Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Probably the best entree form so far. Ok your in. Also would you mind making me a intro for my youtube channel. Make like 3 ones to pick from please.
(Aug. 02, 2011  7:59 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Probably the best entree form so far. Ok your in. Also would you mind making me a intro for my youtube channel. Make like 3 ones to pick from please.

ok well actually can you just PM me what you want in the intro and the music your youtube name etc.
weve got 20 members! and we have past 15 so i take it your waiting for the sargent poll to close to open the next vote hmm?

100th post
Oh ok and GasherMaster at 25 another election. I will end the election in 2 days.
Alright, this has been more sucssessful then I thought
Same here Gasher Master. I thought we would stay at 5 or 6 members but we got 20!? Wow. I think the only group more successful then us is the Bey Berserkers.
Yeah i thought maybe 5-10 members. When are we supostu have the meeting?
What meeting? I know zander is holding one on the 8th
online right?
Well this team seems really good. If we want a logo maybe we can use a lightining bolt with a sword crossing over as a X. then have a greyish vortex behind it with Team Storm Strikers on it. Also do we have a team website if we do I can update it so it has a chatroom, ranking system, forums, etc.
That sounds awsome wat do u guys think?
We have one maybe I should post the link on the main page. Anyway We have a chatroom and fourum but no ranking system. The link is on my profile. Sign up and I will make you an admin so you can edit it. You will be the only admin for now other than my friend. You get to be admin because of your use with a computer and photoshop and all that. Can you try making a logo as well like you said.
sounds like fun
I joined yesturday
Yep. Code monkey I thought you joined a while ago.
wow I haven't got on my computer for a day and we kinda have like 20 members to this team.
I'll see what I can do about the logo and I'll sign up now. Im on my 3DS ATM. But once I get a chance I'll create a logo and edit the website.
Ok thanks! Also don't play the 3DS too much, I heard after a week of playing in 3d it could leave you blind or cross eyed.
Ah im crossed eyed no im kidding but I think thats a myth
I believe it but i'm not taking the risk of trying it. I'll stick with my DSI.
I think a new logo is cool
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:54 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: I believe it but i'm not taking the risk of trying it. I'll stick with my DSI.
Im on mine now im gona go sign up
@Novashooter: We never had any logo. But I guess you could consider it new.
RockScorpio I dont have an email so it wont let me join
(Aug. 02, 2011  9:00 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: RockScorpio I dont have an email so it wont let me join

U can go online and make one its really easy.