(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

So I put your earth picses against my flash Orion qnd Orion w)so results -

Orion. 7 wins
Pisces. 3 wins

Wad in hurry so didn't give details sos.
never battled that one so thanks for telling me what was the parts after flash orion because i have the flash so i just wanna test it out and where most of those wins stadium outs by wins i mean orions
Flash Orion ch120rf. And I did sliding shoots but I'm only recently into attack, so the sliding shoot was not a ten on ten standard
DarkBullH145S I would like to join your team.
Please read the op qnd then post in the correft format. Or we won't be able to accept you. And you need three yes out of five advanced members.
Please try not to do one word posts. And don't span threads... Furthermore, it looks pike you did not read the rules as so far you have not posted much that is related to the threads. Also, as I said, if you want to join, read the OP, or first post, and follow the application form. And sorry for not asking you guys, but I am denying his request right away. NO VOTE.
CONDITIONS:
BB-10
L/R Beylauncher
Earth Pisces always launched first
Sliding shoot/ wide sweeping launch

Earth Pisces T125WD VS Wyvang Wyvang S130RF
Pisces (0/10)
Wyvang(10/0) All KO

Pisces win rate: 0%

I have practiced my sliding shoot immensely, but I also didn't launch wyvang at full power, to ensure it stayed in the stadium. Upon contact Earth would be sent out of the stadium about 70% of the time. There were a couple wall saves, but Wyvang still ended up KO'ing it right after.

Earth Pisces T125WD VS Blaro Balro 90RF
Pisces (1/9) All KO
Balro (9/1) All KO

Pisces win rate: 10%

Balro had 1 self KO. I launched at full power this time XD
Hey guys... Would you like me to make a different language of our thread? I could probably do german... sorry if this post is absolutely pointless, just trying to get an idea across.
I think it's good I can do one on Italian.
IDK if that is a good idea, we wouldn't really be one unified team. We will end up sectioning off and have seperate leaders for other languages. It would be really unstable as well, I would say no for now.
beco
(Oct. 09, 2013  8:31 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: IDK if that is a good idea, we wouldn't really be one unified team. We will end up sectioning off and have seperate leaders for other languages. It would be really unstable as well, I would say no for now.
That's what I thought so I was holding back on the idea. Oh well. Anyways is galaxy
lade or laser becoming thingy?
(Oct. 09, 2013  8:33 PM)jacolal Wrote: beco
(Oct. 09, 2013  8:31 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: IDK if that is a good idea, we wouldn't really be one unified team. We will end up sectioning off and have seperate leaders for other languages. It would be really unstable as well, I would say no for now.
That's what I thought so I was holding back on the idea. Oh well. Anyways is galaxy
lade or laser becoming thingy?
we all discussed this over pm. At the moment no.
Are we gonna have a team youtube?
if so are we allowed to sublmit pur on videos?
(Oct. 09, 2013  9:01 PM)Hakumen Wrote: Are we gonna have a team youtube?

We already have a team account. It's the team gmail account I pmed everyone, use that. And yes, post any team related stuff on it.
(Oct. 09, 2013  9:03 PM)jacolal Wrote:

We already have a team account. It's the team gmail account I pmed everyone, use that. And yes, post any team related stuff on it.
Use the gmail address and the password to log in. You may also post Beyblade related stuff.
Ok im organising a tournament video
Im thats gonna be split into 3 parts
im just informing you guys first since my channel probably wont grow as much as the team channwl will so i dnt want to post it on my channel
for the youtube channel you should put the team logo as either the profile pic or the channel art, oh and i was thinking if any of us has a youtube account we should subscribe or something to stay connected
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:24 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: for the youtube channel you should put the team logo as either the profile pic or the channel art, oh and i was thinking if any of us has a youtube account we should subscribe or something to stay connected

Yea and in evry video so theres no chance of video theft
okay I know I have a youtube account and a thread for it and about 19 video's so when it's up I'll make sure to subscribe but I think the team starter should make the channel and everything else Smile
he already has its for the team to post videos of battles and stuff its a shared youtube account for all of us i believe and hakuman that would be hard for us who don't know how to edit videos
No slqshman... We don't use that account. We use a different one, which I made. And you dobt have to upload.... You can just tell us what it was...
isn't the team youtube account the e-mail you sent and for gmail
(Oct. 09, 2013  10:39 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: he already has its for the team to post videos of battles and stuff its a shared youtube account for all of us i believe and hakuman that would be hard for us who don't know how to edit videos

Simple just go on pixoral add some fades nd put a pic of the team logo on the end
This is the site www.pixoral.com
(Oct. 09, 2013  9:03 PM)jacolal Wrote:

wait you didn't PM me... oh and do we have a youtube video yet? and what's are youtube channel? I'm new to the team so I don't know all of this stuff XD