Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:02 PM)Code monkey Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:00 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: RockScorpio I dont have an email so it wont let me join

U can go online and make one its really easy.

i cant if i do and my mom finds out she will kill me...
but ill try give me a place that lets me do it for free and i have nothing to lose...
Hmmm for the online meeting is it ok if we use tinychat. Its where me and my other blader friends from YouTube go to hangout. We get on webcam and everything.
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:03 PM)Gasher Master Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:00 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: RockScorpio I dont have an email so it wont let me join

Really why
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:05 PM)Code monkey Wrote:

Really why
i dont know...
but ill try give me a place that lets me do it for free and i have nothing to lose...
sorry I kind a made a mistake meant to say a new logo could be cool for team storm strikers
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:07 PM)Gasher Master Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:05 PM)Code monkey Wrote:

Really why
i dont know...

Try yahoo.com its free and easy.
a logo could be made for team storm strikers I guest
Hey my brother wants to join but he can't get online wat can he do
Its platimun pegasus
Hey guys! I made a shirt, but I don't think it's ok because Storm Pegasus is on it...We should make a logo to show it. I'm also making wristbands...
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:34 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: Hey guys! I made a shirt, but I don't think it's ok because Storm Pegasus is on it...We should make a logo to show it. I'm also making wristbands...

I don't think so I think you can get in trouble for that try a new design but show the pic to see if u it's ok or not
I do not have time to make the logo for the team. May I suggest we request our logo design to a very talented GFX maker. That way we can get the best quality. Maybe Xyo or othellog
iArmanixo i was sorda planing on the team site to be the place for the online meet plus im not sure how many people on the team have youtube accounts and its on a forum just so people know
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:24 AM)zander1029 Wrote: iArmanixo i was sorda planing on the team site to be the place for the online meet plus im not sure how many people on the team have youtube accounts

No I mean my other friends who have YouTube acc. We go to tinychatto talk about Beyblade and other things. We even get on webcam and show how many beys we can take on. You guys dont have to have any. If you want to know what I'm talking about I'll give you the link to the chat that me and myfriends go on.
ok then do it and just so u know im not trying to be mean cause in my head that sounded mean and thanks for voting for me
Alright so when you guys go there please do not get into a fight with them....it could be bad. There have been alot of newbies coming to our chat & it's annoying so yea. The best time to get on is in the late afternoon 3:00 pm etc.
link: http://www.tinychat.com/galaxyripplets
We use this name because its the name of a famousn& really strong team on YouTube.
that is pretty cool i hope u dont mind if i become a regular
Ok guys sora lover PM'd me and said if him and his team could join. Of course I said yes.
name: oryah

favorite bey type: all

favorite beyblade: Gravity Perseus

reason: because I like to blade and am good at it
Name:Braeden
Nickname:Brey The Bey Freak
Fave bey type: Attack and Stamina
Favorite beyblade:earth eagle or ray unicorno
Reason:i love bladin and i want to get bigger and better at it
where i live Sacramento CA
i wanna join!
name: hunter
type:attack
bey:storm pegasus
reason: i want to become stronger so i can win even more and battle more![/size]
Ok all three of you are in. Also Elections have ended with zander1029 as our new Sargeant!!! Everbody please congratulate him as he has done lots for the team and has been a wonderful member. Also please give a nice try or sorry to the other participants who didn't win.
EDIT: Guys the poll was set to end in 20 days from the time I added it so give it that much time.
Gongrats zander srry to other nomines who didnt make it
Congrats for being the new sargaent Zander1029
thank u all so much to bad it isnt over butt i hope u vote for for me in the next election if im in it and this one cause i can still lose