh and don't just say oh thats a bad combo so what if it is maybe its just his favorite and maybe he doesn't have any shogun steel beys
Exactly my point. we accepted you prematurely and now all it seems you do is spam our team thread and try and argue with us.
(Oct. 30, 2013  11:31 AM)jacolal Wrote: Also, I propose that from now on, we decide alliances, members, etc, over private messaging. (Advanced members). What do you think guys? This will mean that there is less chance of the thread being spammed.

I agree! It sounds more beneficialSmile
(Oct. 30, 2013  5:26 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  11:31 AM)jacolal Wrote: Also, I propose that from now on, we decide alliances, members, etc, over private messaging. (Advanced members). What do you think guys? This will mean that there is less chance of the thread being spammed.

I agree! It sounds more beneficialSmile

It does An I Noticed where the most active team on here
yeah and I'm glad that this team is active anyway WTH is going on with the above posts with Slash...
really I'm not spamming since its about the team and i'm thinking of doing a tournament with my beys i might put a list up so yall can choose yalls if yall want in
(Oct. 24, 2013  5:30 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: this thread is sadly empty and dead as a desert

You call this not spamming!-.-
(Oct. 30, 2013  3:47 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:45 AM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2013  11:59 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I know But I can't help With The parts I'm thinking About Creating An program. For blazers like him Its Called Junior Phoenix Mentorship We help And mentor beginners so they can understand And Use This as thier advantage and grow Into strong blazers like us.

how do you suggest we do this?

We Can Take turns Teaching And mentoring Someone Like In our strengths Like Switchys Strength Is strategy He'll Give Him like tips on not what to do and to do .Like I think Mu strength Is leadership Yours Is Combo Making(guessing Idk)
oh cool im up for that Smile
(Oct. 30, 2013  4:51 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Ok that seems long?Uncertain but ok! And earth Orion? I don't know what's up with him?Uncertain

Should we send him a pm, if he doesn't respond in X(2-3 weeks)?, amount of time should we fire him?
(Nov. 02, 2013  4:29 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  4:51 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Ok that seems long?Uncertain but ok! And earth Orion? I don't know what's up with him?Uncertain

Should we send him a pm, if he doesn't respond in X(2-3 weeks)?, amount of time should we fire him?

I sent him one hopefully he'll respond. If he doesn't in 2-3 weeks then we'll take him off the team? Does anyone agree or not?
Agreed also, represent our team for those attending the tournament! Please bring us 1st place!
We will bring victory to the victorious team soaring phoenix
What tournament are you guys talking about?
Oh cool when is it? There's a chance(possibly small) I could go.

Edit: nvm, i wont be able to, will there be one around Thanksgiving?
Its Zilker Park
November The 9th
Austin texas
12:45 to 1:45 registration and practice
2:00 Tournament Starts
Edit:Idk.
It's on the 9th! Not the 8th!XD
Kyler, I don't know? But Extremeblader3 said he'll try to set up one tournament each month?
Fixed It And Its Ok You Will eventually make it to one. Kyle//Pm Ryukiba
thats to far from where i live and very short notice so i won't be able to go
(Nov. 04, 2013  8:26 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: thats to far from where i live and very short notice so i won't be able to go
It's not short notice, we've been talking about it in this thread since Sptember!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-austin-T...pid1156969
(Nov. 07, 2013  4:07 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I Won an brand new Archer Griffith C145S!! See http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hqhup3fK5U

woa that was you? thats mad out of a whole load if people
i remember when i won a prize draw
(Nov. 07, 2013  4:07 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I Won an brand new Archer Griffith C145S!! See http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hqhup3fK5U

Dude. thats so cool! Congrats!
Thanks And Announcement I will not be attending the tournament today Sorry