(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

I don't think I can do it an hour earlierUnhappy I'll be somewhere
(Oct. 27, 2013  2:56 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I don't think I can do it an hour earlierUnhappy I'll be somewhere
okay well then most likely it won't take place today, maybe tomorrow or sometime this week, but I am not going to be able to do it today either.
Ok I understand

Ok Wr can Do it next week Saturday we will determine the time later But sorry for double post
Ok next Saturday sounds good!!Grin
We'll need to contact each other though for the hangouts thing, so POSTPOSTPOST. Or pm, because I need to add you guys (and girls) to the contacts list.
(Oct. 27, 2013  9:19 PM)jacolal Wrote: We'll need to contact each other though for the hangouts thing, so POSTPOSTPOST. Or pm, because I need to add you guys (and girls) to the contacts list.

ok would you like my google plus ita quinteiz Hammond
Anybody who does not have a google account, they may use our team account. Pm me for details of the account.

EDIT: I have added Ace, and Ryukiba. Switch, Lazer and kyler, please respond as soon as possible. Anyone else who wants to do this, please respond as well, by giving their google+ usernames.
can someone pm me the password again.
yeah and me someone PM me the password I never got it..
(Oct. 27, 2013  9:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: Anybody who does not have a google account, they may use our team account. Pm me for details of the account.

EDIT: I have added Ace, and Ryukiba. Switch, Lazer and kyler, please respond as soon as possible. Anyone else who wants to do this, please respond as well, by giving their google+ usernames.

can i join my username should be David Dogbatse, Triop Trainer or beyblade buster
(have no idea Uncertain)
(Oct. 27, 2013  10:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2013  9:30 PM)jacolal Wrote: Anybody who does not have a google account, they may use our team account. Pm me for details of the account.

can i join my username should be David Dogbatse, Triop Trainer or beyblade buster
(have no idea Uncertain)
you will have to create a google + account by making a gmail account as well. I also have skype if we can all use that as well. PM me your username and I will add you guys.
I've made a hangout for us guys. The current people in the group are:

Ace
Ryukiba
Me
Kyler (About to add him)
Lazer
I made a hangout team group:
Ace
Switch
Lazer
Jac
You haven't added me, because I haven't got any invitations.
Okay I figured it out, do i need to make a personal account?
I have added the following-
Lazer
Ryukiba
Ace
Kyler
Jacolal
and anyone else from the team? send me your username via PM please
i have a youtube and you have to have a gmail account so i might have google + but i do have skype
its the same has my youtube name so Slashman215
and skype if you need it i will tell
(Oct. 28, 2013  1:34 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i have a youtube and you have to have a gmail account so i might have google + but i do have skype

That is really just SPAM, unless you actually tell us your username. Edit the post, and I'll get back to you.
Be Nice And It won't be spam If he edits It just like you said.
(Oct. 27, 2013  10:50 PM)Hakumen Wrote:

(have no idea Uncertain)
Check your gmail or google+. Just log on with you email and password, on google+, should tell you on top right. I have managed to find 4 David Dogbatse which is why I am asking.
Hey guys, I am going to be doing signatures for teammates again!(no animated sigs) Yayyy lol PM me about this if you want and I'll try to get it done when I have time.
EDIT: I will not be doing sigs in my shop! If you want one you must PM me and be a member of TSP
Maybe we can open up a signature shop... I'm just tossing the ideas
Yeah I really Need An new Signature // We shouldn't open an Shop because When school starts back up We will be to bust to keep up with it.