Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Thanks everybody for being so supportive!
Congratz on the new position Zander!
Off Topic -----> BTW this is my new acc. since my cousin changed the password on the other one & wouldn't tell me it....Tired what a carphole.
@ iArmani98
Cant be worst than my brother well not that bad but pretty bad
Hey guys I made my own website it's like the teams but I want to see wat you guys think.http://beylauncher.webs.com
do you have to sign up on the storm strikers website
Only if you want to
if u want to be part of the online meet on august 8 that lasts the whole day then u have to be a member of the team website
i gonna join right now Smile

Like my picture pm me
Ok guys zander1029 and TheBasaltKing are going to beyslay 3 so wish them luck and maybe if the win 1st or 2nd place they will hold a contest for a beyblade or something. Also lets go for 2 more members and get 25!! Last my friend joined the WBO as CyberPhoenix10 so he will be posting a post on this thread to show that he's the co-leader. He signed up on my computer when he came over my house and I have to admit that he is a better blader than me since he has basalt horolgium and a rev up launcher.
Heys guys me and Rockscorpio will have a surprise for when we get our25 members
And trust me it will be very exciting. Of course it wouldn't be possible if Code monkey wasn't here.
Awesome! Can't wait for the suprise. Tomorrow I will most likely work on your intro Scorpio & If you want me to make your website look better I need to be a mod. I've created other websites such as this one
link: http://www.beyhangout.webs.com
It was very successful until we started using something else. I might re-open it.
Its a cool website. And what about admin I think you deserve a higher spot.
Ok sure. It's your choice. Also the meeting we are having, what will we be disscussing?
I have no idea and also everybody go on the group website we are currently on and talking.
This is for my brother he can log in he's platinum pegasus
Name:manuel
Fav bey: ldrago
Type:balance
Reason : he loves beyblade and competition
Ok your in. 24 members oh wait I forgot my friend so that makes 25 MEMBERS!!!!!!!!! Code monkey why dont you tell them the contest if you want.
There will be a contest held & the winner will recieve a string launcher and a bey of your choice unfortunitly it has to be hasbro and Rockscorpio put a poll to see what contest will be held and the entries are for eveybody who wants to enter if u dont let us know so good luck eveybody.
Id like to join:
Name: Virgo
Fav Bey: Storm Pegasus
Type: All
Reason for joining: I am the ambassador for the BeyBezerkers. I am here to make allies within the teams and to make teams better. If you reject me, I understand.
Ok got that everbody. Also code send me a pm with all the info on how you want it to be. Also a poll wont be up soon sorry I need to figure out how to remove it.
Night your in. If you can get more berzerkers to join then that would be epic! Wink
Hey guys im lost I want to know wat kind of contest u want pm me or rockscorpio about ur ideas and we'll see if urs will be in the poll.
Guys try watching some battle videos, and for the contest i'm thinking of all the entrees put in a hat and shuffled. I will make a video to show its fair. So you guys like it?
Ok so I have edited the website around. Please tell me what you think in and what you think I should change PM's so we wont spam the thread.
http://www.stormstrikersx.webs.com
srry to say but im leaving theres too many ppl and we wont get anywhere bc no one lives by anyone
1 aww basalt 2 iarman site looks awsome 3 rock scorpio when is the next election cause wer at 25 but what ever just trying to figure out a few things and on the site it says the meet will be lasting five days and im fine with that but i was gonna stay up the whole time to keep things rolling but one day is my limit or else ill pass out sure i will have five hour enrgys but 20 hours of energy can only last so long