(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Switchboard3r
XKai_DranzerX
Ryukiba
Ifrit
Leon778
Bunny#1
I want to prove to you guys that I am quite experienced. So 4 months later, when I come to Florida/Atlanta, will we be able to a meetup at someplace?

Bladers I want to battle: (in this team)
Ace
Switchblad3r (really want to beat you)
Ryukiba
(Aug. 22, 2013  2:08 PM)jacolal Wrote: I want to prove to you guys that I am quite experienced. So 4 months later, when I come to Florida/Atlanta, will we be able to a meetup at someplace?

Bladers I want to battle: (in this team)
Ace
Switchblad3r (really want to beat you)
Ryukiba
If you come to Florida, I'm sure we can arrange something. Atlanta is in Georgia though and no one her lives in Georgia.
P.S. Good Luck
IN sure all of you can beat me Unless I use that bey My bey I never use
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, I only have HMS beyblades and a Diablo nemesis which I can't find. As ace said, I can pick a team to make an alliance with, I am proposing a vote to see which team we should ally with -
Team Hammerbolt
Team Dragonis
Team Black Fire

PS. Ryukiba, I know that you are a girl so whenever I call you a he, it will be because of my phone's stupid autocorrect.
Hello jacolal, can I join this team?
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:29 PM)Rnold201 Wrote: Hello jacolal, can I join this team?

it isn't his choice to make
we vote
(Aug. 23, 2013  4:29 PM)Rnold201 Wrote: Hello jacolal, can I join this team?

You have to tell us stuff about yourself, don't just ask
jacolal, I regret to inform you that you are no longer a member of Team Soaring Phoenix. Good luck with your future endeavors, but from now on you will no longer be associated with our team.
Ok Ima update the first page anything You guys want me to add
(Aug. 23, 2013  9:01 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok Ima update the first page anything You guys want me to add
YES! do you see where it says at the end? instead put this code in at the end so that the rest bold.
Um.. As. There is no other person in UK why can't I be UK division leader. Also, it is not my fault rnold asked me, he doesn't know much about this place and he has never been on any other websites with forums before.
that is not the reason why you are being let go from our team, I will PM you as to why.
I see your done mowing the lawn XD now anything Anyone needs
Yeah to be back on the team.
I will not accept this, I'm sorry but my vote is still no. Ryukiba is the deciding vote then.
love it! I like DRAGON EMPRESS for ryukiba! But only if that is alright with you XD
I also vote no

(Aug. 23, 2013  10:53 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: love it! I like DRAGON EMPRESS for ryukiba! But only if that is alright with you XD

I love that nickname!!!!!^^ it sounds soo awesome!!!XD
Awesome!! OK guys I will move everyone's sig requests into a new shop I am opening up Smile
(Aug. 23, 2013  11:01 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Awesome!! OK guys I will move everyone's sig requests into a new shop I am opening up Smile

Ok sounds cool!Grin

(Aug. 23, 2013  11:01 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol ok dragon empress

LolSmile what's your nickname?? I think it should be PHOENIX KING?!