Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Jul. 30, 2011  2:32 AM)The Problem Wrote: Beyblade team have 4 people in there team team fusion fighters is number 1 team

I bet all of them are great bladers and you have no right to make this team fell bad
i would just like to say thanks to rockscorpiox for making me a candidate for sargent and if i become sargent i might be able to get team t-shirts but i might be able to do that any way and at first i might not be able to send them to every one cause i might only get like five at first then theres shipping cost so it may take a while for every one to get one and still it may not happen but im going to try my best to get them and any ideas for what to be put on im not sure how u would but if anybody want to contribute money well i guess someone should figure that out but i will pay most of it and if i have to i will pay for all of but that may take longer
(Jul. 30, 2011  5:22 PM)zander1029 Wrote: i would just like to say thanks to rockscorpiox for making me a candidate for sargent and if i become sargent i might be able to get team t-shirts but i might be able to do that any way and at first i might not be able to send them to every one cause i might only get like five at first then theres shipping cost so it may take a while for every one to get one and still it may not happen but im going to try my best to get them and any ideas for what to be put on im not sure how u would but if anybody want to contribute money well i guess someone should figure that out but i will pay most of it and if i have to i will pay for all of but that may take longer

ORRRR....Get Links to the site where you can buy them >.> I would be willing to do it.
name: colin
favorite type: stamina defense and attack
favorite bey: burn bull ad145 wd, basalt kerbecs bd145 cs
reason to join: to be part of a team and contribute to the team
Hell kerbecs those are some really greats combos and hope you make it on the team
one eartheagle1997 im not trying to insult u but everyone gets in i think two kyubibey u should do that cause i cant do links

P.S. please vote hopefully for me
(Jul. 31, 2011  2:48 AM)zander1029 Wrote: one eartheagle1997 im not trying to insult u but everyone gets in i think two kyubibey u should do that cause i cant do links

P.S. please vote hopefully for me

K Grin Thanks!
Name:Cody
Favorite Type: Defense
Favorite Beyblade: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Reason You Wanna Join: I like to blade and i want to help the team
List updated! Guys Dont forget to vote. You can if your not in the team. Also hell kerbecs15 isnt the basalt bull from the thread in the beywiki project but if you like that combo best its fine as long as your not taking credit for it.
this team seems like a good 1 Grin
Im glad you guys enjoy it.
Working on T-Shirt's now...Gonna post a few designs...
How will we all get the shirts KyubiBey?
Cool Thanks Kyubi! Guys lets try for 25 members!!!
Ill see if my cousin wants to join but hes not on right now
Ok thanks thermal. Once my friend joins WBO he will join since he's already in the group. Don't forget to vote!!
How will any of us battle one another
hey guys i am going to hold a online meet on august 8 and i relize we dont all live in the same time zone so it will be from 12am till 12am the next day we can talk about anything that involvs the team or beyblade its just so we can all be on the site and have coversations with out waiting and stuff so ya and i will be on it for the whole time enless i pass out from no sleep for a hour but ill problyjust get a five hour energy or redbull

ps remember to vote hopefully for me
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:12 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: How will we all get the shirts KyubiBey?

Gonna make a spreadshirt (It's being retarded, it won't let me post large designs >.>)...We can buy whatever shirt. Gad I can help Smile
Just make sure not to use anything related to Beyblade in your logo, because you could be in a lot of trouble.
thanks you Kai V for the assistants
who lives in illinios on the team
Ok thanks Kai-V! Do you think we could use a pegasus because my friend is a way better artist then me so he could like a pegasus in a storm. Also TheBasaltKing don't vote on the thread please use the poll.
Name: Mani
Type of Blader: Attack and Stamina
Fav. Beyblade: Basalt Anubis
Reason To Join: I want to join a team to boost my skills as a blader. I'm currently working on my combo skills and launch techniques. I'm a girl abd I'm also good with Photoshop, websites, video editing, and intros