(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Bunny #1 is a member of our team, she is on the list of members in the OP.
(Oct. 04, 2013  5:01 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Bunny #1 is a member of our team, she is on the list of members in the OP.

Oh I see. I should've check it before asking.

Either way I should pay more attention to the team's matters. I've only read this forum since I started here.
I'm leaving this team as of now. I might be back soon, so I hope i'm welcomed again.
(Oct. 04, 2013  11:05 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: I'm leaving this team as of now. I might be back soon, so I hope i'm welcomed again.

Your always welcome!Smile and you'll still be in the OP!Grin
(Oct. 01, 2013  1:49 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: LOL It's all good. I am thinking about making a list for advanced members that are allowed to request alliances and such anyways Wink
Yeah I saw it, That is strange hm. I'll find out.
So... um... what's up with this list... have you thought about it yet? Obviously you ace and ryukiba are going to be in there, but have you thought of anyone that's fit to be advanced... I'd definitely make Kyler advanced, but it isn't really my choice. Wink
hey guys to me some of the shogun steel beys are a lot weaker then a lot of the older ones though i have only used 4 shogun beys but those still seem to be a lot weaker even in syncro
List Of advance Members up These where picked by skill experience. And Team work
Thanks for the advanced position! What privileges does this entitle me to?
Ace, underline the text that says Advanced members please lol and add some color Wink
As an advanced member you can recruit for our team, ask teams for alliances, and vote on whether people get on the team or not; unless a leader has already accepted one.
EDIT:
(Oct. 05, 2013  11:01 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Thanks for the advanced position!
Of course, you are definitely fit for the position.
Name: Lazer
Favorite Beyblade: Galaxy Pegasis Recoler from the Galaxy Pegasis DX set
Best Combo's: MF-H Flash Orion GB145R2F/W145MF Reviser Killerken A230MB
Skill level: Intermediate (check out my latest to determine it Smile) also I've been blading for 10 months
Something about me: I'm really tall I like beyblade and computers and raw brocoli
Why join the team?: because it's active, has lot's of members I like, I like the name, and I think I'll have a great time on the team Smile
OP updated!
Lazer (voting in progress)
You need 3 AM to approve you and 1 team leader.
Hmm, It might need some more considering. Ill most certainly think about it.
im thinking as well but Its leading into a yes but Can you give me some more detials about your blading
(Oct. 06, 2013  4:25 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: im thinking as well but Its leading into a yes but Can you give me some more detials about your blading
he gave all the information required for our team, so it really is unnecessary.
i Know but hes been blading for 10 months I just want to know how his skills are and what launching style he uses.
10 months isn't that long, and does a image show up for my signature or just a link
okay i tried to fix it does a image show up now
i dont see an image just a blue question mark but thats enough about your signature its a bit spam we can countine this through pm if you want
really ah man this is hard to do

yes there finally ,sorry its really big but idk how to make it smaller
its way to big make a spoiler put
that does not tell me how to do a spoiler