Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
I wanna join
Name:Joey
Fav bey:galaxy pegasus
Type: attack
Reason: to join and make new friends
Sorry I''ll change that. I accidently did that for the team meeting. Sorry Pinching_eyes_2
and bye Basalt Unhappy
Iv came with an idea ill hide 3 hidden objects like smiles, or typos around the wbo so keep an eye out here i'll make it easy it's going to be in one forum. There are 2 spots for the poll get ur chance for ur idea to make it also contest will have a dead line 1 week the time will be from my home if a week past and there isn't three ideas the contest is void
I must join!
Bey: Fanger Kill F:C (Final Evolution of Fanger DF145BS)
Type: Balance

Its 4D Bottom (Final Crash/F:C) can switch to R2F, RS or SD.

Special Moves:
Vampire Beam
KO Fang
Vampire Control

Vampire Control can warp the owner of Fanger into the Bey and control it. Then the user comes out as a Hologram and has white blank eyes and turns into a Vampire. It then can suck all of the Power out of the Opponents bey.

My Fake Anime name: Chen Agaru (The owner of Fanger F:C)
Um i think it is supposed to be a real bey because it is a real team.
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:00 PM)TrippleAAA Wrote: I must join!
Bey: Fanger Kill F:C (Final Evolution of Fanger DF145BS)
Type: Balance

Its 4D Bottom (Final Crash/F:C) can switch to R2F, RS or SD.

Special Moves:
Vampire Beam
KO Fang
Vampire Control

Vampire Control can warp the owner of Fanger into the Bey and control it. Then the user comes out as a Hologram and has white blank eyes and turns into a Vampire. It then can suck all of the Power out of the Opponents bey.

My Fake Anime name: Chen Agaru (The owner of Fanger F:C)
he already joined my team and said the same thing, just so you know. (and no i am NOT competing against you i just wanted to inform you. check my thread[washington] new bey team:dark shadows. for proof)
Community Youtube Channel?
Ok Basalt what you want is what you want so best of luck to you. And TrippleAAA your entree form is invalid so anybody who doesnt wanna take a couple seconds for the entree form can't be in the group sorry. But joey your in and also armani awesome edits to the page.
Thx Rock! And Ill try to get some to join.
Ok No problem NightVirgo. Guys I uploaded a pic of our temperary logo I drew. It took me 1 hour to make.
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:31 AM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Ok No problem NightVirgo. Guys I uploaded a pic of our temperary logo I drew. It took me 1 hour to make.
I could make us a logo. If you have a specific pic or somthing, give me url and Ill do my best!
Its fine. SDamonCrounus is making us a logo,userbar, and group sigs.
He finished the userbar!! Here it is and its so epic!:[Image: stormstrikersuserv1.png]
(Aug. 06, 2011  5:41 PM)cool blader 24 Wrote: I'm getting a basalt horolgium next week.
Please do not SPAM our thread with meaningless post. If you want to tell someone about it PM them.
Thanks armani and yeah cool blader i'm happy for you but that counts as spam.
Nice logo I also have to train my brother which take time but I'm okay with it.
I just finish training my brother
Ok nova. Guys any other suggestions for contest ideas? I got another idea. Me or code will pick a number and whoevers closest will win.
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:31 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Ok nova. Guys any other suggestions for contest ideas? I got another idea. Me or code will pick a number and whoevers closest will win.
Interesting. But how do we know you wont change it right before the winner is announced. If your going to do that, then maybe have you and code decide on a number. And maybe a funniest post contest or sumthing, but do it on the website, not here. And nice logo. I thought it was great. Also, maybe we can have a team motto or sumthing and add it to the logo. I dont have any ideas, but its a thought.
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:40 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:31 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Ok nova. Guys any other suggestions for contest ideas? I got another idea. Me or code will pick a number and whoevers closest will win.
Interesting. But how do we know you wont change it right before the winner is announced. If your going to do that, then maybe have you and code decide on a number. And maybe a funniest post contest or sumthing, but do it on the website, not here. And nice logo. I thought it was great. Also, maybe we can have a team motto or sumthing and add it to the logo. I dont have any ideas, but its a thought.

Good idea right
Um sure night and don't worry i'm honest but then again I wanna participate in the contest too..... Maybe we could just do a video of me putting all names in a hat. I could use my laptop camera(its built in).
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:59 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: Um sure night and don't worry i'm honest but then again I wanna participate in the contest too..... Maybe we could just do a video of me putting all names in a hat. I could use my laptop camera(its built in).
Ahh the old hat. Sincere and unanimous. I like that.
So should we do that?
I like the idea. Im in and what will the prizes be, if any?
A string launcher and any hasbro beyblade of your choice. Prizes provided by Code Monkey.
(Aug. 06, 2011  9:24 PM)RockScorpioX Wrote: A string launcher and any hasbro beyblade of your choice. Prizes provided by Code Monkey.
Ok when will you do it?