Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
I went on and me and armani were talking and nobody was there. So meeting was a fail. But nice attempt though LOL.
ya but what ever if we can figure out where every one lived then we could hold real meetings
IKR but I wonder if armani can put like a video chat thing on our web. I hope so.
ya that would be cool
Currently there is not an app for video chat. Me & my friends just use http://www.tinychat.com/starfragments for video chat. Everyone PM me their time zones. I'll arrange a meeting that way.
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:22 AM)soul pheonix Wrote: how about facebook
No we need something where we dont have to click on something and leave a comment. We need something fast and easy. So we can use tinychat. It has video chat on it. You can also log in with twitter and facebook if you want.
what about xbox
live we could all talk on live
chat
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:58 AM)soul pheonix Wrote: x box live yeh

Srry but to me that's spam
oh snap im so sorry
for real
my cpu was acting very
wierd
i ment
we could talk on x box live
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:39 PM)soul pheonix Wrote: oh snap im so sorry
for real
my cpu was acting very
wierd
i ment
we could talk on x box live

Not everybody has an X-Box 360. And it is spam so if wanna talk about Xbox use PM.
well it could not be spam if we were talking about xbox live
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:15 PM)zander1029 Wrote: well it could not be spam if we were talking about xbox live

But this is a beyblade team thread not an X-Box Live thread. In this forum talk about that stuff is considered spam.
i want to join
fill out the form from the begining and rockscorpio that is true but every one was attacking him and i thought he should be defended
(Aug. 10, 2011  4:17 AM)zander1029 Wrote: fill out the form from the begining and rockscorpio that is true but every one was attacking him and i thought he should be defended

Ur right props to u for stiking up to him that's y ur the sargent.
(Aug. 09, 2011  1:50 AM)iArmani98 Wrote: Currently there is not an app for video chat. Me & my friends just use http://www.tinychat.com/starfragments for video chat. Everyone PM me their time zones. I'll arrange a meeting that way.
If none of you guys got the memo please read the quote above. I'm trying to arrange a meeting based on our time zones. That way we can work out a schedule for our next meeting.
ya and im not afraid to pm people about it and iarmani pm me the people who havent and keep me updated cause i failed u wont
i am intrested are you any good at tornements?
so u r on three teams
Guys if you wanna join fill out the form and sora i've seen you on several other teams.
i work for other teams not in like propily anyway if i join i am all yours
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:53 AM)iArmani98 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:22 AM)soul pheonix Wrote: how about facebook
No we need something where we dont have to click on something and leave a comment. We need something fast and easy. So we can use tinychat. It has video chat on it. You can also log in with twitter and facebook if you want.

OORRR Facebook chat >.> Or group chat on Facebook...
sup everybody what have i missed