Tell us' bout your cute lil pets!

i have three hermies one is female she is named shelle bc shell lol the males are named pinchy and kami
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i have three hermies one is female she is named shelle bc shell lol the males are named pinchy and kami

nice
I have a Piplup I don’t have a pet, but if I could have one I would have a lizard or a snake.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have a Piplup I don’t have a pet, but if I could have one I would have a lizard or a snake.

nice choice
I have a tortoise named Nephi. He doesn't do much lol.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:58 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I have a tortoise named Nephi. He doesn't do much lol.

My uncle has a tortoise and that thing is fast af.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:58 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I have a tortoise named Nephi. He doesn't do much lol.

My uncle has a tortoise and that thing is fast af.

When Sulcatas get older they start to ram stuff. Definitely looking forward to that.
I have a siberian husky he good boi but oddly likes jumping my shower Uncertain
I wish I had a cute lil pet, instead I have a 100 pound Great Dane that likes to fight me (and it usually wins) and is literally about 4-7 inches taller than me
I have 4 cats (used to have 5 but ya know..) and 2 dogs. Used to have a Snake as well and will probably be getting another one soon.
I too have a sentient ball of fur that we call a cat.
I have a walking pillow a.k.a A pomeranian, His favorite activity is sleeping and in his free time he steals things to sleep on, I know so many people that can relate with this dog more then there own family
Currently no pets but when i used to live in georgia my uncle got me two chicks they never grew up one got eaten by a cat the other died of natural causes *crys* don't worry i am not a farmer or anything i live in LA NOW
I have a cute lil' puggle (pug+beagle) named Dobby (from Harry Potter- my whole family is obsessed with it:p) he's a small white pup who loves to lick peopleSmile
Also, his tongue never goes into his mouth fully lol
I wanna pet orca
my husky loves being on camera
(Nov. 16, 2021  11:40 PM)MarkRickler Wrote: I've got two dogs and one real big cat

noice
I have 3 cats, Lulu, Skittles, and Willie. Lulu is a girl's name but he is a boy (I named him when I was little and we thought he was a girl until my mom checked) we got Lulu right before my fifth birthday making him 9 years old, he is a happy old man who is a sweet cat (he is a mama's boy). Now onto Skittles, Skittles is a 4 year old fat grey cat that runs from everyone except me, when she meows it sounds like a mix between a squeak and a constipated duck, despite her running from people she is an absolute sweetheart and she has never attacked anyone, the only one who she likes to sit with is me, she is also undersized. Now onto Willie, Willie is a 10 month old kitten we found outside in a bad thunderstorm under a rosebush, we tried to find him a home but by the time we found one we were to attached to him and it was too late, it took a month and he got better, the only downside is he eats a LOT, sometimes he acts really sweet and other times he is an absolute demon (I love him anyways) Willie is fat for his age because of his breed and he attacks Skittles hoping he can become dominant but Lulu is a big male cat and stops him.

I used to have another cat named Kinton... she was diagnosed with Herpes when we first got her, we managed to keep her in good health until she got to around 6 years old, she developed a tumor in one eye and went blind in that eye and the tumor was spreading to the other eye so... we had to put her down, Lulu grieved, he hardly ate and stayed under the buffet all the time and at night he would come out and howl all night long.

My other cat I had when I was 3 was name Charlie, he was a good cat and had a Hitler-stash, when our apartment burned down his body was never found making me think he escaped and lived happily in the woods near our apartment

my cats ages and breeds:

Lulu: 9 years old orange full-blooded Maine Coon
Skittles: 4 (nearly 5) year old Norwegian Forest Cat, Maine Coon mix
Willie: 10 month old kitten, full-blooded Chartreux
Kinton (if she was still alive today): 10 (nearly 11), Chestnut colored Calico
Charlie (if we still owned him, if that old cat is still alive): 15 year old Tuxedo
i have 10 cats but now im down to 2 cats bollt and kitty bollt is old and half of the day he spent walking his realy brutal kitty use to have babies but sadly all of them died and she's realy sweet and cute