Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
I wanna join
Favorite bey: burn pegasus
Name:Miguel
Type:Attack

P.S. How do u get ______ of storms under ur avatar
favorite bey: rock leon
name: bradley
FAV defence
Ok this group is beaming with success. Guys is there anybody here who can make good signatures or userbars? I can make avatars just ask if you want one.
I would like to join.
Name: Philip
Beyblade: Burn Gasher
Fav Type: Def/Stam

I live in Indiana so I can probably come to most of the meetings(if any)

Reason: Blading is awesome
Ok people if your gonna join please post it in this thread.People have been PMing me. I have no problem with it but just please post it in this thread. List Updated! Anymore members? I will have our logo done soon.
i would like to have an signature plz. so when u have the chance can u help me out
Add a prefix, or be warned.
Woah, they really don't need a prefix.
Age-11
Favorite blade -Earth Pegasus(galaxy version) WA130 R2f
Favorite Type-Balance
Name chris
I would like to join
Goodluck with the team
I'm am very great at beyblade
in case new people didnt know ur suppose to sighn up on the team site if u dont know where a link is then go on rockscorpiox's profile and on his contact info the link will be there
i'll join i use storm pegasus but not the same performance tip it is the proformance tip that posion serpent i just join the web site so don't be alarmed that i suck cuase i don't so send me an email that i can
I am overwhelmed with all of the people joining. Thanks everyone who joined and people supporting the group. I will talk to SDamonCronus to see if he can make us a group logo. Just so you guys know our team beyblade is Storm Pegasus. Also I will be holding an election for a general once we reach 15 members. Cool Blader I will try to make you a sig, but try talking to SDamonCronus to see if he can make you a sig. If you want it to say "member of the storm strikers" tell him to put it in like he did in mines. One final thing Check out my youtube channel RockScorpioX, I dont have any videos yet but i got some unboxings in my camera so I will try to get those uploaded. MEMBER LIST UPDATED!
Sorry but me and Ray shooter was invited to another team
Hopefully you could understand
Also Good luck to your team
Ugh Nova and ray what is wrong with our team?
We will stay.
Nova,Ray you guys won't regret picking us as your new part-time family.
Name:James
Favorite Type: Defense
Favorite Beyblade: Basalt Bull BD145WD
Reason: I love blading and want to part of a good team that will make me a better blader.
Ok your in and from now on if you guys have a youtube channel post the link in your signup form if you want. Also DarkBlader112 Since you want to be better just ask me for help whenever you need it.
Ok thanx for your support Smile
No Problem! Its always fun to help out other members. Also WE NOW HAVE 13 MEMBERS. We have the same amount as Soulless Children. 2 More members untill the election.
untill what election? *says one of the new members*
Good luck everyone